Discovery Gaming Community
To the Outcast Council of Dons, or current Outcast Governing Body - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Outcast Council of Dons, or current Outcast Governing Body (/showthread.php?tid=109040)

To the Outcast Council of Dons, or current Outcast Governing Body - Jayce - 12-20-2013

/////////////////INCOMING EGG\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/////////////////EGG CRACKED\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/////////////////VISUAL LINK ESTABLISHED\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

[Image: Tepo.jpg]

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Tepo Falfurrias here, one of the commanders of the Rogues Northside Territories. A few years back, your Storta that had been previously stationed in New York outside the tradelane between West Point and the California Jumpgate was retired, and replaced by the Drunken Codger. Rather than being returned to you, however, you offered the Storta to the Rogues as a gift, one which we gladly accepted. Since then, we've contacted you yearly about our permission to continue use of your Storta, and this is no different. Simply drop a reply on this comms channel when you get an opportunity. We'd be very appreciative.

Here are the specifications of the vessel:

Quote:ID and IFF: Liberty Rogue
Ship Class: Storta-class Destroyer
Commander: Tepo Falfurrias
Weaponry: 5x Rogue Cruiser Turrets, 5x Outcast Destroyer Turrets, 1x Cruiser Pulse Cannon, 1x Light Mortar
Armor: Capital Grade Mark Eight

LINKS TO PREVIOUS APPROVALS: ^^

/////////////////EGG FRIED\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/////////////////LINK TERMINATED\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RE: To the Outcast Council of Dons, or current Outcast Governing Body - Luke. - 12-20-2013

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID: Luke Orsini ---)
(--- CHANNEL ID: 67BF42 CL Private Communications Channel ---)
----------------------------------------------
[Image: xtUCrYz.png]
----------------------------------------------

Ahh...the Council. Such a distant memory.

I can't say I've heard of you myself signore though listening to the previous transmissions, it seems you were a trusted figure. Don't be surprised if a Lanciere or even a Ghost stays within scanner range of you for a while longer than you'd be comfortable with, it will be a curious sight for the less experienced. I see no reason to deny you such permissions however.

Access granted.

Comandante Luke Orsini-Contari

[Image: nuiVxMP.png]

RE: To the Outcast Council of Dons, or current Outcast Governing Body - Casta - 12-21-2013

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Kelly-087, Number-Series
To: Falfurrias, T.
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: Permission

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - no.video-feed.available]

<Zero-Eighty-Seven, Kelly. Request granted.>

<For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
N087
Kelly.>

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]