Discovery Gaming Community
leonardo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: leonardo (/showthread.php?tid=109185)

leonardo - Ironwatsas - 12-23-2013

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==

Source: T̡he ̴A̷rchi͝tèc͝t ̴o̶f A͡r̕m͝a҉geḑdo͜n̵
Destination: Th͘e ́Gat͘he͏r͠i̷ng͝ ̷F̴lamé
Subject: The̶ ̴Wor͠ḑs̡ W̵h͞ic̸h ͠B̡e͡geţ the E҉nd ̛of͝ E̛ver̷y͢t̡hi̛ng͟

Laz̶a͏r͘us͢, C̀o͡me͟ ̧Ou͟t.
What is Death? Hmm? An immutable end to existence? A gateway to Heaven or Hell? Reincarnation? Something entirely different?
LA̵ZA͢R̢̧U͜S͡!͜ ̷̵ÇOM̸̸͝E ̶͝͠O͜U͡T͟!̸!!̸
You know as well as I do what it truly is. An place of contention.
P̡̡l̡͡è͡aşe̵͘͝ ͜҉e̴͟nd͜ ̢t̵̸r̕a̧̡̛n̶smis͟s͏i͟͠o͜͡n!̶ ̵P̡L̡EA̴SÉ̸͘!
Sirius is a place of contention. It is a world much like Death Itself. And like death itself, nobody can truly win.
I͝T̀͟!̨̢҉ ͟҉̶SP̶̸E̛̕͡A̴K̵͟S̴!͝ ͠Ţ̸͠H͘͡R͘O̕͏U͏G̀H̛͟!̀ ̛́͞M͘Ȩ͞͏!̵͟!̧́!͘͞͡
Some have already lost. Some who are no longer relevant to myself or anyone besides themselves. Others are trying to claw themselves back to the brink. Noble fools, they are.
R͘ÚN̵ ́F̛̕͢RƠ̶̧M̴͠ ͞I͏͞T͢!͝͞ ͏͏ŚA͏VE̷͝ ̶͢Y̕O̷U҉̨́R̷S̨E̴͏͜ĻF!͜͏
Only death cures a fool, and drops him into the sea of struggle which he can never win.
It̷.͏̧̕ ̶͜P̢͜o̴ss̀e̸͟͟s҉s̢̢͘ę̢ś͠. ̸Me̡҉̵.̛́
That is not to say, Death cannot be bribed. Nothing is eternal, you see. But it is a useful tool for keeping people in storage.
I͢͜ c̸̀ou͡ĺd̡ ͏n̨o҉͜҉t̛ t̀͘hi̶͡n̕͟͟ķ͞͠ ̀b͏̕e͟f̢͡o͏r̕e̵..̡̕͝.͏
And with that, we come to your tasks.
W͠HY͠͠ ̢͟͟CA̛҉̷N̴̶ ̡̨I ͘͢҉T͡HI͠NK̨ NO͡W̷̧̢!̴̢̧?̶!͏҉?҉̀̀!̶̷
A Liberator is imprisoned. Free it.
Thàt͏ ͝w̛hićh̸ ćauses ̡m̀y pa͠i̷n̢!
An eternal eye watches. Gouge it.
Red͜ as̨ ͞b̀lo͜o͜d̷!
A Messiah is lost. Find it.
A ̕s̛oul͜ sto̷l̵en͡, ҉a̧ soul͝ ͟replaced́.
A Dead God sleeps. Awaken it.
S̶he ͝is ͠Rav̢en̨o̸us̨
A Harbinger awaits. Corrupt it.
I̶t ͏will befal̶l̸ ţh͝e̕ fa̡te̢ of i̛t͠'͟s̶ ̡a͟n̛c͢e͝st̕o͏rs.
A Gateway is Sealed. Open it.
It̡ ̶p̸ro͡te͡c̀t̨s͏ bo͘t̀h͠ w͝òr̴ļds
Others are waiting for you. You will not work alone on this one, but I would hope you retain SOME of your former initiative. We will need more than one of you, however...
ז̶א̴ב̛ ̴ב̵͘ר̸ק
==TRANSMISSION END===
=̢̜͔̦̮̤͇=̼͓̞̲T̟̖͈HI̠͍̳̥͎S̵̙͕͍͔͚͖̰ ͖͓ͅT͏̯̪ͅR̯͍͙̺̭͎̜͞A̤̞̭͎̬͎̝N̗͈̫̻̣̺S̵M̛͍̺I̵͎͚Ṣ̩̼̪̪͘ͅS͕̝̖̭̞I̖̬̹͓O̝̣̰̰̪N͙̩͎͉͙̳͞ ̢W̠̰̹̤È͚̝̰͔͕̤̹E҉͇P̯̹͔̲̜S̗=҉͖̜̗̻̳͈=̷̲̖͇̘̲̭̯

RE: leonardo - Leo - 12-24-2013

[Opening Transmission - Source Encrypted]

[To: Unknown Sender]

[From: ¥ÇØϠЂЊ]

No one has called me by that name in a long time.

These past few months have blurred together since my resurrection from the dead after several years in the vacuum of space. During that time, I was inside a ship that was all but destroyed before crash landing on a planet.

The past few months have been quiet, but before that I was chased relentlessly by forces whom I have never seen before. It's safe to say that I destroyed them all. Afterwards, I went to ground, allowing Sirius to continue to progress unabated. This world does not need souls (or creatures with a lack of one) being involved in their affairs.

I am a monster. An abomination. A mistake that wasn't supposed to exist in the realm of man. I have more machine in me than man now...however...

Who ever this is, if you have answers, meet me at a place of your choosing...there are things I wish to get answers to.

[Transmission Terminated - Source Encrypted]

RE: leonardo - Ironwatsas - 12-30-2013

==INCOMI̵҉N̡̡G̢͞͡ ̡͢T͟͠RA̶NSMISSION==

Source: Everything you do not know.
Dest: leo̕nardo
Subject: Life

You call yourself an abomination? Oh, kid yourself not. There are far, far more abominable, and dangerous, things swimming in the stygian depths beneath the fabric of time and space and numbers.
T̴h͢in̷gs ̀yo̸u͢ wil͞l͠ u̴nle̸a͠sh͢
Know this. You remain alive because I have blocked your path to Hell. I did so because I have need of you. Just as I have need of others like you. But you, you have within you a certain... how shall I say... "charm", which would most deviously benefit my operations.
The͏ Devil͟ I̕ncar͡nat̷e̶ b̕en̷ea͠th t͡he͞ ͢gu͜ise͏ of̵ Ang͟e̴l͘ş
Sirius needs what I say it needs. And it needs, something it has lacked for a long time. The squabbling parties in Sirius, are all truly fighting for something. Something to this date, very few have ever achieved.
N̴either ͟Order҉ ҉no̶r ͠C̡h̸aos
I am going to give every last faction in Sirius something it wants most desperately.
À ̕worl̛d too st̴ątic ͘to̷ seȩk.͝
"Victory"
A̸shes͘ ̡t̶o ͘Ashe̴s
How does that sound? To witness the chaos of utter success, by all, for all.
D̕u̸st ̴to҉ Dus̶t̨
That is the first step in the plan, you see. The seals you will help unlock will work toward that path. Setting the stage for a rather lovely play. A display of fire, of bravery, of cowardice, of evil, and of things so alien the human mind will shatter upon it's contention.
W̶͝͝͏̶e̷̛̕͡ ̴̡̡w͏̵i̛͢҉̛l҉̡̧̕l̷̡͠͡ ̶̀T̶̵̀̕A̵͢͠͞͝K̷͟͟͡͞E̡̕͢ ̷̢͞͞͞Ỳ̶̨̛́Ó̕͡Ư̷̵͝!̨́͝
I think you see what must be done. First.
T҉͞h̶͝e ́Ĺ̵̸ó͠s̷̸̕t̨͜ ̨̡Bo̢͏y̢
I am the Architect. And you are my first champion.
Yo͢u҉ ar͢e͜ ͏t̢h́e̢ dàrk ҉m͜e͝ss͜íah҉
==TRANSMISSION END==