Discovery Gaming Community
Brotherhood Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: [TBH] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+----- Thread: Brotherhood Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=10942)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - Vulkhard Muller - 07-22-2019

Feedback threads are meant for feedback, constructive criticism. Cut the insults and the spam. Thread cleaned up.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - Diaz - 12-14-2021

Well to clear up on point one, i don't know is he a new player or what but he need to understand some rules, first of all his RP was terrible second he attacked without RP breaking rules, i understand everything but this faction i didn't expect please fix that in future!! If you need evidence i will come up with it. Big Grin

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - Exterminator - 12-15-2021

Hey there. Thank you for writing the feedback.
I will look into what happened and evidence is more than welcome.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - The Brotherhood - 12-15-2021

Thank you for you concern. While we concider there was no rules broken during the interaction, we do agreed that more roleplay could have been done. Senior members and HC had a chat with the concerned pilot to make sure that kind of incidents wont happens again in the future.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - Sally - 12-28-2022

Funny how your lot considers "reasonable" and completely normal RP to try and steal Kidnapped VIPs from transports and freighters going to sell them to Gamma and taking artifacts back, while being parked right next to Crete so you can sell them yourselves, the little respect i had for this faction is gone for sure now.

Btw long live Deterrence, cope & seethe, happy new year, etc.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - The Brotherhood - 12-28-2022

Corsair empire's laws

13) Transport of excess people (any type of passengers), and/or the wholesale immigration of non-Corsairs to Corsair bases (especially Planet Crete), is forbidden. Transports violating this should be stopped, and sent out of Corsair territory or made to offload their cargo on a nearby Freeport. If the pilot refuses, Corsairs are authorized to stop the offender by any means necessary.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - Sally - 12-28-2022

I knew you were gonna point that law (that no one but TBH enforces, so much not even devs considered them before implementing Kidnapped VIPs) and it doesn't hold much, Kidnapped VIPs already take 5 cargo space per unit, you cannot carry, say, 5,000 of them in a 5Ker, only a fifth of the total cargo hold of transports there's no excess of them, even though it's also not defined exactly to what extent it is considered "excessive" or not.

TBH laws also do not mention ransom/Kidnapped people that INRP the Corsairs THEMSELVES pay for to get to ask for money, the "no mouths to feed" doesn't hold on this case, ransom victims are not immigrants, and you can say whatever you like, everyone knows exactly why you're doing this.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - The Brotherhood - 12-28-2022

first: I would like to point out its the whole corsairs empire laws, not only the TBH laws.

second: 13) Transport of excess people (any type of passengers) make it really obvious and your argument non relevant.

third: it's like smuggling artifacts to liberty. It's illegal.

Forth: Having your buddy calling us %$/hole in game isn't polite either. So basically you and your buddy did look for problems.

So you are simply in the wrong and will stop to argue here since you obviously can't read nor understand RP laws.

Good evening to you.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - Swifty - 12-28-2022

sorry but when did Corsairs become a house of their own that they have their own set of laws to uphold? are we looking forward to a Corsair Police faction too? Maybe Intelligence? (ironic because Corsairs are not _that_ intelligent in that regard, by lore) I would like to know this too because it appears i've been missing out on a lot of stuff. And that person is right when they said only TBH upholds these laws even. Im a criminal, a pirate, a scum if you will, i dont have time to uphold laws in a house that is not even a house. Just saying, maybe im doing it wrong.

~ A Concerned Player.

RE: Brotherhood Feedback - Darius - 12-28-2022

Corsairs have had laws for many years, just like other small groups. It's a niche little part that people can or cannot roleplay depending on what they prefer. The biggest benefit of having laws is the legitimacy provided by using them inRPly with independent entities. (See GMG for a good example of how laws make you far more important both in-game and on diplomatic endeavours)