Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cookies Central owners CC: RM/RFP HQ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cookies Central owners CC: RM/RFP HQ (/showthread.php?tid=109786)

To: Cookies Central owners CC: RM/RFP HQ - Daumann Heavy Construction - 01-06-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: CCxjh.png]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Edward Von-Geld, Security Division Command

Our patrol found your base in a Daumann system. While our vessels were allowed to dock, the lack of your NeuralNet infocard made it impossible to learn more about the base and yourselves.

As it seems your installation is under constant construction and time is pressing, I'll be brief:

Who are you?
What is your allegiance?
What's the planned purpose of the base?
Who was given docking acces, and what your future plans in that matter are?

The quickest possible answer is in your best interest.

E. Von-Geld
Security Division Commander

Guncam Shot 1

Navmap Coordinates 1

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: To: Cookies Central owners CC: RM/RFP HQ - Zen_Mechanics - 01-06-2014

ID : Shasta Hellwalk

Good morning, We have a few problems with the transponders, it seems the attack last night made it broke so our staff is currently working to fix this issue. It is only in my interest to inform you that the installation belongs to the zoners. As it is we are in somewhat connected to some of the local Kruger mineral teams, but so far we haven't seen any interest from your orginization. Unlike other famous zoner installations, the station does not hold any pirates nor we provide shelter to them, the system itself has plenty of "unlawful" activity as it is. We orignaly moved the station from another system, to make it easier for lawful orginizations such as the DCH and Kruger Minerals to operate in Omega-11, In a more secure enviornment. Since we do not hold the exact tools to harvest any resources found in the system, we simply provide storage capacties to the ones who can. We do not charge Rheinland orginizations since the system is officialy deemed part of its space. We welcome your orginization to visit us, or me at person at any giving time - and freely operate in the fields you have claimed, more so - we will be re-adjusting the prices so that your harvesters can easly trade in-out from the storage facilites with little to no cost at all. Its my personal interst to ensure all parties benefit from it. Our goals as any other orginization is to produce profit, and strengthen the Rheinland republic, This may come to you as a shock ; and you won't hear us say so publicy, but we dislike your opponents as much as your government does.

If theres anything else you would like to know, please do not hesitate.