Discovery Gaming Community
To: 101st Administrator, Estefania Casta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 101st Administrator, Estefania Casta (/showthread.php?tid=109824)

To: 101st Administrator, Estefania Casta - Stefz - 01-06-2014

-Incoming Transmission-
-Communications ID: Valente Rossi-

[Image: stefz1-3.png]
-Video feed established, opening transmission-

Buonasera, signorina Casta.

My name is Valente Rossi, also known as Taron to some. I used to be a Grand Reaper in a group that should be well known to you, Reapers of Sirius. I was there when it all started, when Reapers and Outcasts shared the same agenda, when we were united. But those times are long gone.

Since numerous problems started within our ranks, I started to question our ability to remain independent in the very hostile environment, where everyone is looking for a way to blow your ship up. In short, I am contacting you because I am interested in returning to the place where I believe I belong, Outcast space.

Is there any possibility that we could meet on any of the Freeports of your choice so we can discuss our possible cooperation in the future? I can provide a lot of information regarding Omega and southern Omicron systems, in exchange for being able to return to Outcast space and start my life from the beginning, preferably as a part of your group.

Rossi out.

-Transmission Complete-
-Signal Terminated-

RE: To: 101st Administrator, Estefania Casta - Casta - 02-22-2014

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Estefania Casta, Administrator
To: Rossi, V., direct-frequency-proxy

Echelon.broadband.spread - encryption maltese-Enigma - maximum
Source: Aether
Topic: ---

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

Hola.
You're not the first of the Sirius' Reapers to have contacted us requesting to be taken back or taken into Ghost ranks. Alvarez used to be the first, yet he was quite a disappointment. Sounded just as eager as you did, full of drive. And turned out to be one massive waste of effort.
But you're not him. And you've done well so far flying our colours, as Kelly intercepted your communication and took you in rather unbureaucratically from what I could read in the records. Here my late reply to you shall be excused, but as you might've realized by now, there's events to deal with and to be organized not leaving much time to take care of every individual calling my name.
Though, I always been in favour of the Sirius' Reapers despite your betrayal and your misguided actions against maltese citizens, which is why I'll not leave you without a personal remark on your request.
That said, after you already got yourself familiar with our squadron, you're now tasked by Administrators order to activate your still existant ties to your previous band and actually have our relations to them brought to a reasonable level.
Which means I want full access to their database, especially to Kara Research. I want access to their technology, as I know they're making use of modified maltese gear. I want every blueprint, every piece of information and every development they made on upgrading maltese equipment.
You've a hard position on yourself, prove you're worth more as just being another gun. Once you've shown your capatilities, we may discuss your further career within Ghost squadron. You'll until then stand directly under Kellys command, as she's the one operating the Echelon, and your knowledge will be of good use to her.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]