Discovery Gaming Community
To: Wall Street Station, Vice President Aiden Harris - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Wall Street Station, Vice President Aiden Harris (/showthread.php?tid=109868)

To: Wall Street Station, Vice President Aiden Harris - Soul Reaper - 01-07-2014

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Agent Brandon Bunnett
TARGET ID: Independent Neural-Net Division, Aiden Harris, Vice-President
SUBJECT: Resource Acquisition
ENCRYPTION: High

Good Evening Mister Harris

My name is Brandon Bunnett. You probably have already been notified of this communique beforehand by one of our field operatives but I'll just say it all at once, makes everything easier.

We know you have access to a resource we require, Cryocubes, we're not asking how or why. Nor will you be asking us why we want it from your organization specifically. You already know the details, this is more of a formality. Do you agree with the price and cargo load?

Also, just a reminder, we'd rather this whole ordeal not be made "official", your ships will just be docking at the aforementioned station as a...guest.

I await your response, Bunnett out.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

RE: To: Wall Street Station, Vice President Aiden Harris - Havok - 01-07-2014

[Image: qugpxQE.png]

*A Man would appear on the Video Feed, well-dressed, a cigar in his hand, he was sitting on a big office chair*

Ah, Mister Bunnett.
Yes, I've been informed of your undertaking, and i know what you want, and where you want it. I will inform our captains of the Cargo and it's destination. Consider it happening as we speak. The Price and Cargo Load are noted, and i will personally make some drop-offs soon.

Yours Respectfully,
Aiden Harris
VP of the Independent Neuralnet Division

[Image: zoHNndx.png]

RE: To: Wall Street Station, Vice President Aiden Harris - Soul Reaper - 01-10-2014

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Agent Brandon Bunnett
TARGET ID: Independent Neural-Net Division, Aiden Harris, Vice-President
SUBJECT: Resource Acquisition
ENCRYPTION: High

Good Afternoon Mister Harris

I'd like to thank yourself and your men for the efficiency and professionalism you have shown within the boundaries of this contract. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that your contract is now completed.

Just as a note, the credits you have earned from this contract is nothing compared to...points you have received from us due to the reliability you have shown. Be sure that if an even more daunting and profitable contract is required, we'll make sure to put the IND on top of the candidate list.

Have a nice day.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

RE: To: Wall Street Station, Vice President Aiden Harris - Havok - 01-10-2014

[Image: qugpxQE.png]

*A Man would appear on the Video Feed, well-dressed, leaning behind some paperwork*

Good Afternoon Mr.Bunnett,

I am glad to hear you are pleased with our work and efficiency. Be sure that we will be eager for the next contract you have coming up.

Yours Respectfully,
Aiden Harris
VP of the Independent Neuralnet Division

[Image: zoHNndx.png]