Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Network Transmission - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Corsair Network Transmission (/showthread.php?tid=110104)

Corsair Network Transmission - Not Espi - 01-12-2014

[Image: 11d8.png]

First of all, let me tell you that I love all my hermanos y hermanas. I really do. But I need to get something off my chest here, so bare with me. I know it will sound harsh, but it is for your own good.

Now - stop what you're doing, and listen!

CANNONBALL!

I enjoy a well-deserved vacation and I come back to this?!

Look at you! You are a laughing stock for the entire Omegas! What were you doing on the Hessian front, that they managed to save enough manpower to take over Dresden?

There is a Rheinland Military battleship in Omega 7. Did anyone of you notice that at all? How did the Military manage to put a garrison in there? What the hell was going on in here?

The Miners Guild managed to build a rather well defended base RIGHT NEXT TO ONE OF OUR MOST PROFITABLE HUNTING GROUNDS! I dare you to go and hunt near the Omega 7 jumpgate in Omega 3.

What the hell is going on? Are you all completely retarded? Or even worse, are you so lazy that you let this happen? That station did not grow overnight. It takes time. Nobody noticed?!

Really now... Get your fecal matter together, Corsairs. You owe it to your ancestors, and you owe this to your progeny!

You like it when our children starve? I sure as hell don't. If you don't like it either, you will help me do something about this.

When papá was younger, his father was an infamous pirate in the Omegas and a veteran pilot of the Corsair fleet. Unfortunately, he was marked by Malvada. You could say my grandpapá had some proper cojones. We still have them preserved today, to remind us of my grandpapá's service to the Empire.

[Image: gianttesticles1368b198sv2.jpg]

You know what that IMG base is? It is a tumor. It is a tumor on our supply chain. Do you know what papá told me about tumors? That they either get removed, or they slowly kill you. Which, unfortunately, was the case with grandpapá, may he forever fission in peace.

Ahem ... Getting a bit emotional here. Back to the point.

Despite grandpapá's condition, he lived a good life, and server well, so that YOU LAZY MAGGOTS can have food and water on your tables! And you throw this away? This is how you honor my family? Go to hell, Corsairs! All of you lazy, parasitic, cocoroches! I spit on you! You do not deserve men like my grandpapá to sacrifice their life for you!

Now, I will not tolerate this. Although I will give you another chance to remedy the situation and to honor my grandfather, and your own grandfathers and grandmothers, who served so that you can have a better life than them.

You owe this to those people. You owe this to your warrior code. If you cower down now, we will all die. Is that what you want?

Omegas were quiet for too long. Now - grow a pair, and do something about it!

Challenge the strong! Prey on the weak!

~ Anibal ~

RE: Corsair Network Transmission - GTFOencrypt - Not Espi - 01-12-2014

placeholder

RE: Corsair Network Transmission - Not Espi - 01-15-2014

Well - this lack of response can only mean 2 things.

- 1 -

All Corsair bases except Cadiz are overrun or destroyed

- 2 -

Cadiz comm operator will have a free ticket to the airlock ride

~ Anibal ~

RETRANSMITTING

RE: Corsair Network Transmission - Dragonmaster - 01-15-2014

(01-15-2014, 05:03 PM)vlko Wrote:

Well - this lack of response can only mean 2 things.

- 1 -

All Corsair bases except Cadiz are overrun or destroyed

- 2 -

Cadiz comm operator will have a free ticket to the airlock ride

~ Anibal ~

RETRANSMITTING

Dont worry. Our Faction is well organized

And our Fleet could everything take out Hessians and there Bases. But if you know we are a Corsair Group and we have a lot of Informants all over Sirius.
We shall protect all of our systems and bases. And you will see we wiill and we can! And it is time that all Corsairs form a unit!
Regards

Oh, good. That's one life saved. Although I did waste 3 days of my life waiting for someone to respond. It looks like we'll rub some sand in his eyes instead... Yes, I suppose that will do.

As for you, Senor "well organised" - I am yet to see any signs of an organised Corsair fleet in the Omegas. Scratch that - I am yet to see any signs of anything - Corsair related - that might be "well organised" or fitting the description of a "fleet" in the Omegas. Besides my little coterie, I actually met only 6 other Corsairs since I came back. One of which might have been a very - VERY - bad Bretonian spy, flying with a Titan named "Paul McLahan". In Sparta. So I am quite disappointed.

If it would not be too much trouble, I would like to know who is currently in charge and needing of a few slaps. Since you are such a well managed organization, you should have a direct link to the Council of Elders in case of need.

Now - either tell me who sits there, or stop wasting my time.

~ Anibal ~

RE: Corsair Network Transmission - Dragonmaster - 01-15-2014

(01-15-2014, 05:59 PM)vlko Wrote:

Oh, good. That's one life saved. Although I did waste 3 days of my life waiting for someone to respond. It looks like we'll rub some sand in his eyes instead... Yes, I suppose that will do.

As for you, Senor "well organised" - I am yet to see any signs of an organised Corsair fleet in the Omegas. Scratch that - I am yet to see any signs of anything - Corsair related - that might be "well organised" or fitting the description of a "fleet" in the Omegas. Besides my little coterie, I actually met only 6 other Corsairs since I came back. One of which might have been a very - VERY - bad Bretonian spy, flying with a Titan named "Paul McLahan". In Sparta. So I am quite disappointed.

If it would not be too much trouble, I would like to know who is currently in charge and needing of a few slaps. Since you are such a well managed organization, you should have a direct link to the Council of Elders in case of need.

Now - either tell me who sits there, or stop wasting my time.

~ Anibal ~

RETRANSMITTING

We are well informet about that spy. If you like to know more Send me a Pm. Becouse the other Informations are classified.

Regards

What is this? Is your papá having a "take your kid to work" day? Can I talk to someone relevant here?

~ Anibal ~

No matter. Forget it.

I'll go there personally. Might as well waste another 4 days traveling.

~ Anibal ~