Discovery Gaming Community
The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons (/showthread.php?tid=110126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Vrabcek - 01-12-2014

The evil sleeps in the Omicrons

Short background:

Much time has passed since the destruction of Toledo and the failure of the humans. The reckless and unnecessary differences were put aside that day, the day when nomads dared to make their move after many years.

Omicron Minor remained the place of sorrow and stays the last place for many who sacrificed their life for the sake of many.

But slowly, the humans get on their feet again, stronger and motivated more than ever to face the nomad threat again. So it happened that the Liberty security force performed a dangerous plan of obtaining lost data of the omicron minor system. They thought the system became a graveyard without any interest of any side of the conflict. But they were wrong, the threat is still alive and watching every step they do…

When a group of LSF fighters enters omicron minor they get attacked by unknown group of humans who are directly aided by the guardians of the place, the nomads. Humanity has improved, learned how to face them. The nomads have also adapted.
Not only the nomads watch Omicron Minor. Others have been interested in the hidden treasures of that system for some time. Two groups, who once faced the nomad threat together, but were defeated. They swore it would not happen again.

The Nomads, unaware of the presence of another group, attack the Libertonians as soon they enter the system. But soon other humans came from the rear, flanking the nomads and their allies, shifting the balance of power.

But not everyone wanted to play the role of the saviors of humanity. Some were following their own goals, hoping to get their hands on the remaining data and technology left in the Omicron minor graveyard.

Basic event rules:
1. Only snubs( fighters, bombers), no capitals for the sake of balance
2. No running from omicron minor (if you don’t want to play, then don’t )
3. If the official faction players cant fill up the numbers, independent players can participate.

Time: Sunday 19th of January, 18:00 GMT

Nomad Side ( K'hara, Aoi Iseijin, Das Wilde)
  • Wilde.Zweifel
  • Wilde.Stefanie.Gottlieb
  • Wilde.Karl.Klein
  • Wilde.Paul.Richter
  • Wilde.Wesen
  • Wilde.Josef.Bauer
  • Wilde.faber
  • Aoi|Nakamura
  • Aoi|Ikiryo

Human side ( =LSF=, Order|, BHG|)
  • Order|Ronald.Greer
  • Order|Valkyrie
  • O'Rhu|F-Raneb
  • BHG|Core-Neielse
  • =LSF=number one
  • =LSF=number two
  • BHG|Core-Diordienko|G
  • BHG|Stoat
  • BHG|Core-Nodtviet
  • Agent.Jackman

In order to participate you have to post here. I would be also thankful if you could provide me with the time you can participate. That means either saturday or sunday or both.

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Connor - 01-12-2014

I'll be there, but i'll most likely be only able to do the sunday

Wilde.Stefanie.Gottlieb

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Neo88 - 01-12-2014

Order|Ronald.Greer
Time is fine by me

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Soul Reaper - 01-12-2014

=LSF= lead here.

Does this event have any prior background and a legitimate reason to exist or is it just a pew pew event pure and simple?

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Vrabcek - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 05:55 PM)Soul Reaper Wrote: =LSF= lead here.

Does this event have any prior background and a legitimate reason to exist or is it just a pew pew event pure and simple?

"legitimate reason to exist", my dear it almost sounds hostile to me...

Let me put it simple. The omicrons are empty, almost nothing is happening there. Is it really so wrong to have people actually playing there for the short time of the event?...

So to answer your question. There won't be any RP consequences if you win or loose if that's what you meant by the legitimate reason.

If the LSF is unwilling to participate tell me so I can try to get some faction that is willing to do this...

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Dimon - 01-12-2014

Sigh me in!
Wilde.Karl.Klein

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Lythrilux - 01-12-2014

It's a shame Core can't get involved Sad

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Vrabcek - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 07:22 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: It's a shame Core can't get involved Sad

If the human side wont be able to get the numbers I am sure we can find a reason why the core would be on the right time in the right place Wink

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Narcotic - 01-12-2014

***onomnomnom***

Wilde.Seele

I prefer wild sunday evenings (gmt 0).

RE: The evil sleeps in the Omicrons - Soul Reaper - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 06:45 PM)Vrabcek Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 05:55 PM)Soul Reaper Wrote: =LSF= lead here.

"legitimate reason to exist", my dear it almost sounds hostile to me...

Let me put it simple. The omicrons are empty, almost nothing is happening there. Is it really so wrong to have people actually playing there for the short time of the event?...

So to answer your question. There won't be any RP consequences if you win or loose if that's what you meant by the legitimate reason.

If the LSF is unwilling to participate tell me so I can try to get some faction that is willing to do this...

Nah, wasn't being hostile, I was just wondering if it was somehow connected to any existing storylines or something. But yeah, could do.

Also due to LSF faction rules, my members won't be signing up here with their in-game character names, I'll just be giving a number of the people coming. For now, put myself in as 1.