Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Michał Golański - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Michał Golański (/showthread.php?tid=110256)

To: Admiral Michał Golański - Daumann Heavy Construction - 01-15-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: Man%252520in%252520nSuit.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Dieter Mittermeier DHC Executive Director

Good evening Admiral Golański,

we're still looking for the intel you provided us with recently, although I must say so far Cookies Central owners fulfilled all the requirements, both those issued by the Federal Police and by our corporation. We're shocked by how quickly Level 3 modular base was built literally overnight in our system, it happened in a time of few hours between our patrols crossing that part of the system. It's unexplainable by logic, but after seeing seemingly such impossible things as hessian battleships and even IMG battlecruisers, I'm less astonished by that base than I would be normally. How do they build those ships? Perhaps dark, unknown to us powers are toying with our universe...

But Cookies Central is not the reason why I'm contacting you today Admiral. With turmoil in the Omegas and in Rheinland itself, caused by the war with Liberty, after-Bonn economic crisis and unlawful activity rise, alien threat started to hitting us with increased strength.

Some of our operations in deeper parts of Omega-11 and 7 were recently raided by packs consisted of older generation of our military products with broken transponders. We have no doubt it was The Wild, there even is no other explanation. Quick, merciless raids, without any radio activity from the offenders. We naturally monit Military and Buro for protection of our operations, as it's in their best interest, but their main forces are still stucked in Hamburg, Bremen and New Hampshire.

We need fast, constant, professional and merciless answer to that alien campaign, which uses the recent chaos in the area as advantage. Which is why I'm sending a message to you, Admiral.

We'd like to discuss terms of cooperation with The Order in some safe place, whatever suits you Admiral. I'm waiting for your reply.

Hochachtungsvoll,

D.Mittermeier

CEO, Daumann Heavy Construction

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: To: Admiral Michał Golański - Omicron - 01-15-2014

[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
To Dieter Mittermeier.

As Nomads are in question, your request of audience will be granted. Omega 9, 7 and even 11 are satisfactionary should you "approve" our presence. I do not want Militar to remain considerable disruption to Order op's during my stay around, specially that I already have enough nuisance to deal with.

If you can remove "law enforcment's" objections to my vessel, you will not be bothered to hail into more dangerous systems. After all, I believe that you hold the final word in matters concerning the Omega 11.

Command out.

RE: To: Admiral Michał Golański - Daumann Heavy Construction - 01-16-2014

[Image: Man%252520in%252520nSuit.jpg]

Comm ID: Dieter Mittermeier DHC Executive Director

Good evening Admiral Golański,

while it wouldn't be too problematic for us to host your vessel in Omega-11, I'd like to keep the fact our organisations estabilished contact as a secret for the time being. I'm sure you understand we mustn't risk our business ties with many organisations and goverments which consider The Order as a hostile or at least suspicious entity. Official visit at Solarius would be noticed by way too many unwanted eyes, and even the goverment forces cannot be fully trusted in that case.

Therefore, if that's no problem for you, we'd rather meet in Sigma-17, far from anyone who could catch Daumann and Order vessels together. Should you agree, I'll send board member authorized to discuss on the Corporation's behalf.

Best regards,

D.Mittermeier

CEO, Daumann Heavy Construction

RE: To: Admiral Michał Golański - Omicron - 01-22-2014

[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
To Dieter Mittermeier.

Omega 9 has consumed my attention since we last time talked. I assume that this will escalate yet, I am able to find spare time to make this meeting happen. Submit exact ID for our agents to pick up once your envoy arrives in Sigma 17. They will lead you via indirect route to my location to avoid unnecesary attention.

After all, we would not want to mistake your diplomat with some confused Daumann contractor that just happened to be in wrong place and wrong time.

Command out.

RE: To: Admiral Michał Golański - Daumann Heavy Construction - 01-25-2014

[Image: CCxjh.png]

Comm ID: Edward Von-Geld, Security Division Command

Admiral Golański,

I'm Edward Von-Geld, leader of Security Division. The exact callsign and coordinates were sent to The Order on secure frequency.

I will be Daumann's representative during our talks, and already am on my way to the RV point. I'm reading news right now and I must say informations which The Order provided are confirming our doubts about Omega-9.

E. Von-Geld
Security Division Commander

RE: To: Admiral Michał Golański - Daumann Heavy Construction - 02-15-2014

[Image: CCxjh.png]

Comm ID: Edward Von-Geld, Security Division Command

Admiral Golański,

We're at RV point, ready for meeting as agreed.

E. Von-Geld
Security Division Commander