Discovery Gaming Community
To: The O'Rhu | From: The SCRA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The O'Rhu | From: The SCRA (/showthread.php?tid=110373)

To: The O'Rhu | From: The SCRA - Aphil - 01-17-2014

[Transmission Begins]

To: The O'Rhu
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

I am Field Marshal Joseph Garcia of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army. I trust you understand the implications of that.

The SCRA and the Order have held an uneasy peace for the past year. You do not provoke us and we in turn do not provoke you.

It is with this in mind that I seriously advise you to remind your pilots that taunting the SCRA during a military operation could be seen as provocation. I will not name names as I trust that you will be able to figure out which one of your Hathor Gunboats was present in New London earlier today.

I trust that you will teach your forces proper etiquette so that we can continue to maintain peace between our organizations.

Trusting the above is sufficiently clear,
Field Marshal Joseph Garcia
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: The O'Rhu | From: The SCRA - 7AlphaOne1 - 01-17-2014

Incoming transmission:
Source: O'Rhu central comms
Identification: Operative 'Tarquin'

To Field Marshal Joseph Garcia,

This is Harrison Ambler, a important member of O'Rhu, and close friend and adviser to cell leader 'Axisdeus'. first of all, I apologise, althrough I am unaware of the circumstances, to the pilots who had to face fire from one of sirius' most potent snubcraft killers.

Secondly, I and the cell high command shall make sure of all the circumstances and send a message to you. We people still regard the SCRA, with caution. so, simple deal, we dont shoot you, you dont shoot us.

thats all for now,
Operative Tarquin signing off

Signal lost, unable to trace........

RE: To: The O'Rhu | From: The SCRA - Aphil - 01-17-2014

[Transmission Begins]

To: The O'Rhu
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

I trust that I have misread your reply. It seems to me that you are referring to yourselves as the most potent fighter killers in Sirius. Believe me when I say that many have claimed such a thing only to be sorely disappointed when they are proven quite wrong. I recommend that you do not flatter yourselves too much.

As to your second point, that has always been the unspoken "deal" that the SCRA and the Order abide by. I did not contact you so you can tell me what I already know, I contacted you so that your forces change their attitude when dealing with us.

As I said before, it is not in your best interest to provoke us.

Trusting the above is sufficiently clear,
Field Marshal Joseph Garcia
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: The O'Rhu | From: The SCRA - 7AlphaOne1 - 01-18-2014

Incoming transmission
Source: O'Rhu Central comms
Identification: Operative 'Tarquin'

to field marshal Joseph Garcia,

For your first question, I referred to the Hathor class vessels, which , as you might know, are extremely powerful, and , have no problem in getting through a good number of snubcrafts, as you might know.

And for your second question, many of our pilots are currently being lectured at the briefing room at our base. I just mentioned that we would rather abide to that 'unspoken rule' you mentioned, or , as many Sol-era poets put it, a weak peace is better than war.

If you agree, please do reveal the identification and registered name of the Hathor class vessel in question. I assure you, we will make sure such , ah, incidents do not occur again

Operative Tarquin signing off

Signal lost, unable to trace................