Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers and our Allies - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers and our Allies (/showthread.php?tid=110388)

To: The Lane Hackers and our Allies - Thargoid - 01-17-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Unknown.04183700102112092119001415[Encrypted:0000].recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

This is 04183700102112092119001415 of the Lane Hackers.

I am currently looking for a Light Cloaking Device for one of our ships, I will only make the deal with one of our allies or a freelancer that supports our cause. We can meet at your earliest convenience at the location of your choosing.

I am not sure how much these things cost, so please get back to me with a price so we can discuss a deal, I also need to know who you are and what your affiliation with us is.

Thank you, 04183700102112092119001415

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers and our Allies - Thargoid - 01-25-2014

...incoming.transmission...

Good morning Hacker, I have managed to acquire one of these devices for you, it was salvaged from the wreck of a Navy boy's ship, he wandered too far into the Bad Lands, right into one of our Gunboat patrols.

The device was in disrepair so we asked The Junkers to take a look at it, they've repaired it fully and it's working fine so far, pretty sure you guys can increase its efficiency and what not with all your fancy gadgets and programming skills.

I'll give it to you for 120 Million, this is a fine price for such an advanced piece of equipment as I'm sure you'll agree!

We can meet at Buffalo Base when you're ready to do the deal, anytime in the next few days as I've recently fleeced an Interspace ship for a few million, so I'll be here getting wasted...

Just ask for "Ocelot" at the bar.

...end.of.transmission...

...Unknown.04183700102112092119001415[Encrypted:0000].recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings Ocelot, this is indeed a fine price, tell you what, how about you fit it to one of your Barghests and I'll buy it as a full package?

...incoming.transmission...(//a few hours later)

well yeaa ill tel our mechaniv to do that for ya price will be 130 mil if thats ok??? man im pretty drunka this outcast babe just invited me back ti malta but its a prettyy long flight huh tell ya whatt man ill go back with her and my mechanic will get yor barghest ready . . . man this is gunna be awesome she sasid she got the finests stash of cardamine on malto!!!!!!!!!!! ive left some cashhbehind the bar for ya so HAVE A DRINK ONW ME!!!

...uploading.data...

That's great news! I'll pick up the Barghest from Buffalo as soon as I've finished interrogating this DSE lackwit, caught the little oik in Alberta, mining Platinum. I hacked his comms and heard him gloating about how much money he'll make, the fool even gave away his location, now he's tied to a chair in Cochrane.

Thanks for the drink! Enjoy your time at Malta good sir!

...incoming.transmission...

welimjustleavinnowkinahardtoinputsmessageintoterminalcozeimsodrunksandtheouncastisoutdrincingmelibertyalelonglivetheroguesSCREWTHENAVYSDFW£A$ty5467457456$%^^%$£$%REWT£$%^£%"£%"$%"&*"%&"%^%$*^"(((P$@>£%^"$@%^>:"$%^"$%^@">$}%@^>"$%6