Discovery Gaming Community
To all Corsairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To all Corsairs (/showthread.php?tid=110437)

Pages: 1 2

To all Corsairs - crusading_angels - 01-18-2014

I am a member of the 82nd Red Hessian Fleet. We have a common enemy and goal. As a high ranking official in the 82nd I am asking to meet with the Corsair high command in a summit with our chancellor to discuss terms of peace and diplomacy. Our intentions with Corsairs are not that of war but to form a new rheinland which will make new trade lines with Corsairs. And also aid and support Corsairs in times of conflict. Please let me know what you all think of this and what is to be done. thank you for your time Brigadier Hans Erich Voss Commander of the [RH]-Prince-Roygen
// if you wish to read about us look up the 82nd Red Hessian Fleet//

RE: To all Corsairs - Curios - 01-18-2014

Dia, gringo,

ehhh, well, I'm not actually able to find something to comment over this, least saying, interesting proposal. This will get on the Council's desk.

Well...

/Signed Ellias Fernandes De La Rosa

RE: To all Corsairs - Sath - 01-18-2014

*It was a very calm afternoon in the mansion of Don Lobo Dmitris Ramirez.Sub.Cmdr Romero Castillo was striding along the communication hub when a blink caught his eye*
Hmm,it has been quite busy for the Council nowadays,now,lets see what this is all about.
*Gently taps on the screen and is quite amused at what follows after that*
Bueno.The hessians are not the usual ones to have peace talks with our empire right?What are they up for now?And who might be the "common enemy"?It might be more than interesting to know who it is.Anyway,

Hola,erm...amigos.
So,we have a common enemy?I seiously doubt that and I might want to know the intentions behind this transmission,but that is beyond my intelligence for now.Well,this will be forwarded to Don Lobo Dmitris Ramirez and the Council of Elders.They are more than capable of handling diplomatic relations.And do be kind to them.They deserve respect more than anyone does.

Sub.Cmdr.Romero Castillo signing off

*He gently taps the screen again and goes off to have some glass of fine rum in the bars of Crete.*

RE: To all Corsairs - Thexare - 01-18-2014

Message received.
Sender: Luca Bianchi

Oy, barkeep! Think I've had too many, sounds almost like this Hessian's... saying he...

Holy mother of god, you're serious.

Screw it, get me another. I wanna drink until I forget this.

Message ends

RE: To all Corsairs - Dragonmaster - 01-18-2014

Hola Hessians,

I can not find anything good about it. But as Curios said, this will get on the Council's Desk to dicuss in nearest future.

Signed:
Don Lobo Dimitris De La Ramirez

RE: To all Corsairs - crusading_angels - 01-18-2014

Corsairs,
Our words are genuine and true I will personally meet by myself with your people to prove our intentions and then if you wish to speak more then I will have our chancellor meet with your council. I only seek to end our war with each other that has waged far to long it is time to end it all. and in the end have trade with you and we also wish to aid and assist you in times of need. Brigadier Hans Erich Voss signing off [RH]-Prince-Roygen

RE: To all Corsairs - crusading_angels - 01-19-2014

I do not speak for the RHA but only for the 82nd Red Hessian Fleet, but to let you know of me i am also half outcast. My mother was outcast. during the temporary alliance with them my father had a intimate affair with a outcast woman, after i was born and the outcast found out of this she was executed. I wish to hold nothing in secret from you. I await your reply Brigadier Hans Erich Voss [RH]-Prince-Roygen

RE: To all Corsairs - Coin - 01-20-2014

Meanwhile, in Ronnie's Bar -

A drunken Pavlos is leaning over the bar, slurring softly. "Did cha hear the one about the Hessian-Outcast spy who came to Gamma? What's that you shay? No I never read those things. YES, I can read! Gimme dat!"

"Wow. Oh wow. Hahaha, wow. Common enemy seems to be himshelf, hahahaha"

RE: To all Corsairs - Slavik - 01-20-2014

[Image: jJMy4.png]

1 word gringo. TORODROPPINGS!

To much blood has been spilled in this war to be mended so easily. A war the Hessians themselves started when they moved into empires territory and called it their own. Remove yourselves from our space, then we can start talking about a peace.

RE: To all Corsairs - crusading_angels - 01-27-2014

I understand all of the past differences that our people have between us. All I ask is give me a chance. I am not a spy. I am only seeking some peace and a chance to end the blood shed between us. I again do not speak for the RHA but in time I hope to. I speak for the 82nd. We are not a war group but more for peace EXCEPT against the RM and all rheinland corrupt people.