Discovery Gaming Community
Short question from new guy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Short question from new guy (/showthread.php?tid=111079)

Short question from new guy - Pawlak - 01-29-2014

Hi,

I need to get to Galia systems, but almost all (lawful and unlawful) groups are my enemies because of my reputaion. What is the easiest way to get better rep? I need to travel from Galia to Liberty. Cant find any bribes in system where i can dock.

RE: Short question from new guy - Johnnie-Lapierre - 01-29-2014

Well you need to get in Gallia or in Liberty?

Gallia is not a friend with Liberty so it might not be a good idea to go there...

RE: Short question from new guy - Pel - 01-29-2014

Try restarting as a Gallic Junker and you should be able to go more places without running into as much trouble.

Hit enter and then type /restart GaJunker

If your level is too high, start a new character and do the same thing.

The Gallic Junkers are not neutral to everyone, but I think you could get into Liberty without running into too much trouble.

Its pretty easy to have a character that can travel freely through Kusari, Gallia and Rheinland, but not Liberty and Bretonia.

Good luck with that.

The short answer is to look into the different restarts (/showrestarts) and find one that's neutral with the areas where you want to travel.

RE: Short question from new guy - Thargoid - 01-29-2014

Nope, Gallic Junkers are hostile to Liberty Police when using restart, I think they're rephacked now.

Maybe a Zoner is the answer? IDK...

EDIT:

Yep, I checked, Zoners are neutral to Gallic Police/Navy, so you can do /restart fcZonerCo

You can't dock a transport that has more than 3600 cargo space in house space though... apart from a few systems like Pennsylvania and others, read the rules to check.

RE: Short question from new guy - Sabru - 01-29-2014

(01-29-2014, 05:48 AM)Thargoid Wrote: You can't dock a transport that has more than 3600 cargo space in house space though... apart from a few systems like Pennsylvania and others, read the rules to check.

Its not done by systems, its "you cannot dock transports larger than 3600 cargo space in house space, except on Zoner, IMG and GMG bases".

RE: Short question from new guy - Thargoid - 01-29-2014

Quote:For the purpose of ZoI rules, systems are classified in the categories below.
Bold systems are considered house space for ID docking rules; italic systems in addition to the bold systems are considered house space for quasi-lawful piracy ID rules:

Liberty

New York
Alaska
California
Colorado
Ontario
Texas

Alberta
Illinois
Kansas
Minnesota
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Virginia

Quoted from here

Meaning I can dock my Zoner Whale on Planet Erie if I want.

RE: Short question from new guy - Duncan Farquar - 01-29-2014

If you don't want to start a new char, then you can go to Lorraine and in the asteroid field on the left you will find some Maquis depots.

Shoot some of them (shoot one and check and repeat, you don't need to destroy all of them, four or five will be enough) until your rep with lawful gallics rises to the level you want.

Done, you are friendly (or neutral, the same that you are now) with Liberty and friendly with gallic lawfuls without need a restart.

RE: Short question from new guy - aakopa - 01-29-2014

I think that IMG station in Orkney sells GRP bribe, it should fix your rep.