Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Shaggy - 08-19-2015

Greetings [LN] this is not me having ago or being mad or raging or anything it is just a question. Can someone please answer.

WHY do [LN] sit in Connecticut or Virginia and do nothing else. I rarely see them log and actually fight LR- or [HF] or anything and when they do. It is a very rare occassion. I am just wondering because if im not mistaken [LN] has over 40 - 50 members. But the activity is low. 5th only had 8 members and they had one of the highest activity streaks. I am just curious that is all? Can someone please answer this.

[LN] Don't do much but sit in Connecticut or Virginia

Thanks Shaggy

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Guap-Man - 08-19-2015

Agreed with shaggy, wondering why?

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Vigilia.Procuratio - 08-19-2015

Possibly because the vast majority of pirates nowadays in New York are flying Scyllas.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Auriec - 08-19-2015

The Liberty Rogues and Hellfire legion combined have ~14x the amount of activity [LN] currently has, so it can't be related to a lack of enemies unless you log in entirely different timezones.
Additionally, do note that activity in Connecticut is not counted for the tracker, which would explain the momentary shortage given that while I'm writing this, I already see 3 LN in Conn whose combined activity is already at a solid 3,5 hours.

If this goes back to the level of last month, I see no issue here.

(08-19-2015, 12:50 PM)Vigilia.Procuratio Wrote: Possibly because the vast majority of pirates nowadays in New York are flying Scyllas.

That does not stop anything. There is something called bombers or LABC or dreads? 5th take on scyllas most days.

I have just figured something out. The LN have DOUBLE the characters and if not triple the players, 5th have double the activity over the last 3 months compared to the [LN]

[LN] - Liberty Navy 12:47:01 10:11:03 7d, 19:00:41 15d, 13:35:13
5th| - 5th Liberty Navy Fleet 5d, 04:08:47 2d, 01:01:15 4d, 01:09:06 11d, 21:14:32

[LN] Liberty Navy
Total listed characters: 102

Active characters (this month): 3
Active characters (last 7 days): 2
Active characters (last month): 41
Active characters (last 3 months): 61

5th Fleet Navy
Total listed characters: 60

Active characters (this month): 20
Active characters (last 7 days): 18
Active characters (last month): 19
Active characters (last 3 months): 37

Can someone like explain to me what the problem is? They are official yet they do nothing to inrp or oorp to help. They have the members and numbers to do something against the LR- and [HF]. The 5th work alot alongside LPI- that is how they work and 5th also work alot with indi's.

But like I said this is not an arguement, I am here wondering why they can sit in connecticut or virginia but do nothing else as an official faction.

Ontop of that. I was told [LN] DO NOT FLY Caps, every time they log to fight they log more caps then I own.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Alley - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 12:44 PM)Shaggy Wrote: Greetings [LN] this is not me having ago or being mad or raging or anything it is just a question. Can someone please answer.

WHY do [LN] sit in Connecticut or Virginia and do nothing else. I rarely see them log and actually fight LR- or [HF] or anything and when they do. It is a very rare occassion. I am just wondering because if im not mistaken [LN] has over 40 - 50 members. But the activity is low. 5th only had 8 members and they had one of the highest activity streaks. I am just curious that is all? Can someone please answer this.

Thanks Shaggy

4 of us fought [HF] and a xeno in NY last night so we are there. I won't deny getting [LN] to log is seriously difficult though.
Also, Conn is non-issue as the activity tracker discard any time spent in Conn.

(08-19-2015, 12:54 PM)Alley Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 12:44 PM)Shaggy Wrote: Greetings [LN] this is not me having ago or being mad or raging or anything it is just a question. Can someone please answer.

Thanks Shaggy

4 of us fought [HF] and a xeno in NY last night so we are there. I won't deny getting [LN] to log is seriously difficult though.

Alley I saw the [LN] log last night also because I was on the recieving end of being hurt Smile but that is not the point. The [LN] are official with triple the players of 5th and yet the 5th do more work than the [LN]? But the [LN] will take all the credit for it.

Just so everyone knows. I AM NOT IN 5th ANYMORE. There are roughly 8 players within 5th and their activity is triple the [LN] whom are official surely. Something should be done about this.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Mephistoles - 08-19-2015

This sounds like a way to throw dirt on LN and heap praise on 5th rather than simply ask a question. Regardless of faction membership, the agenda here is clear.

Meph I am just asking a very simple question, it is clear that the 5th activity is alot higher than the official faction and that either they should merge together and become one and build the [LN] OFFICIAL factions activity higher or let 5th take the official spot and LN tries for official dom. I am just asking a question as to why. [LN] Do not fly or when they do they sit in connecticut or virginia even when they know there are pirates around

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Wildkins - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 12:57 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 12:54 PM)Alley Wrote:

Thanks Shaggy

Alley I saw the [LN] log last night also because I was on the recieving end of being hurt Smile but that is not the point. The [LN] are official with triple the players of 5th and yet the 5th do more work than the [LN]? But the [LN] will take all the credit for it.

Just so everyone knows. I AM NOT IN 5th ANYMORE. There are roughly 8 players within 5th and their activity is triple the [LN] whom are official surely. Something should be done about this.

Despite the fact that the activity information you posted shows that [LN] has had higher activity last month and for the last three months. School is starting up again soon, some people are getting busy with work, et cetera - others have recently been given staff duties and developer work and are thus less capable of logging full-time. Combine that with a waning interest in Discovery from some of our more active contributors and you have a relatively dead three weeks of activity.

People log [LN] and go to Conn, especially in the early hours, because there are few enemies to handle in Liberty and we want to get better at killing the enemies we have while also bonding as a faction. If we logged indies instead, I'm sure the complaint would change to "you don't log at all".

And I don't remember taking any credit for the work that 5th| has done. They're a capable and very active group of people, and I've worked with their leader many times on guiding their faction in different ways.

There are some changes to be made and work to be done, sure, and a lot of it is on my end. But it's a relatively new and honestly minor happenstance that'll be sorted before too long.