Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Goliath - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 09:30 PM)Arbs Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 09:05 PM)Sharkylapua Wrote: Sorry champ. Those are lies. I was mostly with him on field. He did NOT ruin any RP interaction. Depends on how much you enjoy his presence and tyoe of RP. If you dont like his interactions that does nit mean nobody else likes it.

Sorry to you champ! Cause if it's his type of RP to be a pain in the neck, I'm not sure who finds it enjoyable. Definately not the Liberty lawfuls. Cause you know maybe some people do find chasing a pelican or a light fighter three times across the system. I mean who knows, right? Maybe you'd enjoy it. I recomend you try it.

Becasue from my personal experience, and also based on past experiences, from many other people as well, that's pretty much what his interactions consist of. When you do disgraceful things yourself, I don't think you can complain when you get the right treatment for it right?

Me and this faction have a fixed approach to things, depending on the other player we interact with, we -react- acoordingly to the other player. We provide a wiide variety, champ!

Sure he did not ruin anyone's interaction here, but by stepping in in a duel acknowledged by both sides, I don't know you name it. My member probably is at fault to for running tot he ring, but from what I've been told it was something between friends. So it's neither up to me or you to judge. If that's the specific encounter you were talking about.

And sorry champ, but i don't lie. It's against the very traditional values that I deeply respect.

If there's any other misunderstanding let me know, and I'll help clear it up. Just to to be clear so that I can udnerstand better..

(05-02-2017, 09:07 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: A note : I'm not really here to give the feedback or support people I know despite that I was not there. I've stopped doing this till recently. I'm just against ugly behavior in general.

Carry on Big Grin

Yeah sorry about that, I thought it would've made for a funny response. I don't like ugly behaviour myself either. See ya in sapce and have fun!

(05-02-2017, 09:05 PM)TickTack Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 09:03 PM)Arbs Wrote: I'm good guys. I'm really not angry. I can jsut be a bit raw or bold from time to time. XD

That's ok, I forgive you. Now can you please respond to my legit feedback after you've cooled off a bit? Tongue

I did respond to your legit feedback in a cool head. So that's as good as it gets. If there's anything I left out or anything that needs elaboration, just let me know. I'm more than happy to help clear it out. I'm not sure why you even think I'm angry or something. It's just silly on asking to be treated nice, when you treat others like trash. So, you reap what you sow. And the faction provides the farmland. (happy)

Well champy. Wanna see some stuff? If you dont enjoy unlawful RP then why do you even made a Liberty Navy faction (no offense but I dont get it. Please tell me more about your choice)

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - thisDerius - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 09:33 PM)Morosz Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 09:26 PM)TickTack Wrote: I'm allowed to use whatever ship I deem fit to use, If you're annoyed because my pelican is annoyingly hard to kill well then deal with it,.

Then don't whine about every little minor piece of <ain't gonna cut it> mate and
(05-02-2017, 09:26 PM)TickTack Wrote: deal with it

Also seeing how i remember that situation with those caps shooting me down at hattan i simply undocked there and got 2 ransy's in my face with you on that storta. But thats a topic for another thread

Remember how you gave me access to the Odyssey?

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Arbs - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 09:26 PM)TickTack Wrote: Mhmmm I thought you were above tit for tat behavior, but whatever. If the LN does not wish to engage in RP with me that's fine there's plenty of other people who do.

If by "tit for tat behavior" you mean being fair, then I guess not. Fairness is a great factor to ensure great interactions for both sides. In any case I'll ever stick to what I've already said. It's not up to me to tell you waht to do.

(05-02-2017, 09:34 PM)Sharkylapua Wrote: Well champy. Wanna see some stuff? If you dont enjoy unlawful RP then why do you even made a Liberty Navy faction (no offense but I dont get it. Please tell me more about your choice)

I do enjoy unlawful RP. I've had great encounters with crazy rogues hackers and even redneck xenos before from the old times. I'm just being fair.

Quote:Please tell me more about your choice

So champy, it all started because I always liked military factions. When I was a rookie in the autum of 2013, I had a friend who introduced me here and we liked playing navy together, you know, doing missions in ontario and new hampshire, fighting in rheinland, in leeds and so on. I got familiarized in pvp and rp. Then because I also liked the militaresque style of factions that gave fun encounters I decided to stick along. First joined in an unofficial faction with a tag of " 4-56| " then as it died out in activity i joined the [LN]. A year or so later, I was put in leadership as cool old people became inactive.

I can always tell you more, if you're truly interested in my experience in disco and the Liberty Navy.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - TickTack - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 09:30 PM)Arbs Wrote: Sorry to you champ! Cause if it's his type of RP to be a pain in the neck, I'm not sure who finds it enjoyable. Definately not the Liberty lawfuls. Cause you know maybe some people do find chasing a pelican or a light fighter three times across the system. I mean who knows, right? Maybe you'd enjoy it. I recomend you try it.

Wait pause, have we just reached blonde level intelligence? Forgive me but I thought trying to escape lawfulls was exactly what pirates were supposed to do. I mean they only jump into combat if a friend is in need really.

(05-02-2017, 09:30 PM)Arbs Wrote: Because from my personal experience, and also based on past experiences, from many other people as well, that's pretty much what his interactions consist of. When you do disgraceful things yourself, I don't think you can complain when you get the right treatment for it right?

Running away from lawfulls is disgraceful behavior? Oh I sry Mr.Navi that you cant do your job correctly and catch a pelican transport. Tell me are you angry at me because of the way I act or is it because I'm not playing the game the way you want me to play it?

From what I'm reading you just turned this into feedback about my char, Kudos ^_^ , and further more your complaints about my behavior amount to nothing more than Q_Q I can't kill him because he runs away/outsmarts me/uses tactics.

If you're seeking pew pew with me I suggest you log unlawful since my lawful chars cant "Run away" or "ignore" an enemy as they must act in RP.

Also Don't lie, liars change their answers.
(05-02-2017, 09:03 PM)Arbs Wrote: I'm good guys. I'm really not angry. I can jsut be a bit raw or bold from time to time. XD

Oh ok it's just an outburst kek npnp

(05-02-2017, 09:01 PM)Arbs Wrote: "get the hell out of my feedback thread" it's just a funny way of giving a tl;dr.

Oh so now it's a joke? Much confusion pls explain

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Inferno - 05-02-2017

Ticktack, you trying to start flamewars isn't going to fix anything. We have been made aware of people's views to previous actions. We will handle it.
To quote a trope "Ty for feedback" and we'll handle it.

Man, if you've got anything better than that to write, do it. If not, then I guess we're done here.

(05-02-2017, 11:17 PM)TickTack Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 09:30 PM)Arbs Wrote: Because from my personal experience, and also based on past experiences, from many other people as well, that's pretty much what his interactions consist of. When you do disgraceful things yourself, I don't think you can complain when you get the right treatment for it right?

Running away from lawfulls is disgraceful behavior? Oh I sry Mr.Navi that you cant do your job correctly and catch a pelican transport. Tell me are you angry at me because of the way I act or is it because I'm not playing the game the way you want me to play it?

From what I'm reading you just turned this into feedback about my char, Kudos ^_^ , and further more your complaints about my behavior amount to nothing more than Q_Q I can't kill him because he runs away/outsmarts me/uses tactics.

If you're seeking pew pew with me I suggest you log unlawful since my lawful chars cant "Run away" or "ignore" an enemy as they must act in RP.

As far as that goes, if the best interaction you can give is sending out a blip at 10k or just whizzing by cruisiong at 400m/s for need for speed action, just to annoy the other person, then yeah. I'm not sure, how much of an enjoyable interaction that is. Wasn't that kind of trollish behavior that already got you some time off the server?

Edit:

Also Don't lie, liars change their answers.

Oh ok it's just an outburst kek npnp

(05-02-2017, 09:01 PM)Arbs Wrote: "get the hell out of my feedback thread" it's just a funny way of giving a tl;dr.

Oh so now it's a joke? Much confusion pls explain
[/quote]

Oh come on. Calling me a liar is pretty low.

It wasn't an outburst. It was just sincere. Neither a joke. It's just a fun way to put it. About complaining when you do crappy things yourself.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - James Greed - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 11:17 PM)TickTack Wrote: Forgive me but I thought trying to escape lawfulls was exactly what pirates were supposed to do. I mean they only jump into combat if a friend is in need really.

By that logic, using excessive force on one unlawful is totally fine, since the Navy's job is to get rid of pests.

Then again, if taunting people in a light fighter is escaping, I must be an escape artist. Pick a number Harry Houdini.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - TickTack - 05-03-2017

(05-02-2017, 11:42 PM)James Greed Wrote: Words
I fail to see your point

Was I complaining about ganking? XD I agree gank one unlawfull gank away, and expect to get ganked in turn.

And it's hardly taunting it's RP if you say something expect a reply don't come crying to me because your feelings were hurt by one of my taunts, man up and gank me instead Smile .

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Kalhmera - 05-03-2017

Seems you just go from one faction to another always finding something to complain about. Its not always about you TickTack. Hope you can understand that. Not everyone is out to get you. My motivation to log has been 0% so im sure your having no issues with the 5th| Tho im sure thats how you like it. you poke and poke. LN is a lot harder to Manipulate, good luck.