Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - schlurbi - 10-02-2009

Where I was? I was being overkilled by two Gunboats, a Guardian and an Upholder close before you arrived. Last thing I saw was a Carrier.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Guest - 10-02-2009

-

Liberty Navy [LN] - teschy - 10-02-2009

I really don't understand why are you taking your frustration with the indies, upon the [LN]. There were two [LN] Mammoths and a Guardian.

Joe was yelling at the Houston to stand down, but apparently you couldn't hear that, over the sound of your own whining about shieldrunners and odds. What are we supposed to do ? Watch you slaughter two gunboats and just walk away ? That's just poor RP mate, because the only thing you were looking for was getting that kill message apparently. With such odds you would have either fought to the death silently, surrendered or fled. You're in no position to demand us to let you kill our gunboats just because they are 'retarded indies'. We tell them to stand down, but that doesn't mean we're letting you win.

Liberty Navy [LN] - tansytansey - 10-02-2009

' Wrote:Joe was yelling at the Houston to stand down, but apparently you couldn't hear that, over the sound of incoming missile incoming missle *sound of codes+hammers hitting the back of your hull*
Fixed that for you.

Liberty Navy [LN] - schlurbi - 10-02-2009

So...we are now only logging onto the Server to get Blue Messages? As I know we were attacked by them.

-

-

Liberty Navy [LN] - Enojado - 10-02-2009

I was letting you leave... as you might have read in my situation sketch. You could have ran pretty easily as the indie was "shieldrunning all the time" and I fell back as soon as you made your way to the icefield.

Stop taking it out on the wrong people now please.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jihadjoe - 10-02-2009

Alright folks, let take a step away from the rage here ladies and gents.

A few points.

1) I was yelling at everyone to get off you, with the exception of a pair of fighters. Those fighters were Will.Clayton and [LN]-Tom.Preager.

2) the [LN]-LNT-Chatthoochie and [LN]-LNT-San.Mateo, are both mammoths. Both of those ships were also sat a distance out of the fight.

3)I was attempting to order the various gunboats off you.

4) The carrier was -watching-, also an indie. rather a good one at that.

5) What in the name of god are you taking about?

So, now to ask a quick question.

Is it a gank when two fighters are fighting two bombers? Because that's the fight you ended up with folks. You can thank me for that. If I hasn't yelled at the various indie caps to not to attack, you would have been fighting two more gunboats and a carrier.

I'd rather like an appology for slamming this heap of rubbish at my faction, which honestly bears no relation at all to the damned truth.

Sort it out Artur. I like you dude, but jesus, get facts straight before you go and yell about a faction being crap on the forums.

-