Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 02-11-2010

To: Natasha

As I said, domestic violence is not under the purview of the Liberty Security Force.

Especily when said LSF vessels were undergoing repairs after killing multiple Rhinland Battleships.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Kazinsal - 02-11-2010

=== INCOMING TRANSMISSION ===
== FROM: Robert Bueller, Liberty Navy Primary Fleet ==

Mister Shiv, when it involves one of the Navy members, in either fleet, it is our concern. I shall pass this on to my superiors.

Natasha, I am deeply sorry for what happened to you. I assure you that I will do everything I can do personally (which, sadly, is very little) to deal with this issue.

Bueller out.

=== TRANSMISSION ENDED ===

To: Robert Butler

This incident only involved the primary fleet.

The LSF vessels are not udner your purview.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Archelon - 02-11-2010

TO: Jimmy Patterson

The assault on my person took place first in Pennsylvania and then again in New York where I attempted to file an complaint with the Liberty officials. Austin.Goodmen chose to silence me before I could file that complaint. If anything, Austin.Goodmen (being the accused) should not be my executioner.

Since the assault on me occurred within Liberty space, the jurisdiction of the crime falls on Liberty to investigate and prosecute the offender, if that ever happens.

As for "guilty by association." First, there was no trial, no evidence presented by anyone that I had anything to do with any crime. Second, I was not permitted to present evidence in my defense (even though I was the one bringing charges against Austin). And third, no investigation whatsoever took place to determine the facts of the matter. There were many assumptions and absolutely no proof to justify destroying my vessel and leaving me in the hospital.

Natasha signing off

Liberty Navy [LN] - Archelon - 02-11-2010

TO: Robert Bueller, Liberty Navy Primary Fleet

Thank you sir. I only ask that my complaint not be ignored.

Natasha signing off

To: Natasha

As I said, domestic violence is not the concern of the LSF.

Contact LPI if you have a domestic violence issue.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Sonja - 02-11-2010

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson

Natasha;

We at the Liberty Navy do consider people guilty by affiliation. This is through the experience that many apparently innocent people affiliated with these criminal organisations have in the future gone on to commit crimes against commercial, civilian and even military interests, something which is utterly unacceptable. If that means the Liberty Navy attacking as a means of defense, I see no problem at all.

This is also a measure to prevent unlawful entities, once confirmed to be so, simply renaming their vessel and the process beginning again. Actions such as this cause the criminal database to simply gain weight at no benefit to us. This way however, very few slip through the net.

Please provide evidence of your affiliation before we take this matter any further.

Transmission Terminated

Liberty Navy [LN] - Archelon - 02-12-2010

TO: Commodore Christina Robinson

First. There was no evidence presented that I was affiliated with anyone. Only the word of a rogue Bretonian officer. If in fact I were associated with a criminal, I should have been arrested and an investigation started. I should have been afforded a trial and THEN if found guilty, punishment. The problem here is that the punishment came first.

Second. I was in New York to file a complaint on Austin Goodmen. No Liberty authority came to discuss this with me. No Liberty officer scanned my vessel or even bothered to interview me. Instead I was left alone with a beast of a man who had beaten me once and was about to beat me again. Jenkin Shiv of the AEGIS-Leyte.Gulf claims this is a "domestic violence" situation. That would be true if Austin were my husband, but he is not.

Now. I do hope you are not going to just ignore my complaint simply because your "friend" and fellow officer (from another house I might add) is the one being charged with assault and attempted murder. If that's the case, there really is no justice in Liberty or Bretonia. Don't legitimize a bad cop.

Natasha signing off

Liberty Navy [LN] - Sonja - 02-12-2010

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson

Natasha;

Let me reiterate for you:

Quote:Please provide evidence of your affiliation before we take this matter any further.

Since you artfully dodged the request, I'll state it in more elaborate and complete terms:

Please provide evidence of your classification by your IFF beacon and ID papers, as well as the ship which you fly or perhaps flew, if it hasn't been put back together. For example, the below shows my IFF beacon, Liberty Navy Guard, and the ship that I fly, a Guardian:

[Image: screen292.png]

It is fairly easy to, from that, deduce how to provide details about your ID papers aswell.

This issue will not proceed until you provide the information required, especially as there are doubts to your true affiliation. Doubts only strengthened by your pushing without any evidence at all, in fact.

For now, I will also ignore your actions in placing a bounty on a lawful citizen before the conclusion, or even the beginning, of any investigation.

Transmission Terminated

Liberty Navy [LN] - Archelon - 02-13-2010

TO: Commodore Christina Robinson

I do not see how my race, creed, gender, religious preference, prior good/bad acts, or anything else NOT related to the situation I bring before the authorities has anything to do with my complaint. Even a prostitute or drug dealer or a pickpocket has rights when the military or police overstep their authority or abuse their powers.

I was attacked without provocation by an overzealous officer who was outside his jurisdiction. The Liberty officials who were present and available in New York should have exercised their jurisdictional authority and taken over. The one I accused should not be my executioner.

The ONLY thing I did was attempt to break up a fight between two muscle bound jarheads. I had no clue why they were fighting except that one called for help. And I never fired a shot.

Please do not let my case turn into the typical "place the victim on trial" scenario. I am an individual filing a complaint. You should not summarily dismiss my case simply because the person I am accusing is a member of a foreign house's military or police. There are good cops and bad cops in Sirius.

And I wasn't just beaten by Austin Goodmen. I was also verbally abused by this person Austin claims I was affiliated with. Trust me when I say I will NEVER assist him for any reason after receiving that language.

Natasha signing off

PS: If I understand your request correctly, you are in essence asking a rape victim to prove they weren't asking to be raped? "So young lady, why exactly were you wearing that short red dress?"