Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Zeltak - 02-13-2010

' Wrote:Ah.

That's better. Handy little tool I found in "My Controls."

Oh you are just too funny man, you should really apply for stand-up comedian.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Fellow Hoodlum - 02-13-2010

Enough already
Call it a day gents, the tedium is driving us all a little crazy

Liberty Navy [LN] - Archelon - 02-13-2010

Already muted him.

Liberty Navy [LN] - casero - 02-14-2010

I love you all.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Bobthemanofsteel - 02-18-2010

So, I got directed to post my complaint here. Pretty much a direct copy from something I said to someone in Skype, with a few minor edits.

Got a call from a [LN] fighter for help, two Outcast fighters were causing trouble at Ft. Bush. Sure, why not, a fighter and a LABC vs two fighters. I can handle that, he can't take them on his own. another fighter shows up, starts to help out. Next thing there's a dread giving support fire and a whole bunch more backup on the way.

EVERY single person that asked the [LN] in question whether he needed support was given a go to engage, all to attack a certain one of these fighters. In the end there was about ten people chasing the outcasts, all given the go ahead by the [LN]. I disengaged, realising it was just getting stupid. It almost seemed as if the [LN] in question had a vendetta against the Outcasts.
Luckily, when I mentioned that it was ridiculous in group, a few others realised the same.

Now, I don't like being insubordinate to [LN] members, being an Indy, even in OOC. But that too me, was a complete lack of control over the situation. Nothing but feeding New York's lust for PVP, you could say.

I've begun to see the [LN] in a new light, realising that things like this don't make up the Primary Fleet as a whole, but still, it is hard.

And uhh, let's hope this doesn't turn into something like the last complaint :S

LNS-Aegis.Fate

Liberty Navy [LN] - Sturmwind - 02-18-2010

That could have been settled in a PM, if it's only one member. :|

*Senses more drama incoming, diverting attention from his app.*

Liberty Navy [LN] - Zeltak - 02-18-2010

Bobthemanofsteel - Hello, thank you for keeping it civil.

Could you please provide JihadJoe with evidence of your complaint?

Please, also remove the [LN] character name as well from your post to avoid flameing. You can provide that via PM.

Thank you.

Liberty Navy [LN] - McNeo - 02-18-2010

This is being dealt with, thankyou for the complaint.

I heard of this complaint from the person you told on skype a few days ago, and I think asked him to tell you to post this on the forum. We're glad this has been done and a result will come about from this.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Barricade - 02-18-2010

Natasha.....that Corsair freighter ?
Well, I have no time and no desire to read through all those transmissions.
But from what i've seen, witnessed and heard now, you have definately no right to complain about any Libertonian who blows your ship.

That's it.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Archelon - 02-19-2010

' Wrote:Natasha.....that Corsair freighter ?
Well, I have no time and no desire to read through all those transmissions.
But from what i've seen, witnessed and heard now, you have definately no right to complain about any Libertonian who blows your ship.

That's it.

Well, since you chose NOT to read, let me let you in on something. It was NOT a Libertonian that blew up my ship. It was a Bretonian out of his jurisdiction and in a Freelancer ID'd/IFF'd VHF. Oh yeah, I also don't fly a "Corsair" freighter.