Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Asgardian - 12-12-2010

I do apologise if you were offended by this small altercation.

We wish all unlawfuls no harm :{D

As a show of good faith, want a...cupcake?

Liberty Navy [LN] - Samuel Zanders - 12-12-2010

' Wrote:Some of you stole kills from me yesterday. I am disappoint.

But I still paid you! <3

Liberty Navy [LN] - NewHealthRock - 12-12-2010

I agree with Joe's complaint, even though in this situation I made it clear you were all to pay me two million credits. Be it a demand and a threat, I still expected more! It's utterly demolishing to see such offensive behaviour such as; taking my shield down, shooting at my hull, and finally dropping a mine in which I was against all odds steered into!

It was a perfectly acceptable fight, until the moment I died.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Zelot - 12-12-2010

You guys have mines that hit me and made me explode. It's not fair.

' Wrote:I agree with Joe's complaint, even though in this situation I made it clear you were all to pay me two million credits. Be it a demand and a threat, I still expected more! It's utterly demolishing to see such offensive behaviour such as; taking my shield down, shooting at my hull, and finally dropping a mine in which I was against all odds steered into!

It was an perfectly acceptable fight, until the moment I died.

I agree. It was very thoughtless of us to attempt to win the fight, this is incredibly bad Role-Play.

I will inform our members about this. They will not attempt to win a fight next time, you have my word good sir.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Dab - 12-12-2010

' Wrote:But I still paid you! <3
Until Gold 11 gives me 50mil for stealing my Sabre kill, I will not cease giving you negative feedback.

' Wrote:Until Gold 11 gives me 50mil for stealing my Sabre kill, I will not cease giving you negative feedback.

I will forward this to LNHC. We need more positive feedback, bribing you could be a good step in the right direction.

P.S. This post is encrypted - only Dab can see it. If you say we are lame for bribing players to give positive feedback to our thread, that is considered metagaming.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jeff the Blue - 12-12-2010

I must say it was an honor, and a pleasure, being a target to such vaunted players. I do apologies for failing to die on cue and will endeavor to try to die next time. Remeber, I am a newbie and might disappoint you in the future but trust me, I shall do my best.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Ocampo - 12-12-2010

' Wrote:You guys have mines that hit me and made me explode. It's not fair.

Tehehehehe

Liberty Navy [LN] - dodike - 12-12-2010

Well, it's good to know that LN faction feedback is now officially free to troll. Kudos for opening a new playground. Thank you.

Also do something about Zanders, he killed me the other day and haven't apologized yet. (I'm still waiting)

For positive feedback use /givecash Count.Dodiko 10.000.000

That is all