Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - rayne - 12-14-2010

Was enjoyable last night with some of the newer members, Jennifer something forgot that last name and someone else whos name eludes me

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jeff the Blue - 12-15-2010

:raises hand: Excuse me, but I have pet peeve....:gulp:

As a new member, I would like to suggest a pinned board, or specific thread, providing our Standing Orders and Orders of the Day. I believe there are myriad of regs. and standing orders throughout our message dumps, but has anyone ever read the whole bloody thing?

I mean it has 4,000 posts and 400 pages. It would stand to reason only those of Flag or Captain rank could append it and it would help us new "butter-bars" from stepping in the poop:)

I tried to read it, and let me tell you those early buggers had it rough, but stopped once my eyes started blurring.

Just my 2 cents

Jeff

Liberty Navy [LN] - Samuel Zanders - 12-15-2010

Do you want us to make a separate thread for the standing orders or?

I don't really follow.

I understand your concern and agree with you. I just need to understand what kind of idea you have here so we can work it out.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jeff the Blue - 12-15-2010

In general, as in the Army...We had a bulletin board listing standing orders from Division on down, ie, State of Pursuit only into Minor for 10k, or Rheinland a free fire zone, etc.

I like the update about CR, but that particular thread will disappear or become dormant. Make a link just like our [LN] message dump, laws etc, but where we as low rank can see command dos and don'ts in one nice condense thread.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Evan_ - 12-15-2010

I had the feeling that I should hop into faction-feedback threads just to say I like how you do.

I like how you do.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Samuel Zanders - 12-15-2010

' Wrote:In general, as in the Army...We had a bulletin board listing standing orders from Division on down, ie, State of Pursuit only into Minor for 10k, or Rheinland a free fire zone, etc.

I like the update about CR, but that particular thread will disappear or become dormant. Make a link just like our [LN] message dump, laws etc, but where we as low rank can see command dos and don'ts in one nice condense thread.

I like the idea. I was also a bit worried about everyone being able to read the orders as the pages wither away.

I will discuss it with the rest of the command.

' Wrote:I had the feeling that I should hop into faction-feedback threads just to say I like how you do.

I like how you do.

Don't really get this but alright.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jihadjoe - 12-15-2010

' Wrote:I had the feeling that I should hop into faction-feedback threads just to say I like how you do.

I like how you do.

I like how you do too. You do doing.

(Thanks)

Liberty Navy [LN] - The Professional - 12-15-2010

It seems your member Maximo Valeri finds it okay to swear in system chat, and when I attempted to talk to him about it, I simply received a "Report me if you don't like it."

On top of that, he and another member, Tia Whitehall feel the need to blatantly insult independent pilots. The Liberty Navy is supposed to be an organized, armed force, not a ragtag militia that does whatever the hell it wants. I have Tia, which I'm fairly certain is an Ensign, demanding a Dreadnaught to go around and destroy a pair of fighters. My captain refuses, and is suddenly incompetent and shouldn't be in command of a warship?

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but, is that what is allowed into the Liberty Navy these days?

Liberty Navy [LN] - Dab - 12-15-2010

Maximo called a Junker a doucheface in-roleplay.

This is not swearing.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Korny - 12-15-2010

' Wrote:Maximo called a Junker a doucheface in-roleplay.

This is not swearing.

I can witness that. And I agree, no swearing right there buddy.