Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Samuel Zanders - 12-15-2010

' Wrote:Believe what you will then, I'll withdraw. Don't expect me to be very willing to submit to the hordes of bombers that I sensed coming quite early on, and caused me to fly 200k above the plane. If you want to resolve it IRP without shooting, fine, I'll play along. Otherwise, we have a serious roleplay issue.

Thanks for your feedback then.

' Wrote:Ah ok.

Nice idea btw, i'll have to try it on one of your navy-friends one day. Or maybe you.:D

Dude.. Like i said. I'm not complaining about your RP. Stop being so defensive about it man.

No, you're not. You try that and Smeagle's gonna carve out your skull and use it for brain-stew.

So you beg the question, why do you even mention it? See this is what I was talking about when I said you have hidden intentions all the time in your feedback posts to our Faction. Every time you do this kind of stuff.

Why would you possibly mention, specifically, and exactly, the amount of lines we gave to you, in your feedback if it hadn't anything to do with your concern? Don't even bother answering that. Your feedback is noted.

Next guy who got killed, please step in.

' Wrote:"According to my experience, almost ALL members (98,79% of [LN] are pro RPers, fair-play enthusiasts and respected members of this community. Role-play of every individual portraying unlawfulness, and that includes me, is way way bellow any given standard that this remarkable group aim for, succeeding in it all the time. Their constant struggle to uphold inRP-law symbolizes absolute RL decency which these guys and girls truly represent.

I'd never, ever dare to make jokes about them."

Sarcasm noted. By the way, you run to the sun, we send in the dreadnoughts. Don't complain about fairness if you like to abuse game-mechanics. We will show no fairness either. You have made a trademark out of that, and we will answer in appropriate force. Our fighters can't enter the corona without dying, you know this, this makes you invulnerable. So you use it. Of course, we can't send in cap-ships, that would mean we have a chance to win!

By the way, you trying to denounce our Role-Play capabilities while your standard Role-Play is basically: Take five of your pals, sit in the trade-lane between Norfolk and West Point (because it's closest to the sun) and wait for a fight. Ah yes, here you will defend yourself and say you wish only to "Role-Play" (as if of course, anything besides talking isn't according to some people). That's the best starting point. Breaking the law immediately by taking down the trade-lane and having five sabres who obviously have attacked the Navy a million times before with you. You are of course only after to talk to the Navy, and god forbid should they ever decide to take those past hostile actions into account and retaliate. Because that means we are PvP-whores.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Dab - 12-15-2010

This is a faction feedback thread. It is not a "bash this faction" thread. If you can't say what is bothering you without trolling or insulting don't post here. Trolling is against the forum rules. Insulting is too. And making posts without doing either isn't hard.

' Wrote:Honestly, you claim to be trying to tighten up relationship with indy LN, yet you completely disregard valid proof that one of your members was talking down to an indy?

No, he was not talking down to LNS-BlackSteel

Black Steel had provoked Tia Whitehall PRIOR TO THE SCREENSHOTTED CONVERSATION by firing at her and then kept pushing her around to the point where she got angry and told him to do something constructive. Do you really believe Tia Whitehall saw the Dreadnought and went "IDIOT GO DO SOMETHING." Of course not. I have flown with Tia Whitehall a million times before, should that been the case, why didn't she act like that towards the plethora of Dreadnoughts we have encountered over the weeks? Makes no sense.

' Wrote:You are simply ignoring it with the argument that he didn't screen shot 100% of the interaction, and twisting it to support your member. Since you are twisting it your way in role play, I'll point out the following:

In role play, an ensign wouldn't get away with talking to the captain of a battleship like that. He'd be in the brig before he could finish taking a crap. Regardless of which division or fleet he was part of.

I'm not ignoring his argument at all, I'm answering him point by point. He didn't screen 100% then what am I supposed to do? Yell at my member based on empty words?

In Role-Play. He is a secondary fleet member. The ranks are entirely seperate. An Ensign in the Primary Fleet, just as in any other Primary Fleet of another house, can order a secondary fleet member regardless of rank. Or else an Flieger of the Rheinland Military or an Ensign of the BAF, would not be able to for example command over a RNC or HMS cruiser to stop firing at two fighters. That wouldn't be Role-Play right?

' Wrote:Just my 2 cents, which I know you will disregard because it doesn't suit you.

No. I don't disregard stuff that doesn't suit me, stop putting words in my mouth. Or you can find yourself out of this feedback thread. I take into account EVERYTHING, and I do EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to ensure that the right is right. In this case, I take into account what happened prior to that conversation, so I can understand the point of view from Tia Whitehall.

Liberty Navy [LN] - The Joker - 12-15-2010

' Wrote:Sarcasm noted. By the way, you run to the sun, we send in the dreadnoughts. Don't complain about fairness if you like to abuse game-mechanics. We will show no fairness either. You have made a trademark out of that, and we will answer in appropriate force. Our fighters can't enter the corona without dying, you know this, this makes you invulnerable. So you use it. Of course, we can't send in cap-ships, that would mean we have a chance to win!

By the way, you trying to denounce our Role-Play capabilities while your standard Role-Play is basically: Take five of your pals, sit in the trade-lane between Norfolk and West Point (because it's closest to the sun) and wait for a fight. Ah yes, here you will defend yourself and say you wish only to "Role-Play" (as if of course, anything besides talking isn't according to some people). That's the best starting point. Breaking the law immediately by taking down the trade-lane and having five sabres who obviously have attacked the Navy a million times before with you. You are of course only after to talk to the Navy, and god forbid should they ever decide to take those past hostile actions into account and retaliate. Because that means we are PvP-whores.

I enter corona ONLY when I'm heavily outnumbered (like against 6, 7 people). In this case, I entered corona ONLY WHEN your dread came in. To be totally truthful, and not that I expect you to believe me, I entered it to avoid ramming that dread.

' Wrote:(...)
Next guy who got killed, please step in.

Me. I got killed but I'm stepping out instead of stepping in. Is that ok, dude?

Kudos for that one-sentence conversation before the fight started in which, I'll repeat, got killed. You can deny it, I don't give a s***. You can say that I didn't even try to make a conversation but Kaze can confirm. Don't have screens, but she won't lie that I actually had 5 about sentences directed at you only, at which you replied with "Attack him, power up weapons." or something.

Me not caring is worth of hundred terrorist IDs (back then when I wanted one:P). Why am I replying? Just wanna see how far people, in general, can go just to justify their every single action.

Okay. I get it. You never make mistakes. Excuse me, dude.

Edit: This is not about you nor LN, not to me. Don't hold any grudge whether you care or not. Just my personal lil' experiment...

' Wrote:I enter corona ONLY when I'm heavily outnumbered (like against 6, 7 people). In this case, I entered corona ONLY WHEN your dread came in. To be totally truthful, and not that I expect you to believe me, I entered it to avoid ramming that dread.

Yeah. Right. Personal experience says otherwise.

' Wrote:Kudos for that one-sentence conversation before the fight started in which, I'll repeat, got killed. You can deny it, I don't give a s***. You can say that I didn't even try to make a conversation but Kaze can confirm. Don't have screens, but she won't lie that I actually had 5 about sentences directed at you only, at which you replied with "Attack him, power up weapons." or something.

Me not caring is worth of hundred terrorist IDs (back then when I wanted one:P). Why am I replying? Just wanna see how far people, in general, can go just to justify their every action.

Okay. I get it. You never make mistakes. Excuse me, dude.

Of course you had five sentences directed at me. Like I care? Your character does the same thing every single day. You position yourself at the same place every single day. You are after the same thing every single day. And whenever you can, you get half of Liberty's pirates assembled there. Yes you are just there to "talk and have fun" (of course only whenever you are in a position to do so, e.g. having the numbers). I'm there to blow you to pieces regardless of that, however.

I don't care if you wanted to talk to me. I wanted to kill your character, for the actions he has done in the past. That is my Role-Play. And that is the Role-Play you will receive. If you have a problem with it, fine, that is your opinion, but it ain't going to change.

My justification for shooting you is: Because you have committed almost every single crime listed in the Liberty Laws, and you refuse to take account for them. Your character is a terrorist, a dangerous one, shot on sight order. I follow my orders. Whether you cry Role-Play must talk-talk-talk or not. I follow what my superiors tell me. And that is, you get shot down.

I sincerely hope the people about to post now is not going to add their "personal opinion" over a matter that they weren't part of. If there is feedback, there is feedback from YOUR character to our Faction.

Not from SOMEONE ELSE'S FEEDBACK and your POV on that feedback.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Dab - 12-15-2010

Posting as a witness, and many times participant, to the actions the person in the following quote is complaining about.

' Wrote:I enter corona ONLY when I'm heavily outnumbered (like against 6, 7 people). In this case, I entered corona ONLY WHEN your dread came in. To be totally truthful, and not that I expect you to believe me, I entered it to avoid ramming that dread.

Kudos for that one-sentence conversation before the fight started in which, I'll repeat, got killed. You can deny it, I don't give a s***. You can say that I didn't even try to make a conversation but Kaze can confirm. Don't have screens, but she won't lie that I actually had 5 about sentences directed at you only, at which you replied with "Attack him, power up weapons." or something.

Me not caring is worth of hundred terrorist IDs (back then when I wanted one:P). Why am I replying? Just wanna see how far people, in general, can go just to justify their every action.
Joker, you say it only happens when outnumbered.. But you're a gunboat, being even-odds against a fighter is just as unfair to him as a 6v1 is to you. It's also a false statement considering I have even been present for situations where you were attacked by three VHFs. You ran into the sun then too. Three VHFs vs a GB isn't overkill, it isn't unfair. I've seen GBs eat a 3-VHF squad quite easily. 2-VHF squads actually gives the GB the advantage unless both VHF pilots are experienced at fighting GBs. You use the sun tactic everytime, not just when you're outnumbered.

You want to complain about the one-sentence conversation, but then right after the fight, you stayed in-system in blatant violation of the rules.. You even said in system chat that you were doing it, showing complete disregard for the rules. You didn't PM one of them asking if you could stay. You unilaterally declared it. Then got angry when I said I wasn't going to have some RP talk with the Joker on my merc after you took the lane down a mere two minutes after I watched, from 4k away, the LN blow you up? You even said "report me."

You can't criticize his decision to attack a terrorist without spending twenty minutes chatting, when you turn around and act in such disregard for the rules of this server. You're a terrorist. You are seen daily with pirates. You kill people. You're in New York almost every day on the same spot with the same RP and do the same sun tactic again and again. I know from being in group with the LN during many repetitions of that situation, that they are plain sick of having to do it. You want him to have the same discussion with you in the same spot of the same system every day. It's not going to happen. Learn to deal with it, don't use it as an excuse to complain and break the rules.

Quote:Okay. I get it. You never make mistakes. Excuse me, dude.
It was statements exactly like this that caused my warning post above. Reread it, don't repeat this.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Death.RunningVerminator - 12-15-2010

' Wrote:By the way, you trying to denounce our Role-Play capabilities while your standard Role-Play is basically: Take five of your pals, sit in the trade-lane between Norfolk and West Point (because it's closest to the sun) and wait for a fight. Ah yes, here you will defend yourself and say you wish only to "Role-Play" (as if of course, anything besides talking isn't according to some people). That's the best starting point. Breaking the law immediately by taking down the trade-lane and having five sabres who obviously have attacked the Navy a million times before with you. You are of course only after to talk to the Navy, and god forbid should they ever decide to take those past hostile actions into account and retaliate. Because that means we are PvP-whores.
Hi there. It's me. "One of his pals." Ya, we do sit by trade lanes. Nope, he actually doesn't go looking for trouble. If i remember correctly, The Jokes chatted friendly with Jennifer Kelly (i think that's the name) for a good 15 minutes or so. And in fact, he was the one that said he just wanted to RP. Hell, I was the one that wanted to fight more than everyone else. Also, wherever you're getting your info from, it's wrong. We're not in Sabres. Smeagle's in a Roc, there's sometimes a werewolf, then another bomber. And no, there's not five of us. Usually we've got 3 and if we're lucky, 4.

By the way, i don't appreciate you talking down to my friend like that. But don't worry, I'll smack Joker and tell him not to be mean either.

EDIT: Since joker is here.. *shmack* be nice!

xD