Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Death.RunningVerminator - 04-27-2012

Joe I could have sworn I read somewhere that even if it's a group fight, a small notice of entering is still required in order to engage within the rules. This is not the case?

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jihadjoe - 04-27-2012

In this case, it was Andrew who entered the fight as a latecomer. My belief is that Andrew is upset because he exploded, and is desperately casting around for things to complain about, in order to discredit factions and people of whom he is not fond.

Gold-3 had been present at the scene(s) of the battle since the very start. Infact Gold-3 was the vessel who first spotted the large unlawful fleet. He was in combat constantly from the brawl at Manhattan (of which Andrew was briefly a part) to the continuation of that same brawl (there had been no break in the combat), near the california jumpgate.

It was at this time that Andrew's ship was destroyed.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Switchback - 04-27-2012

' Wrote:I would also ask why you felt the need to join an Outcast cap raid on manhattan with your VR, something which is not widely regarded as stellar roleplay, however I dont believe this thread is the place for it.

Perhaps if you had metagamed more, you would have seen that VR is against the Outcast lolcaps in liberty.
Hell, I even shot one of their fighters down. But NP.

And considering I would have been shooting the OC if I had found it before finding the HF, then it would have been destroyed. Done deal.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Death.RunningVerminator - 04-28-2012

' Wrote:In this case, it was Andrew who entered the fight as a latecomer. My belief is that Andrew is upset because he exploded, and is desperately casting around for things to complain about, in order to discredit factions and people of whom he is not fond.

Gold-3 had been present at the scene(s) of the battle since the very start. Infact Gold-3 was the vessel who first spotted the large unlawful fleet. He was in combat constantly from the brawl at Manhattan (of which Andrew was briefly a part) to the continuation of that same brawl (there had been no break in the combat), near the california jumpgate.

It was at this time that Andrew's ship was destroyed.
Alright. Apologies then, I didn't know the whole story.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Alley - 04-28-2012

' Wrote:Perhaps if you had metagamed more, you would have seen that VR is against the Outcast lolcaps in liberty.
Hell, I even shot one of their fighters down. But NP.

And considering I would have been shooting the OC if I had found it before finding the HF, then it would have been destroyed. Done deal.

metagame more so I can justify my actions more properly

Andrew, seriously... there's a limit to stupidity.

Liberty Navy [LN] - kainname - 05-24-2012

Well, one Snub vs. one Snub is okay.

One Dread, one Cruiser, 2 GB's and 1 Snub vs one Snub is not really (in Hamburg).

And the Snub was one of your guys, also shooting on him without any real roleplay and giving him a chance (But he survived it anyway.)

Still it's pretty unfair, also I don't know how you in the [LN] handle it but a single [LN] Snub going to invade Hamburg without a commander from [LN]?

And I really doubt that this guy has a rank wich is high enough to going on such a raid alone.

If you want screens, PM me.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Snak6 - 05-27-2012

I want to say kudos to two Upholders I fought for actually fleeing in order to help your fellow officers.

And apologise to Joe for making bad correction."Police are" it seems.

Lisa

Liberty Navy [LN] - Yber - 05-27-2012

I've seen some good changes in [LN]. Maybe it was always this way but I didn't realize. Keep it up.

Liberty Navy [LN] - sindroms - 05-27-2012

Ever since I bought the dessie, I have been encountering more and more official LN peeps than I ever had on my official LR, mostly because we used to fly away very fast.

What can I say...I shot, was shot, killed and was killed many times in the last week. Was frigging awesome.

Kudos to the LNs, who even went as far as limit their big guns even though we used caps. It gave us the chance to pew pew back until we were diced by the LACs :rofl:

Kudos, I am looking forward for more.

~That.Mute.Miner

Liberty Navy [LN] - Cond0r - 06-23-2012

Might I inquire as to why your members are taking regens from an LABC while they outnumber the enemy by ~4 ships?

I mean, I know its inRP and all and it happens, and I wouldnt even complain if they took them while in a fair fight, but taking regens from an LABC while you are fighting 6-7 vs 3, is kind of bad sport. Im just curious for your reasoning, is all.

Thanks in advance.