Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Shizune - 11-25-2013

(11-25-2013, 12:15 AM)Lobster Wrote: Character name N/A

Situation, policy or incident you are providing feedback on:

About an hour ago [LN]-Sarah.Lewinsky(Guardian/Avenger), the LNS-Illustrious, and Sonya.Cox (an indie bomber) entered Rheinland. They went from Hamburg, to Berlin, and sat in front of the capital planet for a few minutes before the dreadnaught rammed into New Berlin, killing itself. After this, the snubs visited Dresden, then Stuttgart, and finally Omega 11 before leaving Rheinland space into Omega 41 and then Omicron Gamma. As of the writing of this post, they are now in Omicron Kappa. They used trade lanes to do this and did not try to hide or act stealthy. We monitored them via the gate/lane network.

Screenshots or other related materials: N/A

What you believe should be done about the situation:

I do not yet have any idea about what should be done about this, but I wonder if this was a planned trip or something a new [LN] player did without knowing any better.

I was...also looking at the server list and saw the same person groupped up with someone in Omicron Alpha...just a heads up...

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Laura C. - 11-25-2013

(11-25-2013, 12:45 AM)Shizune Wrote:
(11-25-2013, 12:15 AM)Lobster Wrote: Character name N/A

Situation, policy or incident you are providing feedback on:

About an hour ago [LN]-Sarah.Lewinsky(Guardian/Avenger), the LNS-Illustrious, and Sonya.Cox (an indie bomber) entered Rheinland. They went from Hamburg, to Berlin, and sat in front of the capital planet for a few minutes before the dreadnaught rammed into New Berlin, killing itself. After this, the snubs visited Dresden, then Stuttgart, and finally Omega 11 before leaving Rheinland space into Omega 41 and then Omicron Gamma. As of the writing of this post, they are now in Omicron Kappa. They used trade lanes to do this and did not try to hide or act stealthy. We monitored them via the gate/lane network.

Screenshots or other related materials: N/A

What you believe should be done about the situation:

I do not yet have any idea about what should be done about this, but I wonder if this was a planned trip or something a new [LN] player did without knowing any better.

I was...also looking at the server list and saw the same person groupped up with someone in Omicron Alpha...just a heads up...

They were together all the time when they went through Rheinland, Omegas, lower Omicrons and then went to Alpha. But it was probably dealt with ingame, saw even admin there...

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - GrnRaptor - 11-25-2013

We noticed and dealt with it in-game. It won't occur again.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Durandal - 11-25-2013

This is the [LN] feedback thread, not independent feedback or feedback for other factions, take it elsewhere.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Sarawr!? - 11-25-2013

To my knowledge, there was no capital system raid, just a couple people flying around mostly harmlessly.

In any event, the [LN] member(s) involved have to my knowledge been spoken to, and something like this shouldn't be happening again any time soon.

As a note: We cannot dictate the actions of independent Navy players (though we do try to encourage them to behave similarly to us), nor is this feedback thread a place to critique the actions of said independent players, as Durandal pointed out.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Rodent - 11-25-2013

I have feedback.

I am disappointed that no second edition of late night LN recruitment was ever made. fix this please.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Lobster - 11-25-2013

(11-25-2013, 10:07 AM)Sarawr!? Wrote: To my knowledge, there was no capital system raid, just a couple people flying around mostly harmlessly.

In any event, the [LN] member(s) involved have to my knowledge been spoken to, and something like this shouldn't be happening again any time soon.

As a note: We cannot dictate the actions of independent Navy players (though we do try to encourage them to behave similarly to us), nor is this feedback thread a place to critique the actions of said independent players, as Durandal pointed out.

Thanks for the response. As someone who deals with new player recruits sometimes, I can completely understand how something like that would happen. In the end, it is harmless, and I am more concerned about helping Miss Lewinski with fitting in then the [LN] faction itself.

As for the indies, it is of no concern to me what they might do. I apologize if adding them in the initial report seemed like I was expecting some action to be taken against them as well. To make it clear, indies are indies, and I am only concerned with Miss Lewinsky. I only included the information for context on the situation.

On a brighter note, I would like to give some feedback on the recent relations between the [LN] and [RM] factions. I have noticed a marked improvement in the oorp attitudes from players of both sides. As someone who strives to create and promote a better gaming experience for everyone, this really touches a cord with me.

Thank-you for your recent interactions with the [RM], and a special thank-you to Joe, Durandal , and everyone else who participated in the Texas raid last week. That was great.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - SnakThree - 12-14-2013

Guys and girls. Thank you for the interaction and sportsmanship.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Vendetta - 12-15-2013

Thank you for not abandoning me with the 5th. Also, I enjoy flying with you guys while you're around, I'd love to see a lot more activity.

~Elijah.Phillips/LNS-Forlorn.Hope

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Haste - 12-21-2013

So, I just came out of a fight in New York and got ganked.

Your arrogance is literally astounding, and your stupidity is a consequence of it. Yes, [LN] are doing "worse" after .87 because after the update, the Guardian became really, really bad but still somehow equal to the Odin. That is just completely insane and ridiculous. An Odin spends his entire life Connwhoring to get better at PvP, slaving away with late Conn sessions while the [LN] gets to stay at home and spend time with the kids, never having to deal with bad PvPers or people who bot up in Conn, and you're telling me that their PvP is somehow equal to the Odin’s in the roleplay environment? Then after [LN] logs in and her true PvP potential is revealed, you're telling me that that shows that she was detrimentally affected more than the Odin even though the Odin has to practice at PvP for 20 years, which amounts to half of his skill? You're an insane, arrogant faction, and there's no point in debating with you.

Importantly:
Proof.