Discovery Gaming Community
Help! 60mil lost [SOLVED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Help! 60mil lost [SOLVED] (/showthread.php?tid=111342)

Pages: 1 2

Help! 60mil lost [SOLVED] - PlasmaSabre - 02-03-2014

I was in the process of making a new character named Doomsday. I created the char and did a /restart command, which kicked me off the server like normal. Then i went on to my char ITS]-Whirlwind and transferred 60mil to get me started up. When i switched to the Doomsday char, i saw the "you have received 60mil from Whirlwind (see screenshot 1)" but my inventory did not show the cash in my bank! (see screenshot 2)
Have i done something wrong? This normally works fine, i have never had any problems like this before.

All help will be very much appreciated.

1.png
2.png

RE: Help! 60mil lost - evanz - 02-03-2014

wooooooooooo and your screen res is what!!?!?!?

how do i ?

how can i?

what the?

I WANT IT

RE: Help! 60mil lost - .Gypsy. - 02-03-2014

(02-03-2014, 02:03 AM)evanz Wrote: wooooooooooo and your screen res is what!!?!?!?

how do i ?

how can i?

what the?

I WANT IT

Yeah no kidding, wow.

RE: Help! 60mil lost - Coin - 02-03-2014

its almost the fishbowl mod

RE: Help! 60mil lost - PlasmaSabre - 02-03-2014

Thanks for the replies guys but it doesn't fix the problem. I lost half my cash and i would like it back somehow.

RE: Help! 60mil lost - evanz - 02-03-2014

sorry about the cash loss but

what the? res

please tell

RE: Help! 60mil lost - PlasmaSabre - 02-03-2014

@evanz
See this thread for more info on my screens.

Back on topic, does anyone know why this happened? Is there anyway i can get back my hard-earned cash?

RE: Help! 60mil lost - Drakarska - 02-03-2014

Your best bet is PM'ing an Admin and hopefully they will respond when ever they get time to. I also did something similar as well, I got my commands mixed up from different mods. So instead of using the /givecash command here on Disco, I used the /transfer command from another mod and wound up losing quite a bit of credits myself (teach me for playing until 4am and not paying attention to the console commands) when I created my new character. Ah well, back to the drawing board I suppose. BTW, kudos on the screen resolution, quite impressive.

RE: Help! 60mil lost - Birdtalon - 02-03-2014

It's probably something to do with your character still updating when you wired the money. Best thing would be to contact an admin. If they can't help then send me a PM and I'll give you the money.

RE: Help! 60mil lost - Narcotic - 02-03-2014

One can't see what the ship's name is on the second screen. Write something in console and do the screen again.

Forwarded your problem to the next kind admin.

And about his screen res, what is there to "tell" about? If you want a higher resolution, you'll likely need a higher-res monitor, larger monitor or multiple monitors. Hudshift makes the rest.