Discovery Gaming Community
Light Among Darkness:My Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Light Among Darkness:My Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=111591)

Light Among Darkness:My Rebirth - Drake.Shaw - 02-06-2014

*The lights in the cockpit become dull with the passing of time.Random sparks create a ghostly impression inside the cockpit as a whole.Shattered pieces of glass all over the place.*

*As time goes by,a relatively lifeless body struggles to move through the dim lit cockpit.He is badly hurt,but barely still alive.*

Where the hell am I?*groans in pain*Ah...I cant feel anything apart from this pain.There is no hope for me to survive.

*His mind keeps telling him to calm down,think for a minute,recall what happened.But he is in a gory state of pain,limbs partly deformed,blood oozing all over his face.He cant concentrate on what he should think of and not to panic.Tries to feel his stomach,faints again*

*Hours pass by.He clearly found out that there is no chance of him making it to any nearby station or planet.Feels the numbness in his stomach,something has been bothering him all along.After some moments of dead silence,moves around to take a look at where he is.All he can see was some lifeless planets in the distance and endless space.*

There is no point in remembering anything.I need help.*Picks up the transmitter hanging around the ceiling of the cockpit.*

"H..l--...This is C--t..ain D--ke ..aw of Li...N..y.My s.---p i...s wr...ek.. n..d re...f.cm..ts. I... a...m d---yi..ng.H.el...p---A..-yo--e r.p---o--...d p--le...s."

*The transmitter was heavily wrecked.The transmission was hardly readable.His voice,was fading.The pictures of his childhood came falshing now and then.He could see himself in his prime days in Liberty,commanding a small fleet of his own.He smiled thinking of those.*

My end is near,I wont be able to last long.

*But what he didnt realise is that he actually cant die.He is not aware of something that is superior to his knowledge.Something that is keeping his soul intact.Something that potentially gave him a rebirth,a light to see upon.Without knowing about it,he started to rage about his pathetic situation,his unwillingness to live anymore.*

*Some more hours fly out of his hands,no signs of any ships approaching.He gets to see some kind of clouding in his vision,which later turned into a blinding streak of light.After some moments,he gains consiousness but cant figure out what happened to him some time ago.*

More and more strange things,motivates me to die rather than suffer.But how?I cant move anything to even try killing myself.

*Contrary to his thought,he saw through the broken radar of his,two neutral contacts approaching fast.Very fast.He can sense some life out of nothing,at last.*