Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sarah || From: Axel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sarah || From: Axel (/showthread.php?tid=111801)

To: Sarah || From: Axel - Euca - 02-11-2014

|Message Incoming|
|Decrypting Message|
|Message Reads|

Uh, Sarah, right?
Well, if so, I think I have an apology to make.

So, whenever it was when you visited me in the Med Bay, I was kind of... not myself. I usually have outbursts such as that, but I can keep them under control at most stages. I guess this time was an exception. I'm really just here to say I'm sorry and to return your Arsenal Pilot Codes.

Perhaps, in hindsight, I was too harsh. You were living on the edge of technology, trying new things and I tried to destroy your passion for it. For that I deeply sorry. After looking at some of the codes for this program of yours, I realized this is quite fantastic and really just needs to be worked on rather than murdered by some new Akitivst. In reality, I probably should have expected my life to be on the line when I joined the Widerstand, this event had really clarified what I'm in for.

Even if you don't take back your pilot's codes, at least keep doing what you're doing, it's astonishing, really.

Till I see you in space,
Axel Eichel.

|Message End|

RE: To: Sarah || From: Axel - Sarah McFarlen - 02-12-2014

Message Received
To: Axel Eichel
Sender: Sparks
Origin: Unknown Location, Luneburg

VWA|Arsenal

Hi Axel.

I appreciate it, but there's really nothing for you to apologize for. What you said was true, regardless of how you said it. Being dosed up with enough radiation to act as stand-in microwave doesn't tend to do wonders for my mood either. Giving you the keys to Arsenal wasn't just a gesture, either. I meant what I said there. I made a mistake testing the Schatten code on a ship that important, and if I keep it, there's no promising I won't make the same mistake again. I don't know about you, but I'd rather not repeat this whole thing. Keep the codes, you know Rheinland better then I do anyway.

It is dangerous out here. We both know that, but that doesn't justify me placing you, all of you, in additional danger just because I thought it was a good idea. Being willing to put your life on the line shouldn't mean that you have to (and on your first day, too), and I'm sorry for putting you in that situation.

I'll keep on working on Schatten. I mean, after how far I've come with it now, I can't just throw it all away. That said, I'll...Er... I'll be sure to let you know if I do something that's likely to kill anyone in future.

And nice meeting you, by the way.

End Message

RE: To: Sarah || From: Axel - Euca - 02-20-2014

Message Received
To: Sarah
Sender: Axel
Origin: Zwickau Depot, Dresden

RE:VWA|Arsenal

It appears you've made up your mind.

Fair enough, I'd be fairly traumatized after almost murdering someone too. It is great to hear that you're still working on that code though, it's really crucial stuff!

And, perhaps this will sound weird, but putting me on edge was... exhilarating? I certainly wouldn't do it again, but it wasn't totally boring. If that makes any sense to you.

Personally, I do not think my rude gestures were satisfactory of an introduction. I'd love to meet again, perhaps with better circumstances.

Till next time (hopefully soon),
Axel Eichel.

End Message