Discovery Gaming Community
To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders (/showthread.php?tid=112365)

To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders - Junker Marauders - 02-23-2014

[Image: oUwYL3u.png]
Greetings to the Guild Masters of the GMG. I speak for the organisation known as the Junker Marauders. We have a proposition to offer that should hopefully benefit both of us. Due to the removal of Yanagi and ending of the plentiful scrap fields left by the 80 years war, many of our members have had to turn to other means in order to make ends meet.

This is where I believe we may both profit. Due to our former work in the fields and other less well traveled in Sirius, we are both able to and effectively get things to their destinations. We would like to offer our services in this manner.

It is clear that due to the recent embargo placed by Kusari on H-fuel and Helium going to Liberty the GMG will likely lose business. We can act as middlemen in this regard, taking the cargo to its destination without implicating the GMG. We could also aid in procurement of any other goods that you may find it difficult to obtain. In exchange for this service, we would request that certain activities of ours in the Sigmas be...overlooked.
:::[Ending Transmission]:::

RE: To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders - Asbestos - 02-23-2014

[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Junker Marauders

Konnichiwa Marauders,

I'm Taro Katsuo, one of the Guild Master of the Gas Miners Guild. Normally, I like to know the name of whom I'm talking to, so I'll give you a chance to present yourself properly in your next communique.
I had the chance to speak to your Grand Marauder not too long ago, when he inquired about the removal of Yanagi Depot. Come to think of it, I never did hear from him again. I hope my reply was adequate enough. If not... well, no shed tears.

The Kusarian embargo of Liberty is proving to be somewhat of a problem for us, you're correct in that regard. If you're willing to risk life and limb while running the border for us, we might be able to offer something other than monetary rewards for your services. However, I'm not expecting this embargo to last forever. When it ends, what use will you be of us then?

I'm awaiting your reply, nameless Marauder.

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!

RE: To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders - Junker Marauders - 02-23-2014

Apologies for the lack of formality, Mr. Katsuo. I merely wished to gauge your receptiveness to the idea before becoming too involved. My name is Cash Ivankov.

As to your main point, even after the embargo ends we can still retain our ability to transport materials, this embargo merely brings them to the center stage so to speak. Beyond this, we often cross paths and observe things in the more secluded places of Sirius that may be of interest to your guild. Our Salvager class ships are also well suited to the harsh environments that seem to take up most of the Sigmas, if they are ever required.

We also share a similar dislike of both Samura and the Hogosha, if memory serves correctly.

In my mind at least, with so much to offer each other I am sure we can find ways to help each other out once the embargo lifts. Considering politics there is no true telling when that may even come to an end. I believe your own hostilities with Kruger are proof of that, though differing circumstances.

~Cash Ivankov

To: Cash Ivankov; Junker Marauders

Konnichiwa Ivankov-san,

I've never liked speaking to nameless men. It's usually a cause of suspicion when someone refuses to reveal themselves. Though you're starting to make headway in the right direction, so well met, Ivankov-san.

I'm not entirely unfamiliar with Junkers in general. I've been known to employ their unique services on several occasions, often with favorable results. Though I know better than to trust them with no more credits than they're worth.

And as for your activities in the Sigmas, I've been made well aware of them. Currently, I see few reasons to further involve the Paramilitary in any roles other than the occasional patrol and interception of piracy when Marauders are involved. Unless, of course, it's our own assets or products that are being threatened, or those of our close allies. If any ships of GMG, Kishiro or our Zoner friends such as the TAZ, OSI and Phoneix are being harassed, we'll be forced to answer swiftly and without mercy. We're known to carry grudges for a long time, once someone irks us. The same goes if our clients are ever hit when they're transporting our products, namely Helium-3, H-fuel or Plutonium. Carry that in mind, if you plan to hang around in the Sigmas.

On the other hand, we've no love lost for the Samura that travel through our space, no matter their cargo. They're left to their own devices, whenever they come by. Make of that as you wish.
As for Kruger and Hogosha. They're criminals, and must face the consequences for being such. You're free to deal with them yourself, unless we can catch and evaporate them first.
And everyone else... well, space is dangerous. Even so, discretion is an important factor, I'm sure you'll agree.

Finally, there are things that I do need, and I'll give you the chance to acquire them for me. It'll put your procurement skills to the test, and fully proving yourself worthy of staying in Guild space for the foreseeable future.

Sayonara!

RE: To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders - Junker Marauders - 02-23-2014

You seem to have a fair understanding of what exactly it is we're after and I applaud you for it, Mr Katsuo. Indeed, space is quite dangerous. I believe that these terms are agreeable, and for our part we will do our best to make sure that if we fire at all, even in self defence our shots do not permanently damage any of your assets. We will of course be discrete in any endeavor.

As to the matter of procurement, we are ready to earn our keep in this matter. Simply request what you need moved out of or to GMG space and we will see it done promptly. Our group would also like to request access to Fuxyueru Trade Hub as part of these...understandings. This is so we may begin to move the guilds Helium as soon as possible and the ships used will all bear the JM| designation.

~Cash Ivankov

Konnichiwa Ivankov-san,

So we have an understanding then. Though you might not be all that eager to get me what I want, when I tell you that it's Nomad remains that I require. And I need two, of the largest kind. I'm sure you can scrounge them up from somewhere, though I honestly don't care how you get them, as long as you can bring them to me.

If you can do this for me, it'll finalize our deal and our ports will open.

Sayonara!

RE: To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders - Junker Marauders - 02-24-2014

Actions do speak louder than words I suppose.

I trust this meets your needs and should speak for our groups competency.
A handover location and time will preferably be selected over a more reliable form of communication.

I believe this will be all?
~Cash Ivankov

RE: To : GMG Guild Masters From : Junker Marauders - Asbestos - 02-24-2014

Konnichiwa Ivankov-san,

Actions do speak louder than word. I must admit, I'm impressed by how quickly you managed to acquire the items. I'll have someone meet you on Fuxyueru, so we can do the exchange. I've got a briefcase of $30,000,000 credits for you as well, as a reward for your stellar services. My trusted comrade will hand it over to you, as soon as he gets the Remains.

Until next time, Ivankov-san.

Sayonara!