Discovery Gaming Community
Golden Blades Sqadron - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Golden Blades Sqadron (/showthread.php?tid=112494)

Pages: 1 2

Golden Blades Sqadron - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 02-26-2014

The Colonial Republic.

Life here... began out there....

For near on a century, the people and citizens of the Colonial Republic have had a hard road. They began, long ago, as star explorers. Disparate members of the nations of the home of us all - Earth. Onboard prototype sleeper ships, they sought their destiny in the stars. While the history of earth would be written in the fire of war, leading to the exodus and hope of Sirius - the Colonial people found a different place.

Naming it the Crayter Sector, the Colonial people found a paradise for themselves. They began writing the saga of their race over the next hundreds of years - colonising the planets that would become their homes. The hardships and prosperity of Crayter brought them together, and apart. They became a civilisation not too different from Sirius as it stands today. But all good things end...

It was unexplainable in its brilliance, unknowable in its destruction. With what time there was, all that could be saved were loaded aboard any ship that could fly. Watching, as they struggled to escape the system, a stellar phenomena never-before-seen rose up out of the darkness, and eclipsed the worlds they had called home, silencing those left behind forever. Where once the people of Crayter numbered in the billions, now only hundreds of thousands remain.

[Image: gbsbackstoryp1_zps6baf561a.png]
[Image: gbsbackstoryp2_zps9404a0f3.png]

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 02-26-2014

[Image: recruitmentdisco_zps9d31316a.png]

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - Lythrilux - 02-26-2014

I saw you guys as freelancers roaming around Liberty, now I hear (and have read) that you changed to colonials. What encouraged the change?

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - Ponge - 02-27-2014

What kind of ID do you use?

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - [GBS]Spades - 02-28-2014

We have rejoined our brothers in the Colonial Republic, to right the good fight along side them.

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 03-03-2014

[Image: Thecallwentout_zps8f38bb8b.png]

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - Panzer - 03-03-2014

[Image: 4RTdcHf.jpg]

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - Ichiru - 03-03-2014

Please use bbcode instead of images, for the sake of those with slow internet

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 03-03-2014

(02-26-2014, 08:50 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I saw you guys as freelancers roaming around Liberty, now I hear (and have read) that you changed to colonials. What encouraged the change?

OoRP:: We are new to RP and came onto Disco bringing our limited experience of RP, seeing as this server is Hardcore RP we have decided to embrace the RP rather than swim against the tide, so to speak. With our own experiences, and tribulations, over the years, we felt that the Colonial Republic was a 'best fit' for our RP needs. Although we have thrown in with CR Backstory, as this was the best to branch from, we are and always will be an independent group of players. Our RP has been helped by guidance from the leader of CR and for this we are grateful.

We hope to expand our RP to make ourselves a unique 'faction' within the sphere, and Lore, of the Republic and we hope to become long term contributors to the 'Lore' of Discovery. although our style may preclude us from ever becoming an 'official' faction on the server.

Also please note that our badge/logo is our own, it is NOT for use in any other way without express permission. We have our own Graphical Artist who made it for us and he will be updating our signatures soon as these wer4e temporary ones thown together by myself and I am nowhere near as skilled as him. Feel free to PM me for any graphical needs and I will pass your details onto him.

In RP::

[Image: gbslogosml_zps6d8124cf.png]

Please take the time to read and understand our history, we will transmit more details once our people are more comfortable and feel settled here; and are once more able to speak of their past. At this time, our pilots are taking some well deserved R&R and our training regime will recommence very shortly.

Understandably some of our pilots are rusty from a period of retirement and are also having to come to terms with their new equipment and environment so training is a must.

To the Colonial Military: Feel free to take part in our exercises as there is no replacement for dogfighting training, we duel until the pilot must use NanoBots then disengage as the cost of replacement ships is too high to waste them needlessly in duels.

Thank you for your time.

Colonel Andrel 'Cherry2Blost' Cassidiac
Officer Commanding
Golden Blades Squadron

RE: Golden Blades Sqadron - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 03-05-2014

[Image: gbslogosml_zps6d8124cf.png]

We have great news another of our pilots has found his way home, upon hearing the call he took his side arm, shot the Kusari Commander of the vessel on which he was 1st Officer and brought himself and his ship home to Coronado, his vessel MINOTAUR is now awaiting refit and repair from our Corps of Engineers.

Welcome home Pilot !!

Today was a fine day indeed, ships of the squadron Engaged and destroyed a raiding party of Outcast Destroyers in Coronado, excellent work Pilots.

Colonel Andrel 'Cherry2Blost' Cassidiac
Officer Commanding
Golden Blades Squadron

[Image: GBSOoB17Feb2014_zpsf514b890.jpg]