Discovery Gaming Community
To: DHC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DHC (/showthread.php?tid=112682)

To: DHC - Remnant - 03-02-2014

[Image: XnhTiZ6.png]

Hello there once more, I am beginning this transmission with some rather interesting news that would appeal to the ears of your cause.

Recently, we have been doing some inquiries to the coorperations of Liberty, of the matter of Rhienland and the economic possibilities that lies within the house. From the outside, it has indeed been seen that everyone is.. wary of the state between the houses of Liberty and Rhienland, however upon putting out an offer, I have learned that at least two of the coorperations besides our own, share the interest of regaining a presence inside of Rhienland. Without the terms of war.

I have put forth the porposal of the rebuilding and repairation of Rhienland space and assets. I am aware that your refineries and mining fleets are making the best of the materials in the area, although progress I would imagine could be much faster than it is currently.

I will extend an extended version of the porposal to the DHC, in hopes that we actually be able to make something solid out of the plan. I would like under the supervision of the DHC, to begin working on the lane networking from point to point in Rhienland space, as well as some of the bases which require repairs within your houses space. Of course, this will not be done by the Interspace Commerce, but by the other corporations of Liberty which share the same wishes.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter, before I begin contact with the Rhienland government with an intent to request an audience.

I await your response.

Jacob Wells
Interspace Commerce

RE: To: DHC - Remnant - 03-08-2014

-- Proxy Node Configuration Changed --
-- Resending Transmission --

RE: To: DHC - Daumann Heavy Construction - 03-10-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: Man%252520in%252520nSuit.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Dieter Mittermeier, DHC Executive Director

Dear Mr. Wells,

with reference to your proposition of talks between Libertonian corporations and us, I need to ask what exactly do you have in mind. It is true that unnecessary war limits our corporations; and as much as ending it would benefit both sides of the conflict, it will not be easy thing to achieve. Sadly, there are warmongers on both sides, blinded by bloodlust. Naturally we'll do whatever we can to marginalise their voice, but what if that fails?.. I believe we need to find alternative in case negotiations fail.

As for your proposal of reparations of Rheinland stations and lanes; this is generous, daring offer, but also incredibly costly one; would Liberty Goverment agree to this? This isn't a small issue, nor it'll be easy to start and cover all of Rheinland from the beginning. In my opinion there's need to prioritize certain areas and lines as vital ones, and start from them. If bigger plan is impossible to fully implement due to various reasons, at least those important objects would be maintained. If entities responsible for gate and lane maintenance are willing to start such project, I suggest Omega-11 jumpgate as a pilot place for the whole idea; what would be better than beginning groundbreaking talks from strengthening even further our relations?

With that being said, I will contact you soon again on the other frequency about the loan issue we discussed previously. We look forward for opening more alloy factories at Nuremberg soon, to compensate loss of Leipzig. I'll await your reply Mr. Wells.

Yours sincerely,

D.Mittermeier

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: To: DHC - Remnant - 03-10-2014

[Image: XnhTiZ6.png]

Hello there, I thank you for your response.

This.. unnecessary war as you put it, is indeed as you say. In result, we both have seen both houses bickering back and forth, trying to get their own way. We have realized this ourselves, and in result, we have not spoken to the Liberty government about this just yet.

Some may say this is merely getting cocky, however the interest that we have gained from the other corporations in undertaking operations in Rheinland if allowed by your government, does hold quite a lot of power behind it. We have the manpower and technology when it comes with Ageira, whereas you have the capabilities to provide the raw materials and begin refinements. For a price of course, I see numbers turning red if things were done without profit from parties of all sides.

More to your question however of 'would' the Liberty government agree to this? If the Rhienland government agrees to such a proposal, I am confident that we can work our way with the Libertonian government if necessary. However, before I go that route, I would like to make sure everything else can be made to order beforehand.

Now. The Omega-11 jumpgate idea that you have given. That's indeed a large project to begin construction on, although until we have taken a look at the data ourselves, I give you the benefit of the doubt of it being the best possible decision. I'll have Financing and Planning work on some alternatives, however if you'd like to take that as a possibility, we'll write it down in our hypoethical list.

Now. The only thing that I require to be done, is to have a meeting arranged with the Rheinland government about something like this. I trust that we can have your support? I'd like this not to be 'one sided' because one house merely doesn't like the other. I'd like these operations to be carefully gauged on what would be the most beneficial to each house. Not "No, because due to things in the past, we just don't like you."

Lets build a better future, eh? Perhaps grab a few big credits along the way.
Jacob Wells
Interspace Commerce

RE: To: DHC - Daumann Heavy Construction - 04-04-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: Man%252520in%252520nSuit.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Dieter Mittermeier, DHC Executive Director

Mr. Wells, if your side agrees to take that burden which convincing Liberty goverment is, we're ready to deal with ours. We have quite good understanding with our politicians, and the lure of prosperity for all of us when it comes to big contracts and decisions as that one is overwhelming.

We all want things to stay profitable, sure. I think you and your cooperatives could earn few credits more after we have peace again - wars, social unrest, piracy, I'm sure some market turmoil about prices of materials produced by our company would help raise them few levels. In that situation, those with direct cheap acces to us would find themselves in quite profitable position, Mr. Wells.

I will talk with some important people soon, usual meetings, but this time I'll whisper to their ears daring political project proposition which we seek so hard. Once the politicians aren't problem anymore, the true business side of our agreement needs to be discussed, indeed with Omega-11 gate maintenance issue included.

Daumann always supported Interspace's case in Rheinland and we will continue doing so; naturally I hope you will not forget that, will you?

D.Mittermeier

===Transmission Terminated===