Discovery Gaming Community
A Mercenary Love Story - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Mercenary Love Story (/showthread.php?tid=112735)

A Mercenary Love Story - Pancakes - 03-03-2014

Aure left bar with Hans, thn she took his hand and asked him silently. "So where are we going?"

He smiled at her as he pulled her closer to him "I believe we haven't toured the station as we should have, after all, we were kidnapped and tossed into a bar".

He walked with her somemore down the long hallway, and stopped by a window, looking out to the marvelous spirlling black matter.

Hans gave her hair anther stroke and kissed her again, a bit more forcefully this time, driving more passion.

Aure was expecting his kiss this time and let him gave her a kiss. "Soo you are going to date me, Oui?"

She gave him cute smile, stroking his cheek

Hans looked at her smiling, beautiful, blue eyes. His heart was pumping hard as he tried to remember the lessons his petty father tried to teach him in being polite. "I..." he was choking a bit "Miss Landerou, I have never... dated someone." He felt quite a relief "I mean, I just, always went solo you know... running around.. just..." he felt quite embarassed as Aurelia started to pick him up slowly.

She smiled at him. "So I would be your first little evil?" she knew he was nervous a bit and tried to calm him down. "Don't worry... It's okay and I appreciate it you told me about it" she smiled and kissed his lips softly

Hans carassed her softly. He didn't know what pushed him to do so, but he just did. So, there they stood, akwardly in the middle of the hall hugging.

RE: A Mercenary Love Story - Pancakes - 03-03-2014

Hans started to walk towards the hangar, with Aurelia, as they got in there he started to tinker with the cargo hold "Should be around here somwhere... AH!" He dug up some wine bottle that was left unopened and by the dust was clearly laid down there for quite a while, he poped it open and drank some of it and offered her the bottle "To our new... partnership?"

Aure was so happy when Hans showed her bottle of wine... When he offered her his bottle, she took it and made a short sip... "To our new partnership... And I must say, it's the best Gallic Wine from Dauphine... Very good choice if you want date me" she drank some of it and gave him back his bottle of wine.

Hans put the bottle aside and kissed her with passion, as he started to push both of them down on the pile of clothes that was dropped in the hold, slowly kissing her and stroking her cheeks
She let him push her on the pile of clothes and enjoyed his kissing.
"Well... I knew you would be the right one"
She said silently when she stopped kissing his lips for a while and took a deep breath.

RE: A Mercenary Love Story - Pancakes - 03-05-2014

He taken a long look about the beauty that slept by him. For the first time in his life he awoke in bed with someone without the intention of leaving at due haste.

He kissed her bare back and went to fetch them both some coffee, taking with him the latest bounty manifesto.

He stroke her and waked her gently "Good morning you" attempting to hide his huge smile.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at Hans...
"Good morning, my hunny" She kissed him carefuly.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked him silently

He gave her the coffee mug, and gently stroke her back.
"Persuming I slept at all" he winked her.

He gave her a kiss on the forhead and offered her a bounty manifesto, latest one. It seems that targets weren't even too far from their wereabouts. As she finished reading it, he gave her a foxy smile

She gave him beautiful smile when Hans gave her coffee mug and made short sip.
"Awesome.... What kind of coffee is it?"
She asked him keeping smile on her face with closed eyes, enjoying every sip she made.
She finished reading and looked at him... His smile was beautiful and she kissed his lips softly.
"Shall we?" she gave him a wink

Hans suited up, and peeked as Aurelia put hers on. After she was done, he went to her ship to make sure everything is good for launch.
She stepped in the cockpit, as hailed her over the comms "Hey, stay live over there."

"Don't worry about me... I survived worse encounters. Be careful!" she said and made sure all systems are okay including weapons, disruptor and mine dropper.
"All fine... Are we ready for launch?"

RE: A Mercenary Love Story - Pancakes - 03-24-2014

Few hours later her Black Dragon docked on Indochine and Aurelia opened her cargo space where Hans had his escape pod. Aure was happy her lovely man survived encounter with Colonials and hugged him tightly.

"You almost died... Please do not scare me next time.... Please"

She said and kissed his lips softly

Hans kissed her back, looking at her beautiful eyes as they kissed.
"Thank you, I will have to be less arrogant and more careful of these razors in the future for... us..." he blushed slightly

"Well... Next time I would like to kill him... He's provoking me for a long time... But he destroyed your ship and that was too much for my patience... Panzer will pay for this, I promise.." she said, looking in his eyes, still hugging him

"I will make him pay myself, for putting you in danger." he said, with deep hatred in his eyes.

"If you want kill him for putting me in danger... You must kill whole Bretonia and Liberty" she gave him a cute smile.
"Panzer.... We are provoking each other for a month... I was soo happy I could eat him today"

He stood up and dusted off the dust from his ancient escape pod "Glad you did it then" he held her from the chin and kissed her, slightly biting her lip

She enjoyed his kiss, still thinking about encounter in Tau-23. "What about coffee? I'm tired a bit" she gave him a wink, awaiting his answer

He shrugged a bit "Yeah, sure, I'll go fetch us some, you rest a bit dear." He went to his small room and took two mugs of coffee, when he returned, she was already sleeping.

Hans crouched by her and carried her to her bed, whispering in her ear softly "I will never leave you alone in a fight like that again, screw my ego if it overlaps with your safety"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later she opened her eyes and found Hans sleeping nnext to her. Aure went to the small room and prepared mug of Ice coffee and one normal for Hans. She brought mugs to the bedroom, sat down on the bed and stroked his hair softly, watching her lovely boy and sipping her ice coffee.

Hans hugged Aurelia from behind as she was checking her ship's intergrity. "Are you okay, dear?" he whispered softly in her ear.
"These planetary torpedos were... dangerous. I've seen many a careless pilot dying to them, luckily we got you out of there in time..." he held her even tighter

"I'll be careful next time, Oki?" she gave him a cute smile and hugged him back tightly. "Bretonian Torpedoes can't kill Gaul like me... Never!!" she looked in his eyes and kissed his lips carefuly, bitting his lip gently.
"Were you scared?" Aure asked him, looking in his eyes

"Scared? I..." he was blushing slightly, but quickly found his spine "..I guess I was scared for you. You are, uhm, special to me. I guess"

"Am I?" she smiled at him and answered "You are special to me too... And I'm glad I joined Reavers, because thanks to them I met you, no?" she hugged him tightly and finished her work

"Yes..." he whispered faintly to her as she split and went back to her work.
He had to go shopping, he gave her vague farewell bidding, kissed her on the neck and left the hangar

Aure finished her work and did some system tests. When she finished tests she went to the bar and bought bottle of whiskey. She leaned her back against metal wall in hangar, drinking her whiskey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hans walked into Aurelia's room. She was sleeping, thus making his surprise even better. He kissed her on the forehead saying "Good morning darling" with a loving look

Aure opened her eyes slowly and gave him cute smile. "Good morning" she put her hands on her head, shaking it... "I was drunk... ... Yes I was." she said when she looked at two bottles under her bed

Hans handed her a cup of water and sat on his knees besides her bed. "I have... something for you..." he said, blushing slightly. He took out a small jewlery box out of his coat, and opened it up. Inside there were two beautiful gold earrings with blood diamonds emblemed into them.

Aure took his cup of water and made a short sip. "Thank you, hunny" She hugs him tightly.
Aure was surprised a bit, when her lovely man took out small box. Aure looked at his beautiful gift with opened mouth..."It's for me?!" she looked in his eyes and hugged him tightly again

He enjoyed her lengthy hug, and then took her hands in his palm and looked her dead in the eye "Aurelia, I love you. I truly am".

She gave him a cute smiles and looked in his eyes... "I love you too, and nothing can stop me" she hugs him again softly

RE: A Mercenary Love Story - Core_One - 03-24-2014

"Maybe you can show me how much do you love me, my dear" she smiles and moves his hand to her belly. She moves her hand on his cheek and kisses his lips softly, after a while she bites his lower lip gently. She looks deeply in his eyes and strokes his hand on her belly, meanwhile she moves her other hand to his chest and strokes it softly

He kissed her back and stroked her arms. "Actually... I have a surprise for you" he took her by the hand and sat her on the stool. "Aurelia, I love you. I really do, and for that" he crouched to one knee "I would like that you, Aurelia Landreau, honor me by being my wife, whom I will protect and churish to my very last breath, the last movement of my muscles and the last neuron of my brain that will function. Will you, my love, my dearest of all, nominate me this tremendous honor?"

Aure was curious about his surprise... When he asked her she was surprised a lot and opened her mouth... She could feel warm feelings on her chest, but still she didn't know what to say... "My dear, you are still surprising me... I...I didn't expect it... Isn't it too early? Are you sure you want to marry and stay with crazy and always drunk girl?" she asked him silently

"Life's short a short span babe" he stood up and held her hands "and there's none else than you I would like to pass them with"

"Life is short... But... You are right" she gave him a cute smile and kisses him..."Hans... I would like to be your wife and I'll stay with you forever" she said, looking in his eyes and leaned her forahead against his.