Discovery Gaming Community
Neural net board: Nomads? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Neural net board: Nomads? (/showthread.php?tid=112739)

Neural net board: Nomads? - Nocturnia - 03-03-2014

#Board protocol.
#Board origin: Kusari comm node 5 - Hokkaido, acces point unknown
#Board subject: Nomads (Solmon K'Hara)
#Board creator: Luna
#Board forwarded through: Liberty node 1 - New York, Bretonia node 1 - New London , Rheinland node - New Berlin 1, Freeport 9 BW node, OC-1 (Malta) node, CO-1 (Crete) node, Freeport 6 node.

Hello Neural Net.

I was wondering a bit about the creatures called Nomads.
Any help is appreciated, but I was wondering if its possible to get close to one without it opening fire.

Thank you for your help.
#Message end.
---
(Note this is not a direct communication but a message board over the Neural net, answering to it is not necessarily done using real names, like your board creator, Yue Renemi demonstrates)

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - Backo - 03-03-2014

<//Incoming Transmission...
>Comm ID: Renee Thorpe
>Location: %ERR%

Contrary to my believes they are not filled with credits nor do they bleed them when fired upon.

I would advice an alternative way of getting rich. Perhaps try making porcelain vases in shapes similar to them. Perhaps the rich folk at Hawaii might want to purchase a few?

...Transmission Ended\\>

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - 7AlphaOne1 - 03-03-2014

Incoming transmissi8n:
Source:ERRORERRORERROR
Retracing: Error 402, failed
Sender: Aaron Johnson, The Order
Encryption: Dont waste time trying to crack it, you simply can't

Good day, Miss Whoever you are,

I am from the Order, an organisation that makes sure the creatures of your interest do not overrun your dear little homes.

My message is simple:

you want to use nomad tech -bad idea
you want to research them - badder life risking idea, especially since house intelligence should be knocking your door down, in, um, yeah, 6 hours.
you want to talk to them - well, I will just say they dont use guns for only two parties, humans that is- their thralls, the wild, and the outcasts, and we're gonna have a problem.

I suggest we communicate over more private means, as I am no fan of intelligence forces either, seeing that they dont like us.

Watch out for Big bro,
Aaron Johnson.

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - EisenSeele - 03-03-2014

ENCRYPTION: PL07 D3V1C3
COMMID: BIG BROTHER

This is probably not the venue for talking about such things.
Blood and tears are the only things that await you if you approach this subject unprepared.

REPORT COMPLETE

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - Casta - 03-03-2014

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Kelly-087, Number-Series - Administration proxy
To: Luna, direct-frequency-proxy

Sigma.broadband.spread - encryption Zeta-Alpha
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: ---

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - no.video-feed.available]

<Zero-Eighty-Seven, Kelly. We are the substitution for Ghost Administration until further notice.>

<You are to contact Razgriz Ghosts on a seperate frequency and eventually your inquiry is considered after the entity of yours passed clearance procedure.>

<For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
N087
Kelly.>

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - tothebonezone - 03-03-2014

[Reply to text-based thread?]: Y

Username: Saronsen

> Nomads are fun little bundles of joy. At one moment they're poking and prodding you for information. The next, you do something that aggravates them, and they're trying to murder you.

> If you really want to learn more about a Nomad, from a Nomad, I recommend being in a small craft capable of evading fire, as well as being extremely passive and gentle in your speech with them. They're sort of like a small child with access of weapons to mass destruction. Some of them show signs of being more.. mature in reactions, but many, outside of the heart of the Omicrons, are curious, and sort of see you as a toy. They'll tear your head off if you don't do what they like, but otherwise, are only a moderate threat.

> Don't take what I've told you to heart though. This info is just from my personal experience, and I can't say I've researched them enough to be a reliable source of information. But to sum it up with some pointers --
Be nice to them.
If they're alone, they're less hostile.
When they're in groups, they tend to be on edge.
When in doubt, run for your life.
Don't stop to have a chat with these groups suggesting you do so. It's probably not healthy.

> Have fun.

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - Vicho Deivis - 03-04-2014

Username: Truthisoutthere

The nomad doesn't exist. They are LSF mind control proves with the only prupose of avoid than all the peoples of the houses are already under Liberty control!!!! If you get too close of one of them you will se them shooting you and how your ships take more and more damage. You even will have to repair it. BUT ALL IS A LIE!!!!

You never was attaked, your ships is fine BUT YOU BELIVE THAT ISN'T!!!!!!! I know it because I met one and... and... now i'm like... LIKE THIS!!!!

If you realy going to aproach one of them. If you realy want to go and see it for yourself. Say good bye to your family. Your body maybe return. But you don't. You will change, fragmented when they touch your mind. You will lose yourself in the noise. Say them good bye now, when you are you and not me

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - Remnant - 03-04-2014

-- Incoming Transmisison --
-- ID: 855c591c0938e676a9b026d37cfadbcbff639dcee681684c6c17d01de0c8285c --

Hello there, I see you have an interest in a subject which is considered taboo to many organizations.. Meet me somewhere between Liberty and Kusari. I'll leave a channel open if you're interested in further details. If you chose to ignore this however, do just that.

Curiosity exists I can see. Your pursuit is up to only yourself.

-- End --

//Open channel -- PM for arrangements if interested.

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - Nocturnia - 03-04-2014

#Board response initiated.
#User: Luna

I thank you all for your responses.
And any further are still encouraged, I will make sure to contact people that offered help.

#Message end

---

RE: Neural net board: Nomads? - Ame-chan - 03-05-2014

I AM AmeAme!

Yoooou have PatchyHat!

All others in NeuroBakaNet are Bakas. Not listen to them.

Ummm...

Fishies?

Fishies are blue. They are FULL OF JELLY. They glow in dark! They make best pets.

But they MISBEHAVE and PEE ON FLOOR with LASER so need to be careful and discipline them. WITH MORE LASERS.

But mostly should do science to them. Since they are fishies and THEY DESERVE IT. Should find BIGGEST GIANT FISHY that can find and do experiment on it. FILL IT WITH probes and SHOOT WITH more laser. Then bring Science Results to AmeAme.

See if Candy comes out!

There are LOTS OF Fishies in AmeArch. Do sciences to them so they will die dead and not live in AmeArch.

Okie?