Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Police. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Police. (/showthread.php?tid=112753)

To: Rheinland Police. - myg0t33 - 03-03-2014

Subject: Smuggling within Bretonia.

Good day Sirs,

I am Officer Waldorf Salad of the Bretonian Police. Recently I, and my fellow Officers, have notice an increase in the amount of Ships coming from Rheinland into Bretonia carrying Black Market Munitions. As far as I know these are also deemed illegal within Rheinland.

We have noticed that there seems to be prevalent offenders, these being Horst Stiener and Trade Ma Fix. Their Licences suggest that they work for Republican Shipping, which I believe is one of your Corporations. They have, it seems, acquire two more accomplices (names can be supplied once we have successfully identified them).

We, respectfully, request that you keep an eye out for these two as they are ‘cashing in’ on the misery of a war torn Planet Leeds.

Yours,

Officer Waldorf Salad.

RE: To: Rheinland Police. - SMI-Great.Fox - 03-04-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Direktor Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: "Republican Misconduct?"

Officer....Salad?

I'll be brief. At the moment we can do nothing just on the notion that you say you saw two Republican vessels hauling "Illegal Munitions" through Bretonia into leeds. Why is that? Your word alone is not enough for us to do such. Until you have proof on this matter, I'm sorry, there is little we can do.

Direktor Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Police. - myg0t33 - 03-04-2014

Direktor Artura, *thinks to himself I must be talking to a typical fat assed desk jockey, must be polite as they get upset and throw their toys out of the pram*

Thank you for the prompt reply. That the vessels caught hauling Illegal Munitions were Republican Licenced is of no real concern to us. That fact is that vessels are leaving Rheinland and heading to Bretonia carrying ‘Illegal Cargoes’ is a concern.

I was informing you out of a common courtesy of passing on information of what, I believe, is also criminal activity within your domain. What you do with this information is up to you. *maybe these guys are like the LPI and have a Rheinland version of ‘Starbucks’ he thinks whilst working out what to say next*

Maybe I was wrong and this is of no concern to you. If this is the case then I am sorry to have troubled you.

Have a good day Sir

Yours,

Officer Waldorf Salad

*sits looking at the screen whilst thinking that this is probably a guy who hasn’t flown anything other than a desk for ages. If he does go out he probably docks at the first sign of trouble. Oh! Well nothing ventured nothing gained as he presses the Send Button*