Discovery Gaming Community
To: Corsair Elders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Corsair Elders (/showthread.php?tid=112828)

To: Corsair Elders - Lucas Stone - 03-05-2014

[Image: fr5lapR.jpg?1]

Hola Senors and Elders,

My name A'ngel and i have the honor, no the privilage to serve in the ECG.

I have spoken before and once again been asked to speak on-behalf of my fellow amigos y familiares.

We are wondering the state of the Empire...it has been very quiet and i understand the that our Brother's from the Benitez familiares have stepped down from helping lead our great Nation.

Much time ago we were asked to provide a member to join the Council, is this still an option, maybe in the future.

*bows with much panache*

Thankyou Senor's and Elder's for allowing to speak

*lights cigar and inhales deeply*

RE: To: Corsair Elders - Dragonmaster - 03-06-2014

[Image: ITDRNeu.png]

Buenos tardes Senor A'ngel.

Indeed its quiet at the moment. But I think that you know the figure of speech:
After the calm comes the storm. Soon our enemies will tremble before us and plead for mercy. But mercy is a word that not exist in the heart of corsairs. To tell you more in this moment would jeopardize the success of all our projects.

Just that you know, Benitez is not left they only have changed their status. Benitez are still here. As you know [TBH] is the only official faction in the moment and "leads" the empire.
Together with Sails, [OPG],[TBH], Benitez, <)CsF(>...... will soon each man know that this empire lives (and much more).

Les deseo un buen día Senor A'ngel.

VIVA LOS CORSARIOS!

HONOR - DIGNITY - PRIDE

[Image: Transmisssion_Terminatet.png]

RE: To: Corsair Elders - Lucas Stone - 03-06-2014

Hola Senors and Elders,

I am glad that the Empire is preparing to strike, when the time comes me and my fellow amigos y familiares.

Will be ready for the call to arms, to bring much more honour to ourselves and the Empire.

*bows with much panache*

Thankyou Senor's and Elder's for allowing to speak

RE: To: Corsair Elders - The Brotherhood - 03-10-2014

[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Hermano A'ngel,
You message has been recieved, reviewed and recorded. This is an answer from The Brotherhood.

Our Empire is suffering from latest changes and I have already sent a broadcast to our people about it. Maybe you have missed it or thought its typical spam. We, TBH, are doing our best to organise warriors for upcoming battles against our enemies. Though, I must say, not many of them troubeling us lately and mostly avoiding contact with our patrols and stations. Maybe this is why you dont see battles as often as they were around. Even Hammen hole went peaceful.

If you still serve in ECG - get your people together and attack the weak. Steal their gold and food in the name of Corsairs. Brotherhood shall send more raiding parties at Bretonia and other places in near future. Maybe we shall strike at our foes together.

As for your words about Elder seat - Im afraid you were away for long enough, and your place has been taken by <)CsF(>. Maybe you shall grow in numbers and fame to challenge them for their spot if you so want it? or maybe you shall unite your fleets and become stronger then before? I'll leave this up to you.

So far, get your warriors ready for the upcoming storm that will strike at Bretonia.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

RE: To: Corsair Elders - Lucas Stone - 03-10-2014

Hola Elder Raul Lopez,

We will begin to gather our ships, some are in need of repair but we will be ready within a week.

In the meantime we will use our smaller ships to hunt in the next few days.

*bows with much panache*

Thankyou Elder Raul Lopez for brining us joy!