Discovery Gaming Community
To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=112854)

To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 03-06-2014

**CHANNEL ESTABLISHED**
**ENCRYPTION: HIGH**
**Source: GBS CC
**Sender: Colonel Gerard Lefevre
**Recipient(s): Parisian Revolutionists

Good day, Colonel Lefevre.

Good Day sir, having had discussions with one of your operatives, we would like to discuss a haulage contract with your organisation.

Our new home is under reconstruction and requires 42,000 units of OPTRONICS ARRAYS from Planet Honshu, would you please confirm your ability to fulfill this contract and at what price you would be willing to deliver them.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions and responses.

Kind regards,
Colonel Andrel Cassidiac
OC Golden Blades Squadron

**END OF TRANSMISSION**

RE: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - Ponge - 03-06-2014

[Image: 2ykezbp.jpg]

Bonjour, Colonel Andrel'Cherry2Blost' Cassidiac.

Thank you for seeking us with this offer. Though I heard there were some security issues and diplomatic argument between GBS and the Council, I think this is behind us now, and it was only an unfortunate misunderstanding. So I do confirm that we can get the supplies required by you. I shall order my merchant fleet to begin shipping it imediately. About the price... I think 1500 credits per unit would be reasonable, as we need to tread cautiously in Kusari space, so the risk is somewhat higher. Of course we are open to negotiations.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

[Image: 2lvloqd.jpg]

RE: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 05:36 PM)Ponge Wrote:
**CHANNEL ESTABLISHED**
**Source: Parisian Revolutionists HQ
**Recipient(s): Golden Blade Squadron

Thank you for seeking us with this offer. Though I heard there were some security issues and diplomatic argument between GBS and the Council, I think this is behind us now, and it was only an unfortunate misunderstanding. So I do confirm that we can get the supplies required by you. I shall order my merchant fleet to begin shipping it imediately. About the price... I think 1500 credits per unit would be reasonable, as we need to tread cautiously in Kusari space, so the risk is somewhat higher. Of course we are open to negotiations.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

**END OF TRANSMISSION**

To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted
**CHANNEL ESTABLISHED**

My Dear Colonel Lefevre.

We too are glad that this 'incident' is now dealt with, it would be a shame for our peoples to be anything but friends, the Squadron remembers their friends in their times of need.

However,

Having checked shipping costs and records for Honshu to Coronado, we believe that H-Fuel, much more dangerous and volatile to transport, carries a premium of 3.75 x Cost per unit for transportation, we would be willing to extend this to 4 x Cost but financial commitments with our building project prohibit lavish overspends. To this end we would be happier with a figure at or around 1400 CR/UNIT Delivered.

Our requirement for this contract would be 42,000 Units delivered, payment terms to be agreed, Total contract amount would be for $58.8m if we receive these goods inside of the agreed time frame the freighter pilot will receive a bonus of $100 per unit delivered ($4.2m) or if the schedule overruns then we will impose a penalty of $100 per unit ($4.2m).

I hope this meets with your expectations and we look forward to putting other lucrative contracts to your people once this one is fulfilled.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions and responses.

Kind regards,
Colonel Andrel Cassidiac

**END OF TRANSMISSION**

RE: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - Ponge - 03-06-2014

I agree to the 1400 credits per unit price. Set this price up at the dockmaster. According to my calculations, we can begin shipping it to your facility tomorrow or the day after. Our ships bear the PR_ identification tag, please register this with your dockmaster. The ID tag is encrypted. About the delivery location... I do not feel this channel secure enough. Send it to my personal mailbox.

**UPDATE**
We received the information regarding the shipping destination. We already have the goods in our store, we shall begin shipping it tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

RE: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - Ponge - 03-07-2014

Bonjour, Colonel Andrel 'Cherry2Blost' Cassidiac.

I am happy to inform you that the delivery of the goods is complete. This contract is now closed. It was nice doing business with you.
Send me a message here if you need anything else.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

RE: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 03-07-2014

To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted
**CHANNEL ESTABLISHED**

My Dear Colonel Lefevre.

Once more may I thank your most efficient operatives on a timely fulfillment of this contract, we will wire the Bonus over to you to whichever account you would wish.

We have further need of your services, to this end we would like to offer you another contract, to deliver 42,000 units 'HIGH PERFORMANCE ALLOY' to the same location. We feel that due to the proximity of supply that a contract price of $1000 p/unit would be adequate for the task.

We hope this is in order, however please feel free to ask for any further inquiries.

Kind regards,
Colonel Andrel Cassidiac

**END OF TRANSMISSION**

RE: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - Ponge - 03-07-2014

I accept this next contract, and the price is good, too, as this commodiry is not that hard to get. I already discussed the account details with you. I shall inform you on the completion of this delivery.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

RE: To: Parisian Revolutionists; Encrypted - Ponge - 03-08-2014

I am happy to inform you that the delivery of the High Performace Alloy is completed. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

However, our merchant fleet will be busy with other tasks in the next weeks, so we will not be able to accept any more contracts for some time. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre