Discovery Gaming Community
To: Unioners scattered across Rheinland. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Unioners scattered across Rheinland. (/showthread.php?tid=113047)

To: Unioners scattered across Rheinland. - Walligig - 03-10-2014

[Image: doomguy.jpg]
Kormann the Unioner

"Incoming Transmission"

Hello, My name is Kormann. As of late I have been increasing my efforts to hold Large Transport from several corporations for ransom. Most notably transports belonging to the Rheinland corporate monster known as Republican Shipping. These endeavors have been quite profitable and rewarding, however I am now running into a problem. Taking down the massively armored transports of Republican Shipping is no easy task even for my CTU-19500 Solidaritat. This corporation also seems to be increasing in numbers each day and now there conveys have organized to such a degree that I can no longer handle them alone. My Solidaritat is just simply no match for three High Armored Transports. That is why I am transmitting this message. To any Unioners out there, I need help. I need support in making Republican Shipping pay for the events that took place on Alster.

End Transmission

RE: To: Unioners scattered across Rheinland. - Altejago - 03-10-2014

"Incoming Transmission"

Tag Herr Kormann,

My namen ist Fritz and I bin alte of the last remaining commanders of the old leadership and I understand your plight. I'll gather mein belongings und head to my alte home on Pacifica (if the rock is still even there). We cannot be be strong as many but as one.

Republicans will fear us again, Bruderlein, for we surely have not forgotten.

Down with Republican! Long live Der Unioners!

End Transmission

RE: To: Unioners scattered across Rheinland. - Walligig - 03-10-2014

Kormann the Unioner

"Incoming Transmission"

Tag Herr Fritz.

It is very good to hear that I am not alone. Pacifica is still there and is doing well, especially now that the Hamburg gates have destroyed and Corporation Transports are forced into the Jump hole near the base. I on the other hand mainly operation out of Leipheim Base in Munich. I make constant visits to Frankfurt for my endeavors, however I have now encountered another problem. The Buro der Marineintelligenz has increased there patrols in the system. They have even flown out as far as Sigma 13 to look for me. I have obviously been black listed.

I wish I could meet you personally and fill you in on the details, but unfortunately I have to land my ship for repairs. My persuasion did not work on a certain ALG transport and I was forced to take it out. I suffered heavy damage during the encounter and repairs to my ship could take hours.. or even longer. Not to worry however I do look forward to seeing you in space and briefing you on this situation with Republican Shipping as soon as I am able.

Kormann out.

"End Transmission"

RE: To: Unioners scattered across Rheinland. - Jansen - 03-10-2014

Incoming Transmission...

Comm ID: Alberich

Hallo Kormann,

Its good to see that you are still fighting, be assured that you are not alone.
The Alsterblut and assorted support vessels have been operating in the Sigma systems together with our Corsair allies over the last few months, it appears to be time to return home.

They are weaker than ever, and we will give them a reason to fear, something to worry about. They are nothing but prey.

Alberich

Transmission lost...

RE: To: Unioners scattered across Rheinland. - Walligig - 03-11-2014

Kormann the Unioner

"Incoming Transmission"

Tag Herr Alberich

It is always good to hear from another Unioner. I hope the Corsairs have been most helpful with you're operations. In any case any support the Alsterblut can provide would be most welcome. I look forward to welcoming you back to Rheinland personally.

Kormann out

"End Transmission"