Discovery Gaming Community
To:The Leader of Junker's Congress CC:RFP || ENCRYPTED - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:The Leader of Junker's Congress CC:RFP || ENCRYPTED (/showthread.php?tid=113052)

To:The Leader of Junker's Congress CC:RFP || ENCRYPTED - Sath - 03-10-2014

[Image: JM3eWE1.png]

Hallo meine herren,

Today,something very disturbing crossed my desk which made me want to rage all over you,but,I will refrain from any kind of insults and rather resort to my civil tone.*clears his throat*

One of our convoys was stranded in Rishiri by two of your ships going by the callsigns .:j:.Treasurer and .:j:.Parker's-Maul.That and they tried to extort cargo from our vessels.Now,this is something that I look down at.Until now,I was under the false impression that your men are noble enough to not resort to these kind of activities.But this is enough proof that I went wrong somewhere.

Fine,your men started to engage the convoy after our men didnt comply.We had to dispatch our security vessels to provide cover for them.During that course of action,both these vessels were terminated by our security team.I hope that adds some sense into the narrow minds of yours.

I am a business man,and I strictly mean business.The very fact that you disrupted one of our convoys is not something that I would take in easily.And the destruction of one of our vessels along with her precious cargo,even more adds to the hostility of this situation.We have suffered heavy losses,both manpower as well as monetary loss.I presume that this did not happen with the knowledge of your experienced peers.If that is not the case,and if you continue to have the same attitude towards Republican Shipping,the course of action that may follow,will definitely not be a good one,and note that.*grins*

That aside,I,personally would not want any hostility to develop between us,as that is not good for our business.I hope that we can come to a conclusion regarding this.But,we have our own selfish reasons regarding this issue.The cargo we lost due to the stupidity of some of your men,cost us a very dearly amount of money.We would demand a reimburse of 30 millions to be deposited to our coffers,which would cover the cost of the destroyed cargo,vessel and the medical charges of the pilot whose vessel was destroyed.

I hope that you can contact us within 48 hours,awaiting your reply...Also,dont forget to scrap the remains of both of your vessels,for that is your primary occupation.

Here,the guncam evidence of the act:
Evidence

Yours sincerely,
Nicolas Kroos,CCO
[Image: demBRra.png]
Republican Shipping Inc.,

[Image: bw1OIOY.png]

RE: To:The Leader of Junker's Congress CC:RFP || ENCRYPTED - Junker Congress - 03-11-2014

[Image: 111iivr.png]

Nicolas Kroos,

Mr.Trenton apologizes for not responding himself, unfortunately his attention is required elsewhere.
I will be dealing with this matter on his behalf.
After reviewing these claims, I have come to the conclusion that this is some rather disturbing news.
I am only able to assume this act was committed due to heightened stresses and the tensions caused by war.
Especially as there have been suspicions of reputable corporations such as yourselves trading with Gallia.
We will transfer the requested credits through to you, but I will require some additional details.
Please forward the details of the vessel that is to receive this payment.

- Mia
[Image: vkof.png]

RE: To:The Leader of Junker's Congress CC:RFP || ENCRYPTED - Sath - 03-11-2014

[Image: JM3eWE1.png]

Hallo meine herren,

Ah,you were quite quick in your response.Good to know that there were no real intentions behind this cruel act and that it is just out of pressure.*smiles*

As for the cash,draft it over to "RS|RTS-Sparta".That is the victims' bank account,and it will do to cover his medical expenses and such.I hope that these kind of situations dont happen hereafter,as it is quite disturbing to both of us.We are not in for any war between ourselves,as the prevailing war has already cut down our business ventures with many other corporations spread out in Liberty.*sighs*

That aside,nothing more to speak of,and I assure you that we wont be the ones to break the "peace treaty" we have bragged ourselves into,today.We are reasonable men,so,I can stop at that.

Yours sincerely,
Nicolas Kroos,CCO
[Image: demBRra.png]
Republican Shipping Inc.,

[Image: bw1OIOY.png]

RE: To:The Leader of Junker's Congress CC:RFP || ENCRYPTED - Sath - 03-13-2014

[[[[[[RETRANSMITTING]]]]]]

[[[[[[BOOSTING SIGNAL]]]]]]

RE: To:The Leader of Junker's Congress CC:RFP || ENCRYPTED - Junker Congress - 03-14-2014

[Image: 111iivr.png]

Nicolas Kroos,

You will find a total of thirty million credits has been wired through to the specified account.
Please find the receipt for this transaction below.

[Image: f4iqyo.png]

- Mia
[Image: vkof.png]