Discovery Gaming Community
Life Crossway - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Life Crossway (/showthread.php?tid=113080)

Life Crossway - Apollon - 03-11-2014

[Image: aErsB5Z.jpg]

Name: Diana McMillan
Origin: Bretonian
Pre-occupations: Bretonia Armed Forces
Height: 1.63 Meters
Weight: 57 Kilograms
Hair color: Brown
Eye Color: Olive

My Name is Diana McMillan, Born on Planet New London, 800 A.S, My Mother died when she was giving my birth, my father blamed the doctors, When i was Sixteen, My Father suffered heavy damaged to his spine causing him to get paralyzed, Bottom part, The unsuitable injury payout didn't fit our usually needs, My uncle sent us some credits every month to help us.
School......Nothing more than getting beaten up and abused by girls and boys, because i was little, but i managed myself, never told my father about it, Right when i became eighteen, i enlisted to the flight academy, once i graduated i joined "Her Majesty's Royal Armed Forces".
My Extraordinary work affected my career significantly, I jumped through promotions quickly, Not as i expected, But abuses never ended, On the other hand i gained myself a few friends, I had no other things except my patrols, assignments and paperwork, didn't go the bars often, an excellent boring life, that had to be lived.
But all of that changed, in one single day.

RE: Diana McMillan - A New Life - Apollon - 03-11-2014

The Dream

Diana was at an Armed Forces space base on Planet New London, right next to The Hangers, waiting for her Templar's checks to be complete so she could start her patrol, standing with two of her colleagues talking "So.....Where are you going to patrol today?" Diana Asked the other two "Well....Cambridge, I just got a patrol assignments some Corsair activities there.." said Sarah, "Dublin, I'm going with two of my mates to patrol near Leeds, make sure, no Gallics slip through.." said Caroline, Diana smiled "Okay...Good luck" Before she heads towards her Templar, climbing up taking a seat, wearing her helmet afterwards, Starting the engines, everything seemed normal "This is Commander McMillan to Tower, Requesting permission to take off." through the Comms "Copy that, You're clear.." Communication officer replies.

Once in Space, She Regroups with her patrol squad consisting of Ensign Robson, Lieutenant Brooks, and William Antoich, regrouping at Planet New London, She spots a Rheinland Bomber at the Planet's Orbit, It was strange, surprising and confusing for her, she cruises there to find more about, after a few questions, everyone's vision started to blur, before they went to a sudden sleep, All of them went into a dream generated by the Wilde Stefanie Gottlieb, The Armed Forces officers were in a cell except for Diana, that was sitting with Stefanie on a table outside the cell.

Diana and Stefanie were sitting, Diana kept looking rapidly at Stefanie and the people in the cell nervously, While the other people in the cell where either sitting on a bench thinking, or trying to break the bars in vain.

"Miss, McMillan? I suppose you found out who i really am now" Stefanie asked Diana

"I do believe so..yes.." she sighs.

"But..what's this?" Diana replied confused and nervously.

"This, this is something that you'll encounter in the future, A cell, with a prision guard and on lookers, although the Prision guard is me at this time" Stefanie replies looking at the people inside.

"What do you mean?" she asks confused.

"You will find out soon enough" She smirks.

"I suppose i should start asking you some questions now, I suggest you comply, otherwise you will not come out of this -dream-"

"I don't have any other choice then.." She sighs

"Ah, well that is good enough then." She chuckles, "Anyway, so what are the reasons you fight?"

"The Gallics?" Diana asks confused from the question.

"The Gallics, are you sure? Do you fight for the right people? Do you fight for the right things? Do you fight for the right Side?" Stefanie asks in a quick tone trying to affect Diana, as she leans on the table.

She leans back "Of course, I live for Bretonia, The people of Bretonia and for the Queen.." she replies in a nervous un-sure tone.

Stefanie wipes her head "No, no. I'm not on about that. When you grew up, were you ever bullied, beaten up or abused?"

Diana sighs Before rolling her eyes sadly "Y-Yeah..."

"Exactly. Do you not want to, say, get back at them and the people they love?"

"The Only way out..." Suddenly, Lieutenant Brooks said taking a knife out "Good Luck.." she says to the other officers.

Stefanie looks at brooks with a stair "That knife will not hurt you here" she says disappointing Brooks

"Miss Brooks don't!" William shouted

Brooks clutches her head "What was that voice?!" she asks confused.

"Don't be stupid brooks, you can see me" Stefanie answers sarcastically, As Brooks looks out the cell, watching Diana and Stefanie talking.

Diana was just laying back thinking of the woman's words "Anyway, Diana. Are you going to stay quiet?" Stefanie asks.

"M-Maybe....." she answers her first question hesitated
"Oh... God..." William says shocked.
Stefanie smirks "Do you still think you are fighting for the right side? These gents here, outside the cell, they are just like the rest"

"How do you know?" She ask confused

William starts banging on the cell bars "No I am not!" he shouted.

"I, just do. You need to trust me on this one, These are the people you should be fighting. These are the traitors of Bretonia" Stefanie answers confidently, "TRAITOR! I THINK NOT!" William shouts in reply to Stefanie.

"Diana, look at them. They can betray you at any time" Stefanie leans forward towards Diana looking at her, Diana looks rapidly at Stefanie's eyes and the people in the cell confused, nervous, scared as well, being hard to think for her, she felt that her mind would explode
"Ma'am.. We fight for the Queen. And for you.." Brooks said in a desperate way to fix Diana's mind.

"Damn!" she shouted hitting the Table with her fist "I've been tricked all this time!" she says crying,
Stefanie moves over to Diana, nods and Whispers "You know what you have to do. These guys need to die" She pauses for a couple seconds "These guys betrayed you, you need to get back at them"
"Don't listen!..Don't listen to this Witch!" Brooks and the others shouted, but in vain
"Ignore them. They will try to confuse you, just to strike back at you" Stefanie replied looking at Diana, "Yes!" she looks at her with red angry eyes "They should die, all of Bretonia should be punished!" Diana replies in anger

Suddenly, everyone's vision blurs again, right before anything could happen, Diana shouted in the comms while everyone else was looking around to find out what happened "Yes! Yes! You damn traitors, damn you, damn you with your Queen! You should all die!" crying, She activates her weapons and starts shooting her Armed Forces comrades, taking out William Antoich, and Stefanie taking out Lieutenant Brooks, concentrating her fire on The last one, Ensign Anthony Robson, She shoots him while he was trying to calm her down and fix her mind up, but in vain, eventually his ship was destroyed, as she managed to convince a Bounty Hunter that Anthony was a defector and needs to die, She afterwards look for Stefanie, But she had disappeared.

RE: Diana McMillan - A New Life - Apollon - 03-14-2014

[LOG NO.1]

*Diana appears sitting on a chair, adjusting her camera to start her log, once finished she leans back*

"Where to begin...Or What to begin with.." *She sighs* "I'm both happy and shocked for what happened to me a few days ago, When i met Stefanie, The Wilde pilot, Happy, because i knew the truth behind humanity and human kind, I'm grateful to her...And shocked.." She sighs again "Well, I killed three officers, And for that, i don't know if it was the right thing to do or not, I think i was right to do so, Humans are all selfish, arrogant, no exemption, The have been like this from their first appearance on earth, just caring about their selves, killing the ones who opposed their wills, Wars?" She chuckles "They haven't ever stopped..And will never stop...."

*she pauses for a few seconds then continues*

"That dream, It changed my life, thanks to Stefanie, I now have a new goal in my life, which is to do what's right...I guess the Nomads are right after all, I should have listened to them in Chester, I've been blinded, all this time, just false information, false propaganda about them...They do deserve to claim Sirius, From those savage humans that are contaminating the Space, with her thoughts and wars..

I Met Another Wilde, The Kusarian version as she said, Shiori was her name, It seemed like Stefanie and her were waiting for me in Tau-31, I don't why, except that the so called "Community" and "The Divine" knows about me, I think that they've been sent to guide me, They said too much information that i couldn't understand, They said that It's early for me to know much knowledge, I guess they're right...

*She taps a few buttons on hologram projected by a black box, as it appears it was an Audio log, The log plays*

Quote:Diana.McMillan: Ohhh....It's a surprise to see you here..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: <.>" ~Metal Shell~ {Diana McMillan} -approches- with (Curiosity) in mind "<.>

Aoi|Shiori;: Kon'nichiwa

Diana.McMillan: Umm......Golden Chrysanthemum?

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: <.>" ~Communities~ (Curiosity) -strengthens- ... ~We~ require ~Knollage~ on 'Yours' -troubles- "<.>

Aoi|Shiori;: Hai, hai... Chrysanthemum

Diana.McMillan: Errrm....What are you two doing here?

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Us, tow *She smirks* I'm sure you remember who i am

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Pardon me, i mean

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: How rude of me *She chuckles*

Diana.McMillan: I Do...You're the one who guided me to my new life.
Aoi|Shiori;: Hai... It is rude.

Diana.McMillan: I Honestly, don't know yet if I should thank you, or curse you.. yet...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: *She nods in agreement* Those armed Forces officers caused alot of problems. What has happened to you recently then?
Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Been put in exile? *She smirks*

Diana.McMillan: Aye, Top Wanted list...

Diana.McMillan: I'm a Fugitive now.

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: *She laughs and grins* Were you not expecting that?

Aoi|Shiori;: Very good aim, sister...

Diana.McMillan: I Was.....And Thank you Miss?..Errrmm..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Oh, yes. How rude of me. I have no introduced my self. My name is... Erm... Ms Stefanie Gottlieb. I'm sure you know what -

Diana.McMillan: I'm planning on leaving Bretonia, But i can't, at least not until i
get rid of this Templar..
Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: -exactly i am now

Aoi|Shiori;: I'm miss... Shiori...

Diana.McMillan: Ohhh Yes, Miss Gottlieb, And Miss....Shiori, Pleasure to meet
you both, I'm Diana McMillan, I'm sure that Miss Gottlieb already

Diana.McMillan: knows, who i am..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Of course i do *She grins* Commander Diana McMillan of the Bretonian Armed Forces

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Ex', should i now say

Aoi|Shiori;: Ex Commander, sister.

Diana.McMillan: Yeah..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: *She nods in agreement*

Diana.McMillan: Ex..yeah..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: I'm sure you now know that they are traitors and nothing good comes out of them

Aoi|Shiori;: I can say this about Kusari people.

Diana.McMillan: Indeed, not all of them, all of the Humans...they're so....selfish...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Likewise, sister

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Selfish, liers. All words for the Human Race, but Diana, you seem, different

Diana.McMillan: You Think?

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: I know

Aoi|Shiori;: We don't think... We know

Diana.McMillan: Hmmmm...you're not really from the Chrysanthemum, aren't you?

Aoi|Shiori;: I'm Ex Chrysanthemum

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: *She smirks* I would have thought you would have known who she is. After all, she is with me

Aoi|Shiori;: I'm Kusari version of my Rheinland sister.

Diana.McMillan: Very amusing..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: How so? Explain

Diana.McMillan: I never heard of the Kusarian version of the Rheinland..Wilden, Both of them seems pretty..interesting..

Aoi|Shiori;: Different origin... Same goal.

Diana.McMillan: I Guess so...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Oh there are many of us out there. Even Bretonia versions of -us- *She smirks* They are just not as well known

Diana.McMillan: Hmmm...I Guess after all the Nomads are right...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: You're learning fast, Diana

Aoi|Shiori;: It's shame to be one of the human kind.

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: *She nods in agreement*

Diana.McMillan: I met a few in Chester, trying to convince me that They have the right over humanity to claim Sirius for them, I guess they're-

Aoi|Shiori;: As I said...

Diana.McMillan: Right, Humans...Pathetic Kind, They've been so selfish, arrogant, They always cared about themselves, From the their first appearence on old earth.

Aoi|Shiori;: "There's nothing in their mind... Just destruction of their own kind"
Diana.McMillan: Agreed...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: They are selfish. All of them. The humans came here and awoke the Nomads from their Slumber

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: The light *She grins again*

Diana.McMillan: They should pay for their own mistakes..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Of course, my young one. But you have much to learn

Diana.McMillan: Unforgiven grave..mistakes

Diana.McMillan: I think so..

Diana.McMillan: I'm still very poorly-knowledge of this matter..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: The void is full of information that humans can only dream of getting their heads around

Aoi|Shiori;: *she nods*

Diana.McMillan: The void? *she asks confused

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Yes, the Void. Space and time

Diana.McMillan: Explain..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: There is no need to explain as it would take far to long and you will understand none of it

Diana.McMillan: I Guess you're right

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: When are we ever wrong? *She chuckles*

Aoi|Shiori;: *She smiles as she injects dozen of Liquid Cardamine*.

Diana.McMillan: *she smiles*

Aoi|Shiori;: Wanna try sis?

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: I'll pass for now

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: We have more important matters

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: IE here
Diana.McMillan: Hmm?

Diana.McMillan: I Can't understand...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: You won't ether

Aoi|Shiori;: We think you are different.

Aoi|Shiori;: Well we know...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: The community knows
Aoi|Shiori;: The Divine...

Diana.McMillan: The Community? The Divine? What are you talking about?

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: The community, It's what we call ourselves

Diana.McMillan: Ohhh...

Diana.McMillan: And The Divine?

Aoi|Shiori;: Divine choosed me... And I became one of the community.

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: <.>" ~Young minds~ are not -All knowing- ... Soon "Knowing" will -come- to ~Yours~ "<.>

Diana.McMillan: A'ight..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: <.>" ~Ion Storms~ "Interupt" "Spech" "<.>

Diana.McMillan: Hmmm...I hate those Ion Storms..

Aoi|Shiori;: "Nature malfunction"

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Yes, yes. They happen

Diana.McMillan: Mind if i ask you both, What happened..when, you know...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Things. I prefer not to talk about mine

Aoi|Shiori;: You are curious...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: She is very

Aoi|Shiori;: That's good.

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: To an extent

Diana.McMillan: I Think, that it's normal, in my situation?

Aoi|Shiori;: Well... It's okay

Diana.McMillan: But I'm afraid, I'm not allowed to know many things yet..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: Not yet, not yet. All in good time

Aoi|Shiori;: It's too early...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: *She agrees*

Aoi|Shiori;: It sounds weird... But you...

Diana.McMillan: I Agree, for my own sake aswell..

Aoi|Shiori;: Thanks to you we are together again, Diana

Aoi|Shiori;: It's been a long time...

Diana.McMillan: You mean, I brought you two together?

Aoi|Shiori;: Hai.

Aoi|Shiori;: It's rare...

Diana.McMillan: Ohhh.. *she coughs* that's kinda...weird..

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: <.>" ~Ours~ needs to -Travel- the "Void" and "Leave" this ..area.. of the Void "<.>

Aoi|Shiori;: Same goes for me...

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb: {* Mystical signitures form around the ship as the ship vanishes *}

Aoi|Shiori;: I have very good friend of mine... He can help you a lot, young one.
Diana.McMillan: I could use help, Yes..

Aoi|Shiori;: She lives far...

Aoi|Shiori;: In Sigma systems... She can give you a home.

Diana.McMillan: Ohhh....Sigmas, Sounds like a good hideout..

Aoi|Shiori;: And if you need some credits... You can work for her.

Diana.McMillan: Ohhh..*she looks surprised* I didn't think that it would be that easy for me to find a job, T-Thank you..

Diana.McMillan: A name or something?

Aoi|Shiori;: But you must promise...

Aoi|Shiori;: You'll never say she's friend of mine.

Aoi|Shiori;: And you can be sure it'll be easy...

Diana.McMillan: To Her? or to everyone else?

Aoi|Shiori;: If she's friend of mine... She's different like you

Aoi|Shiori;: To everyone else...

Diana.McMillan: Ohhh..I See *she pauses thinking of it*

Diana.McMillan: *she takes a breath* I Promise...

Aoi|Shiori;: Her name is Taruko Ishibashi... She's working for Gas Miners Guild

Aoi|Shiori;: She's Paramilitary Lt.Commander...

Diana.McMillan: Hmm.....Seems great, Thank you once again Miss, Miss Shiori.....

Aoi|Shiori;: If you'll contact her...

Aoi|Shiori;: Say this phrase...

Aoi|Shiori;: "All fine, Taruko... One mind... One Goal... One Purpose

Diana.McMillan: Will Do...

Aoi|Shiori;: She knows...

Diana.McMillan: *she nods*

Aoi|Shiori;: My time has come now...

Aoi|Shiori;: Community needs me...

Diana.McMillan: I See, Safe Travels...

Aoi|Shiori;: Be careful, young one

Diana.McMillan: Thank you..

Aoi|Shiori;: Farewell...

Diana.McMillan: To you as well

I have sent a transmission to Taruko, with the required Phrase, I'm hoping that she receives it and replies as soon as possible, The Sigmas would be a perfect place for me to hide, and work. Besides, I need to get another ship, So i don't get tracked by the Armed forces in this Templar..

Too many thoughts in my head, but i should hope for the best...

Diana out.

*She leans forward towards the camera, before turning it off*