Discovery Gaming Community
Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot (/showthread.php?tid=113109)

Pages: 1 2

Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot - Dragonmaster - 03-11-2014

I have very strange troubles. If i want-launch to space from a POB, it always says: Your Ship must have a mounted power plant to launch. I have no idea what this means. At first i thought i need a other engine. But it don't works and this is very strange because i have exactly the same ship on this Base with exactly the same equipment on it. And on the second ship everything is working fine.
Can anyone tell me please what it means: You can't launch without a mounted power plant?
Could this be a bug?
Thanks in advance

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??????? - Remnant - 03-11-2014

A.. power plant? Make sure you have the following mounted on your vessel.

- Engine
- ID
- Scanner
- Thruster

If you have all of those mounted, it should be working fine. If not, perhaps it may indeed be a bug. Perhaps some screenshots of your loadout would help?

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??????? - Dragonmaster - 03-11-2014

Its not happend the first time.

But here the things are mounted on this ship:

[Image: screen462.png]
[Image: screen452.png]

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??????? - Dragonmaster - 03-11-2014

and this:

[Image: screen442.png]

[Image: screen432.png]

But i do not think that's important. Just done - so its complete now (loadout).

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ?? - Dragonmaster - 03-11-2014

please look at the left corner above !

[Image: screen482.png]

If a Admin or Dev could give me an answer would be great, i already deleted one ship because of this reason. Sad

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot - Ponge - 03-12-2014

Admins ca fix this, it is a bug.

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot - Widow - 03-12-2014

Ship name? Always helps a bit.

Once I get that I'll fix the problem for you.

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot - Dragonmaster - 03-12-2014

(03-12-2014, 01:33 AM)Mrs. Altejago Wrote: Ship name? Always helps a bit.

Once I get that I'll fix the problem for you.

Shipname: Black-Templar

Thanks in advance

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot - aegyssus - 05-13-2015

Hello !

It happened to me to just now and if an Admin is kind enough to fix it for me to I would be verry gratefull !

The name of the character is Aegyssus .

Thank you !

RE: Can't launch without a power plant ??? please look at the last screenshot - aegyssus - 05-13-2015

It's fixed. Thank you !