Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only (/showthread.php?tid=113132)

To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only - aerelm - 03-12-2014

[Image: Header%20-%20Generic.png]

I found that sneaky gal-pal of yours, but she appears to be on the move and determined to get to wherever she's goin' to as soon as she can, so I'm gonna see where her destination is before establishing contact. Also, I trust you wouldn't need to be reminded of your end of the bargain, so I'd like you to have the thing ready for when I figure out where her next stop is, as I always prefer my payments upfront.

For the time being, you'll find a radar log attached to this message, which is just a little incentive, and also to show you that I've actually located Pennybrooke, and am not trying to exploit our mutual trust or take advantage of your current situation in any way. She doesn't seem to be planin' on makin' a stop any time soon, so that should give you enough time to do what you've promised to do.

Attachment #01: ftp://188.40.133.201:2302/aerelm/scan_logs/8210312/rd0044.log

Good luck on getting the stuff done.

[Image: Footer%20-%20Generic.png]

RE: To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only - Andrew Walsh - 03-13-2014

COMM ID: Ryan Bishop
TARGET ID: aerelm
SUBJECT: Business
ENCRYPTION: High

aerelm,

Always a pleasure, I must admit, I am slightly surprised you got in contact with me so soon. It seems you do good work mister aerelm, perhaps once we have concluded our business here, I can call on you again for your assistance. Since she is a driven woman and has no desire of stopping anytime soon, I think it would be best if you just stayed on her trail until the opportune moment arrives. Once you have established contact with her, inform me immediately.

I have been in contact with the Liberty Navy recently, although they have not responded to my transmission as of yet, I am confident they will provide me with your "prize" at their earliest convenience. Business is business after all, If they don't comply, I have a backup plan in place to ensure you get your payment on time. I am a man of my word mister aerelm, that much, will be evident in due time.

Until then.

Ryan Bishop.

RE: To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only - Andrew Walsh - 03-31-2014

aerelm,

I have a job for you, of course I wouldn't want you compromising all the work you have done thus far. So perhaps you can convey this to message to an operative of yours, or if you have successfully established communication with Pennybrooke then you can take some time out to get this job done for me, instead of idling around in your spare time. I would find someone else, however, they are all rather occupied with other business.

The job is simple, I need one hundred Liberty Navy Pilot's heads, of course I don't expect you to do this by yourself, so I will be assisting you also. Who knows you may get a bonus feature on your prize if you do this for me.

Update me on the progress you have made in regards to the Pennybrooke situation, I believe last time that we conversed you mentioned you was on her trail and that she wasn't stopping for anything.

Also I will need you to pick up the Avenger Class Vessel from Missouri's flight deck, I will be there also to ensure the exchange runs smoothly. I will then take you to meet my lead technician, Tommy Taylor. Mister Taylor is overseeing all the work done on the Avenger Class Vessel. I expect you to be discreet about our business. Mister Taylor is only aware that you are an operative of mine. Let's keep it that way shall we.

Let me know if your interested, I'll be in touch.

Ryan Bishop.

RE: To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only - aerelm - 04-03-2014

Well, that sure is a rather unusual request, I must admit. That said, fortunately or unfortunately I have no personal interest in human trafficking business, so there's not much I can or want to personally do which would be of help with the pickle you're in. Lucky for you though, I do know a person or two who may be able to lend you a hand, or a hundred heads for that matter. Give me a day or two to see if any of them is still alive, and I'll get back to you either with bad news or with a comm address or two.

Next on the list, Pennybrooke seems to have settled for the time being, so I'm working on establishing contact with her and once that's done, arranging a meeting shouldn't be a problem, so I'll let you know once she decides to get off her lazy arse and actually do something useful for once and show up for a little chat. Last but not least, on the subject of the that Avenger on Missouri, I'm afraid I'm otherwise occupied so I'm afraid I won't be able to personally make it, however, give me a time and date and I'll send a trusted individual on my behalf to get stuff sorted and take that ship and its prints off your hands.

RE: To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only - Andrew Walsh - 04-07-2014

aerelm,

Let's keep this on a no need to question basis. It is nice to see you have some moral standing, me and you may have something in common after all. One of the reason's I don't want to burden myself with a job like this, is because I resent the idea of human trafficking. That being said, the fact that you associate yourself with people that are quite happy to do the job is some what fortuitous. Unfortunately this job is mandatory, otherwise I would have been quite happy to forget it was ever assigned to me.

It is nice to see you making great progress with Pennybrooke. I am sure we will establish a meeting soon. As for retrieving the Avenger, I have uploaded a time and a date to your neural net, make sure you forward this to whomever your operative is. The sooner the Avenger is transported to Ames Research Station, the sooner I can manufacture an exact replica to replace the one you will be taking. I will inform you as to when the exchange has been finalised on Missouri. The Avenger along with the blue prints will be ready for you to collect upon delivering Pennybrooke to me.

I'll be in touch, until then.

Ryan Bishop

RE: To: Ryan Bishop, Eyes Only - aerelm - 04-07-2014

I've already contacted a rather unpleasant fella who's capable of doing what you wanted done about Navy pilots, and of course willing to. He insisted on doing the business directly with me though, yapping about trust and whatnot for half an hour, so I've already arranged for the transfer once he makes the delivery. I'll let you know once that's done so you get to pick up the poor sods and do whatever it is whoever gave you the job wanted done with them.

As for the Avenger, I've already sent a trustworthy party to Missouri to pick up the ship. I trust you'll oversee the transfer to make sure nothing goes wrong. I may or may not personally join you on Ames, depending on my schedule, and even though I'll try to make it, if I don't, the one I've sent to Missouri is more than capable of taking care of anything that may come up, so good luck.