Discovery Gaming Community
Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=657)
+------ Thread: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] (/showthread.php?tid=113301)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] - The QCP - 03-15-2014

[Image: apxwfCC.png]

//OORP Recruitment. All applicants are to be done OORP

So, with the new revival of the QCP| Queen Carina's Privateers we are now looking for members to apply and become one of the finest Privateers about, serving under the Queen and the BAF| High Command. If you think you have what it takes to become one of Queen Carina's Privateers then apply here. Fill out the application form below and we shall get back to you with a questionnaire. If or when you have been accepted in to the Privateers, you will be required to make a small Role Play log about how you became a Privateer.

PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT have to be in BAF| to apply for the QCP

Please send your Skype ID to this forum account via PM as Skype will be important

Code:
[font=Courier][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/apxwfCC.png[/img][/align]
[hr][size=medium][i][b][align=center]Name of your Character[/align][/b][/i][/size][indent][hr][/indent]

[list]
[*][color=#FFFFFF]Write here[/color]
[/list]

[indent][hr][/indent]
[i][b][size=medium][align=center]A Short summery of your characters life before the Privateers [/align][/b][/i][indent][hr][/indent]
[/size]

[list]
[/list]

[indent][hr][/indent]
[i][b][size=medium][align=center]Why are you interested in joining the Privateers, especially Queen Carina's Privateers? [/align][/size][/b][/i][indent][hr][/indent]

[list]
[/list]

[indent][hr][/indent]
[i][b][size=medium][align=center]What do you think a Privateer is? [/align][/size][/b][/i][indent][hr][/indent]

[list]
[/list]

[indent][hr][/indent][i][b][size=medium][align=center]Do you have any experience in being a Privateer / Have you ever been/RPed one before? [/align][/size][/b][/i][indent][hr][/indent]

[list]
[/list]

[indent][hr][/indent]
[i][b][size=medium][align=center]Have you read the Privateer lore? Do you understand it?[/align][/size][/b][/i][indent][hr][/indent]

[list]
[/list]

[size=medium][indent][hr][/indent]
[i][b][align=center]Will you be willing to write up a Biography and about How you became a Privateer?[/align][/size][/b][/i][indent][hr][/indent]

[list]
[/list]

[indent][hr][/indent]
[i][b][size=medium][align=center]Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, please provide us a link[/align][/size][/b][/i][indent][hr][/indent]

[list]
[/list]

[hr][/font]

Note: Recruitment is Open, but it will take some time to get to your Application

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) Recruiting Bar - WIP - The QCP - 03-15-2014

(Preview of the Application Form)

Name of your Character

• Write here

A Short summery of your characters life before the Privateers

• Write here

Why are you interested in joining the Privateers, especially Queen Carina's Privateers?

• Write here

What do you think a Privateer is?

• Write here

Do you have any experience in being a Privateer / Have you ever been/RPed one before?

• Write here

Have you read the Privateer lore? Do you understand it?

• Write here

Will you be willing to write up a Biography and about How you became a Privateer?

• Write here

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, please provide us a link

• Write here

Note: Recruitment is Open, but it will take some time to get to your Application

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) Recruiting Bar [Open] - The QCP - 03-16-2014

**Recruitment is now open until otherwise notified**

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) Recruiting Bar [Open] - 7AlphaOne1 - 03-17-2014

Name of your Character

• Jack Sparrow

• Basically, was a pirate in the taus, known for notorious way of killing people daring enough to avoid paying him.

Why are you interested in joining the Privateers, especially Queen Carina's Privateers?

• Well, teh Bretonian Police 'ere busted me a few times. I thought with me scurvy brain 'why doesnt I just find a legal way to continue me 'business', and what better way tah do 'business' thanwith a group with teh Crown's approval, eh?

• Kinda like a space 'Robin Hood 'kind of lad with teh super weapons and ships

Do you have any experience in being a Privateer / Have you ever been/RPed one before?

• Briefly, I was an indy privateer before joining BAF|

• What lore? jus' kiddin. gone through it over and over again

Will you be willing to write up a Biography and about How you became a Privateer?

• I would be willing, although not a big fan of it.

• 'course not

Skype, Narrajayanth1212

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) Recruiting Bar [Open] - King Owl - 03-17-2014

Name of your Character

• Lester Colligrad

• He was a junker , born by a fighter pilot dad and house mother. He starded to work as a junker when he was 14 and now he still does it and he is proud

• He wants to join the Privateers so he can grow his social status form a junker to the serveant of the crown. He will fight for the Queen and his country.

• They are border Bretonia protectors and pirats

• He is the unconventional Queen serveant , working into the borders of Bretonia , stopping the enemy convoys from groing their whealt and as well they pirat, somewhere at a hidden point

• Yes

• I will be able and devoted to the faction and what not the forum realm. I will fully dedicate to his role-play

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] - Nexus Ark - 03-19-2014

Name of your Character

• Daniel Cole

• An ex-personal transport captain who lost almost everything to the invading Gallic Navy of the Leeds system. He was known to assist the Junker affiliated faction, calling themselves the Orbitals who strive to help and assist with the distressed population of planet Leeds and its surrounding areas.

Whether it was smuggling supplies into the planet or airlifting refuges away, life in the Orbitals suited well for him as long as he could get his revenge by poking the Gallics with a stick in the backside one way or another without being discovered. The only problem is that the impact isn't felted and lack of satisfaction, no matter how much effort was put into the resistant on ground level, it was no match for the countless marauding Capital ships send to the orbit of Planet Leeds. Upon seeing the Privateers recruitment poster in a shady parts of the resistant cells, Cole thinks he might stand a better chance and making more of an impact to the people of Bretonia with this newly discovered group.

• Seems to be an interesting faction with an unique angle to the game play. Slightly different to the regular Navy vs Navy or Police vs Pirate encounters.

• A private individual or group flying the flag of their defending nation and authorized by the government to attack foreign or enemy vessels during war. The goal is to profit from captured enemy cargoes or prized possessions, and disrupt foreign commerce.

• No, but I am a quick learner and with the similar background the character is currently in, I believe it wont be to hard to fit in.

• Yes, I believe I do.

• Yes, It will be one of the things will be on my to do list when I have more free time. (Which isn't a lot right now)

• No sanctions, no links, sorry !

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] - The QCP - 03-19-2014

Good morning Gentlemen

seven-alpha-one-one - We have looked though your application and we have seen that there could be a few more improvements made to it. At the moment in time, we will be sending you a questionnaire for you to fill out and send back to this forum account. You have a week to do it.

Nexus Ark - It seems to me that you have a good understanding of the Privateers and how they work. Well done. We will be sending you a Questionnaire for you to fill out in the next week. I'm still needing you to PM me your Skype name as well.

KingG - It seems as though you do not have that good of an Understanding on who or what the Privateers are. Please go and read up about who they are. I suggest you find out about the real Privateers and research about them because that's who we are. There for you are denied. Please try again in a couple of weeks time.

~The QCP

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] - 7AlphaOne1 - 03-19-2014

I 'ave filled in teh questionnaire and 'anded it in. 'ope yer wont keep me waitin'.

P.S. Yer dont no mind me using yer flag, do yer?

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] - The QCP - 03-20-2014

Good morning seven-alpha-one-one

We have looked though your Questionnaire and there are parts that are fine and there are parts that are not. We will run over these with you when we get time. For the mean time though, we are putting you on a 2 week Trial Period to see if you truly understand the Privateer way of life. So, deam your self as temporarily Accepted

~The QCP

RE: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) OORP Recruiting Bar [Open] - Nexus Ark - 03-23-2014

Good day to the honorable ladies and gentleman of the Queen Carina's Privateers,

Firstly, I would like thank your interest in my initial application. However, due to external reason I cannot fully state, I hereby request my application to be withdrawn from the process.

Regards,
Daniel Cole