Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nicole Hunter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nicole Hunter (/showthread.php?tid=113480)

To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 03-19-2014

: : : Incoming transmission : : :
To: Nicole Hunter
Subject: A favour
Encryption: Medium

[Image: R4Ipbu1.jpg]

Well well. I don't even know how shall I adress you. Respected professor, a new ally, or just simply Nicole?
Anyways. You might remember me, from a few days ago. The kusarian rogue, who have participated in the lockdowns, and tried to be somewhat useful.

I have a favour to ask. Nothing that the Lane Hackers couldn't handle. All I ask is some information, that you might have. To be more precise, I'd like to recieve some intel about a certain destroyer class vessel. I'm not sure whether you have what I'm looking for, but asking won't hurt, would it? What interests me, is the destroyer of the Kusari Naval Forces. Any intel on the ship itself would be appreciated.

In exchange... well. You just have to ask. I'm sure your organisation needs something I could get for you.

I will be more than grateful if you could help me out.

Your ally,

Kurumi Saeki.

Ps:. Call me Kurumi, I'm sick of being called Saeki-san.

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 03-20-2014

: : : Boosting signal : : :

To: Kurumi Saeki, The Liberty Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 03-20-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Kurumi,

Please forgive me my notorious adherence to Kusarian etiquette. I've spent a bit of time in Kusari amongst people who value it above directness of common language. Therefore, to honor your request, I will avoid so called small talk and get to the merit of the case.

We have the data you require. In the beginning of the war between Kusari and Bretonia Professor Sanguinetti performed intelligence mission on Kusari Naval Forces presence in the Bretonia region, completing, amongst others, scans and analysis of Kusari Destroyer. The data might be a bit outdated though. If you seek information on current KNF military potential and skill assessment of their pilots, our assassin Mr Norman Bates completed recently an espionage by combat assignment.

This is the data I can offer you. I would gladly do it now, however, I cannot, at least until you tell me why do you need this intelligence and what do you intend to do with it.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

P.S. Dear Kurumi, it strikes me hard that neither your personality nor the attitude you show fits the colors you are flying under now. I sincerely think that your talents are being wasted. Consider this as an invitation.

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 03-20-2014

Subject: Reason(s)

Dear Nicole,

So you have the data I'm looking for? Lovely. And all I have to do, is to give a reason? Sounds simple enough.
Firstly, curiousity. I've seen that destroyer from a distance once. It seemed to be smaller, and far more agile than it's counterparts. That's something I could use here in liberty. Where a single gunboat's firepower is not enough, something stronger is needed. But as you know, the Rogue cruiser is far too bulky, and slow.
I'm not looking to aquire one.... yet. But in the future, I'd like to try to get one. A proper ambush could disable one. My my...I've got carried away.

As for joining.... First comes my vengeance. That is what makes me go forward, and ALL I care about. I'll make them regret.... everything.

Take care.

Kurumi Saeki

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 03-22-2014

To: Kurumi Saeki, The Liberty Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 03-23-2014

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Kurumi,

You're making a foolish mistake. While indeed a Kusari Destroyer is a formidable weapon of war, you're overestimating Kusari Naval Forces susceptibility to such an ambush. It will take more than a bunch of your Rogue colleges to capture such a ship and undoubtedly many will fall trying to do so. Furthermore, even if you succeed, it will become a logistic nightmare to keep it operable in Liberty. The Lane Hackers have two Storta class destroyers in its service. The cost of smuggling replacement parts from Malta is exorbitant, but we have full Ghosts' support in this matter. How you will get spare parts for your ship? Who will fix it for you? Where will you find an appropriate base of operations for it? What you're doing now is making a very elaborate death wish and it seems I was mistaken about you.

Nonetheless, below I attach logs from our operations that might help you. You will repay this favor when I demand it.

Kind reagrds,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...accessing.attachment...

Mission 5
Mission type: Advanced
Mission status: Completed
Mission Logs: 1, 2

Reconnoiter Kusari activity in the Tau systems and Bretonia. Collect data on combat force composition, pilot skills, and Kusari objectives. If possible, mania-interrogate any Kusari military personnel encountered. Capital ship Intel acquisition is a priority.

Assignment 3
Assignment status: Completed (Assignment log)
Reward: 30 000 000 SC

The Professorship wants to re-establish good relations with the Golden Chrysantemums and increase smuggling operations through Kusari space. At the same time increased activity of the Kusari Naval Forces has been noted. Head to Kusari and make 5 assassination attempts of either KNF or KSP forces in order to establish their threat levels. Provide detailed assessment of each target as well as analysis of observed tactics, mobilization times and employed vessels. You may use Ainu as your staging ground. While in Kusari space act in deference to Golden Chrysantemums and Blood Dragons.

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 03-23-2014

Subject: -

Dear Nicole,

Mistakes can be made. Good thing you haven't made one. Did you really think I am that stupid? *she laughs* I may be crazy, but certainly not suicidal. Call it a test, if you'd like. I was curious about your way of thinking, whether you would let someone march into certain death, without a single warning. I apologize for playing games on you. But this was... well, necessary.

Anyways, I will repay the favor. Even though the said information won't be used. It was nothing more than just a simple test of trust.

It will be a pleasure to serve you any time.

Kind regards,

Kurumi

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 03-24-2014

To: Kurumi Saeki, The Liberty Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 03-27-2014

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Kurumi,

I always admired in Kusarian culture a concept of mentsu. But I digress. I am happy that you do not wish to waste your energy on such a futile task. I am more than sure we will meet again.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...