Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Bretonia Armed Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Bretonia Armed Forces (/showthread.php?tid=113679)

Ageira Innovations - Bretonia Armed Forces - Anthony Hall - 03-24-2014

[Image: xc6U3uY.png]

To: Fleet Admiral Mike Havering

Dear Mr. Havering,

My name is Anthony Hall and I represent Ageira Innovations, a branch of Ageira Technologies specializing in high profile research and development. For centuries Ageira Technologies was working closely with the Bretonia in order to build, maintain and upgrade the Trade Lane Network, to calibrate and recalibrate Jump Gates as well as oversee safety and reliability of Docking Rings. Our aims remain mainly the same, to provide Bretonia with technological innovations.

However it was impaired once Gallia revealed itself from isolation and started the invasion. For this reason, we can no longer stand idle and hope for the best. We are willing to support Bretonia in any possible way and we feel that it must start where it is needed the most - Planet Leeds. Since 614 AS, Ageira Technologies became leader in Light Arms production and we wish to distribute this commodity to the resistance on Planet Leeds in order increase the ability to fight for Leeds sovereignty. However we are not fully aware of the situation in Leeds System and we wish to be briefed on any possible obstacles that we can face.

Yours sincerely,
Anthony Hall,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - Bretonia Armed Forces Channel - andreo009 - 03-26-2014

....Incoming Transmission....
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.
[Image: n4t5.jpg]
ID: Deidre Macintosh - Secretary to Admiral Jeff Bloom,
10th MacDuff fleet - 11th Grimsby fleet
CC: Commodore Eddie Carr, Merchant Navy
Encryption: Spooling - Civilian Channel
Priority: Normal
Subject: RE: Light Arms Supply Shipments

Well Good Afternoon Mister Hall

The office Admiral Havering is very busy at this point and your message has been relayed to Admiral Blooms office. And I'm sorry but it will most likely be relayed to Commodore Carrs as well ...

I was told to express our gratitude for contacting us and provide you with the requested information.

I will begin with Planet Leeds. There are ... ways to reach planet Leeds. We must stress sadly that all civilian traffic from and to Planet Leeds is forbidden! We can absolutely not guarantee your safety in its orbit. The surroundings of the planet are currently used by our enemy as a staging ground for further attacks into the system of Magellan and onto Liberty, your home. A wide variety of capital vessels and snubcraft can be found there.
It is no secret that we have men and women on the ground there. Indeed they need our help and Ageira's light arms will play a vital role in this. That is all I am allowed to disclose at this time.

Your best bet at this point are our bases in:
  • Newcastle
  • Cambridge
  • Omega 3

Within these systems and on our Armed Forces and police bases you will find a fair price to sell these light arms. From there the Merchant Navy will take them to Leeds' surface and drop them.
I'm sorry mister Hall, you must trust in the capability of our ROVs and men and women in uniform.

Commodore Carr will be very pleased to hear from you should you have special offers or further support.
But I'm sure he will already be delighted with this.

Good day and Best Regards.

For the Armed Forces Admiralty Board
[Image: 264pxbaflogo.png]
The office of
Admiral Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...
....Transmission Terminated....

To: Deidre Macintosh - Anthony Hall - 03-26-2014

To: Deidre Macintosh

Dear Ms. Macintosh ,

While it is disappointing to hear a negative answer, we are still happy you care about security of civilians firstly. It will be our priviledge to distribute our Light Arms to the following places:
  • Planet Sprague, Omega-3;
  • Planet Cambridge, Cambridge
  • Lancaster Trace Center, Newcastle.

We do not wish to cause any disturbance or storage problems if delivered to stationary battleships in Cambridge and Newcastle. The shipments will be starting soon and we will keep track of them. However, we will not lose hope that once we prove our ability to protect our shipments, which are hauled by armored Bisons, as well as our diligence in evading Gallic forces by using reliable Rhinos and Grizzlies, you might reconsider this offer. Not only would the government save money on allowing us to supply Leeds directly, it would also be much faster.

Yours sincerely,
Anthony Hall,
Ageira Innovations

RE: Ageira Innovations - Bretonia Armed Forces Channel - andreo009 - 03-27-2014

[Image: bafandreotbtop1.png]

Greetings mister Hall

Apologies for barging in like this, they say it is a well known trait of mine. Good? Bad? Who will say? Pah!
Thank you Miss Macintosh, I will take it from here.

Reviewing your latest: you have armoured Rhino and Grizzly transports at your disposal as well you say? Why lad you should have mentioned this sooner!
Out of pure curiousity, what action have they seen? How frosty are they when it starts flying right next to their ears? I was under the impression the coporations didn't care for light freighters anymore.

I'll tell you this: Send some of their action reports to me and convince me good man. We may have a job for them. In the meantime send those ... uhm ... Bisons yes. Send them to the locations you listed earlier, you are also welcome to moor at the battleships when time is against you. We're not entirely incapacited when it comes to logistics now are we? Hah!

For the Merchant Navy

Commodore Eddie Carr

[Image: baftbbottom.png]

To: Deidre Macintosh - Anthony Hall - 03-31-2014

To: Deidre Macintosh

Dear Ms. Macintosh ,

As directed, we made numerous shipments of our Light Arms to the following locations:
  • Planet Sprague, Omega-3;
  • Planet Cambridge, Cambridge
  • Lancaster Trace Center, Newcastle.

Here are the logs of our deliveries:

Anthony Hall, Columbus; 107.590 in total

821-03-27 08:59 4200 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Centre.
821-03-27 09:55 4200 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Cambridge
821-03-27 10:36 4200 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Sprague.
821-03-27 13:57 4200 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-27 15:14 6390 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center
821-03-28 08:12 4200 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Sprague.
821-03-28 10:30 4200 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-28 11:31 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-28 12:22 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Cambridge
821-03-28 13:48 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Sprague
821-03-28 15:25 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-29 05:41 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center
821-03-29 08:52 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Cambridge
821-03-29 09:41 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Sprague
821-03-29 17:04 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center
821-03-29 18:23 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center
821-03-29 20:54 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-30 07:52 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-30 10:47 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Sprague
821-03-30 20:18 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-31 08:34 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Sprague
821-03-31 11:38 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Cambridge
821-03-31 12:26 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Sprague.
821-03-31 13:15 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Cambridge.
821-03-31 14:04 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Lancaster Trade Center.
821-03-31 15:11 4000 units of Light Arms delivered to Planet Cambridge

Sebastian Hart, Galileo; 16.625 in total.

821-03-27 19:08 Cambridge, Planet Cambridge, unloading 6795 units of Light Arms.
821-03-27 20:47 Newcastle, Lancaster Trade Center, unloading 4915 units of Light Arms.
821-03-27 21:39 Omega-3, Planet Sprague, unloading 4195 units of Light Arms.

We hope that these Light Arms will serve you well in your domestic law upkeep and civilian safety.

Yours sincerely,
Anthony Hall,
Ageira Innovations

To: Commodore Eddie Carr, Bretonia Armed Forces - Sebastian Hart - 04-01-2014

[Image: snrhwYX.png]

To: Commodore Eddie Carr

Dear Commodore Carr,

Besides numerous convoys of Light Arms from Liberty to Bretonia and subsidy offered to our affiliates and contractors in order to boost the exports, I would like to present you first report from combat field tests of our Grizzly' class freighter. Please take your time to study it and reconsider our allowance to perform direct deliveries of Light Arms to Leeds. I am more than sure we are capable of performing such operation quickly and defend ourselves in the event of hostile attack long enough to retreat from a danger zone.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hart,
Director of R&D Department,
Ageira Innovations

RE: Ageira Innovations - Bretonia Armed Forces Channel - andreo009 - 04-06-2014

[Image: bafandreotbtop1.png]

Greetings mister Hall

Bretonia owes you and the lads at Ageira tons of gratitude. In the event of a Gaul landing party on one of our planets we will most defenitely be prepared to take them on. Our munitions factories are working around the clock to provide the necessary ammunitions for these weapons. In fact, they are almost there.
We will be sure to forward word of your deeds to the queens palace personally, these activites will not go unnoticed.

Actually, we might even call upon them again soon.

Mister Hart,

Thank you for the missions reports, good man, good man indeed.
Nevertheless taking on thugs is one thing, trained army marauders another eh?
At this point we are pleased with the results of your combat field tests and we look forward to co-operating with you on a mission that high command has in store for us.

A supply run to the planet of Leeds in high numbers or 'en masse' as our enemy would say. No? -Ie no? Pah!

Keep it up good chaps, keep your men sharp. Within the next few weeks, as soon as our planning department has completed its ideas we will talk more.
please keep the above to yourself as much as you can now? Our enemy knows we will come to their aid.
But it is always nice to have surprise on our side?

For the Merchant Navy

Commodore Eddie Carr

[Image: baftbbottom.png]