Discovery Gaming Community
Important message to all Corsairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Important message to all Corsairs (/showthread.php?tid=11368)

Important message to all Corsairs - RingoW - 08-17-2008

To: All Corsairs, allies, friends and all people interested in Corsair wellfare

Dear hermanas and hermanos,

Today Keepers were showing up in Delta. So my father prepared the Independencia (Praefect), willing to attack and defend Yaren and FP 11.
The attack failed, but instead of beeing destroyed by the Keepers, the leading entity, named Harbinger, got access to my fathers mind and tried to communicate. From his words it was a strange communication.
For all who might be interested, my father is doing well. The communication had no effects to his mind. He is just a bit confused.
The Harbinger spoke about an Outcast women with ash face, symbolized as the faith of Corsairs. She is raising her hand and all vanishes. A desert and all is fading away.
Along with my father, scientists and medicals, we tried to interpret it.
At the moment we have only one solution found.
These words make sense, when viewed in combination with recent happenings. Combined assault onto Tripoli by Outcast and Keepers for instance. Additional, the increasing worshipping to nomads/Keepers, which Outcast see them as holy entities.
We can only guess, that something big is going on with the Outcasts, resulting in major assaults into Corsair territory and to wipe out the Corsair nation once and for all. If it will happen with or without Keepers we do not know, but we can assume Outcast get help by them to build up a giant force and to gain a technological advantage.
So here is my appeal to all.
Keep a sharp eye out for everything strange in combination with OC and nomads!
Prepare you, your vessels and crews for the defense of our nation, even by giving your life!
If you spot single Keepers or only small forces, do not attack, keep distance and open your mind! Give them an opportunity for communication! We need more information!
And last, lay down all your tiny struggles between families! End wars, we cannot afford anylonger, when facing such a menace! Better look for an opportunity to make new allies! We may need them in future.

Lets hope, this will never come through, but if it does, lets show them what it means to be a proud Corsair.

Benito Huarez out.

Important message to all Corsairs - Laowai - 08-17-2008

' Wrote:From: Benito Huarez, Don of Huarez family.
To: All Corsairs, allies, friends and all people interested in Corsair wellfare

Dear hermanas and hermanos,

Today Keepers were showing up in Delta. So my father prepared the Independencia (Praefect), willing to attack and defend Yaren and FP 11.
The attack failed, but instead of beeing destroyed by the Keepers, the leading entity, named Harbinger, got access to my fathers mind and tried to communicate. From his words it was a strange communication.
For all who might be interested, my father is doing well. The communication had no effects to his mind. He is just a bit confused.
The Harbinger spoke about an Outcast women with ash face, symbolized as the faith of Corsairs. She is raising her hand and all vanishes. A desert and all is fading away.
Along with my father, scientists and medicals, we tried to interpret it.
At the moment we have only one solution found.
These words make sense, when viewed in combination with recent happenings. Combined assault onto Tripoli by Outcast and Keepers for instance. Additional, the increasing worshipping to nomads/Keepers, which Outcast see them as holy entities.
We can only guess, that something big is going on with the Outcasts, resulting in major assaults into Corsair territory and to wipe out the Corsair nation once and for all. If it will happen with or without Keepers we do not know, but we can assume Outcast get help by them to build up a giant force and to gain a technological advantage.
So here is my appeal to all.
Keep a sharp eye out for everything strange in combination with OC and nomads!
Prepare you, your vessels and crews for the defense of our nation, even by giving your life!
If you spot single Keepers or only small forces, do not attack, keep distance and open your mind! Give them an opportunity for communication! We need more information!
And last, lay down all your tiny struggles between families! End wars, we cannot afford anylonger, when facing such a menace! Better look for an opportunity to make new allies! We may need them in future.

Lets hope, this will never come through, but if it does, lets show them what it means to be a proud Corsair.

Benito Huarez out.

To: Benito Huarez.

Rest assured these events will be raised in the council.... there will be a response to this. Meanwhile, as you said, keep your eyes open. Be wary of communication with these creatures though, they are deceitful, and they can also exert an undue influence on anyone not guided in their form of communication... What information we need, is not going to come from them i'm afraid.

Laowai Out

Important message to all Corsairs - Lordraviel - 08-17-2008

This is indeed concerning, we could be in for some rough times ahead.