Discovery Gaming Community
Public Apology to Everyone - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Public Apology to Everyone (/showthread.php?tid=113985)

Pages: 1 2 3

Public Apology to Everyone - Flashâ„¢ - 03-31-2014

Anyway....about time I did this. Seeing as how things are moving around me, I do act like a a**hole to a lot of you here, and am annoying, and sometimes make people mad. I can't really play the game anymore knowing to how many people I didn't give enough credit to, or really just acted like a total ass towards them. I know many won't even bother reading after like 2-3 lines of what I said, but I hope you do. I am sorry to everyone and anyone, that I was acting like a jerk to, putting people down, or just plainly making you mad. I really do hope you accept my apology, if not, well I know it's my fault, because I should have known better then going around ruining peoples game they came to have fun on. I didn't come here to ruin anyone's life, but to have fun, but I see in my fun, I did make a lot of people hate me. So...please accept my apology, I'll try not to be a total ass towards everyone, or annoy a lot of you, and won't stand in your way of doing something fun on this server/game. Even recently, to people I made mad, or did something bad that I shouldn't have, you know who you are. Really sorry for ruining your fun on the game guys...and girls. I hope we can put the past behind, for whatever I did, because I am trying to change and become a better member of the community and help everyone out instead of throwing my 2 cents at them. As I said before, I doubt anyone is gonna read this far, most probably won't care, but I really love every single one of you here, and hope you guys still having fun playing the game without me throwing my 2 cents and flaming someone.

Also, if this is in the wrong section, please move it, I didn't know where to post, so I posted here. Thanks Smile

EDIT: Also, sorry for the use of some "words". I don't really know any other word to describe my actions, I'm sure some more people know worse to describe me with though

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - SnakeLancerHaven - 03-31-2014

Once Bro always Bro, no matter what!

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Reid - 03-31-2014

Oh look, one of these threads again

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Altejago - 03-31-2014

I read it.

All of it.

You should be sorry to make me read it all. I'd have preferred pictures, maybe a cartoon....

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Evo - 03-31-2014

The best apology is in the form of an action. Words mean nothing. I hope you do change, but it will take a long time for your image to change. Don't expect everyone to crap golden bricks for you or even return your sentiment of being a better member.

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Flashâ„¢ - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 01:43 AM)Evo Wrote: The best apology is in the form of an action. Words mean nothing. I hope you do change, but it will take a long time for your image to change. Don't expect everyone to crap golden bricks for you or even return your sentiment of being a better member.

I know, and I am not expecting everyone to crap golden bricks Tongue

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Freeroamer - 03-31-2014

Thanks for the Apology

I wish I could crap golden bricks

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - EisenSeele - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 05:17 AM)Mr. Altejago Wrote: I wish I could crap golden bricks

Depends entirely on how sharp the edges are, and how wide.

Otherwise, I probably wouldn't bother going to the doctor for a while.

Width is no issue, you seen the other crap I post?