Discovery Gaming Community
Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia (/showthread.php?tid=114177)

Pages: 1 2

Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia - SMI-Great.Fox - 04-05-2014

[Image: TBVF_zpsb320778f.png]

Greed.

It can be a powerful ally and motivator.

And I shall gladly motivate anyone wishing for profit not seen in an age.

There is a substancial reward of Five Billion Sirian Credits, or Gallic Francs, to whoever gathers the following upon this list:

Quote:2 Billion Credit Reward:

UltraAlloy - 3,500 units
Gallic Engine Components - 3,900 units
Titanium - 2,550 units - Delivered
Critical Temperature Alloy - 1,550 Units
Superconductors - 2,000 Units
High Performance Alloy - 1,500 units
Prometheum - 1,750 Units
Bio-neural Processors - 900 units - Restricted to Luke Varmm Piec
Gallic Ship Hull Panels - 25,000 - Restricted to the Junker Marauders

Reward Payment Remaining: 1.946 Billion Credits

2 Billion Credit Reward:

10 Gallic Royalist Cruiser Turrets
4 Gallic Royalist Battleship Flak Cannons
6 Gallic Royalist Battleship Secondary Turrets
6 Gallic Royalist Battleship Primary Cannons

1 Billion Credit Reward:

1 Valor "Warwolf" Integral Forward Gun

You are free to use any means necessary, but all parts and goods must be in prestine and working conditions. No antiquities or fabrications. Rip them from Royalists vessels if you wish.

Once you have any of the following from this list, you are to notify myself directly. From there a vessel will retrieve them and your payment sent in full.

Para la gloria de la Nación

Vulpe Felanis

[Image: 530orc.png]

//OORP: Anything gained on the list through means to cheat the system or by OORP ways will NOT be accepted.

Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia - Sath - 04-05-2014

[[[[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]]]]
[[[[[DECRYPTING MESSAGE]]]]]

[Image: David+Gandy+Glamour+June+2013+(1).jpg]
Name:Juan Mendez

Hola amigo!

Now that you have got my attention, I will fetch these gaul things for ya. Will do good to get back to busting up some Gallic rears. You will hear from me soon, and keep tight till then.

[[[[[DECRYPTION TERMINATED]]]]]
[[[[[TRANSMISSION LOST]]]]]

RE: Gallic Stuff - Core_One - 04-05-2014

[Incoming Transmission]
[Interpreting Signal]

To: Vulpe Felanis
Message Location: New London
R.E: Your list

[Translating Message]
[Done; Relaying Message]

Hey, hey...

I know our reputation isn't great, but maybe we can fix it no? Carina's Privateers can help you with your stuff... Gallic things aren't problem.

What do you think?
~ Mia

N/A

[Transmission Finished]
[End of Relay]

Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia - SMI-Great.Fox - 04-05-2014

[Image: TBVF_zpsb320778f.png]

Juan Menedez

Cry havok, and let slip the dog's of war.

------------------------------------------------------------

Carina's Privateers.

Your reputation is well known and respected to me.

First come, First served.

Serve upon the Gallics a meal of Fire and remove their cargo with a smile.

I will expect the highest of your abilities for this where others have failed.

Para la gloria de la Nación

Vulpe Felanis

[Image: 530orc.png]

RE: Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia - Hellbore - 04-05-2014

///:INCOMING TRANSMISSION:\\\
///Big GrinECRYPTING.....:\\\
//:OPENING SECURE CHANEL:\\
///:COMPLETE..:\\

Codename:Reaper
Concerning: Gaul Forward Gun

Bonjour,
I Will try and get the Forward gun for you, I could use the Francs, if you know what i mean hehe, you will have it soon!

Reaper.

///:MESSAGE FEED LOST:\\\
///:SHUTTING DOWN:\\\

RE: Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia - Hellbore - 04-05-2014

///:INCOMING TRANSMISSION:\\\
///Big GrinECRYPTING.....:\\\
//:OPENING SECURE CHANEL:\\
///:COMPLETE..:\\

Codename:Reaper
Concerning: Gaul Forward Gun

Bonjour,
I have Succeeded to Retrieve the Forward Gun, if you could give me a location as to where to trade it, it would be appreciated,

Reaper.

///:MESSAGE FEED LOST:\\\
///:SHUTTING DOWN:\\\

RE: Business Proposition to Warmongerors, Profiteers, and Usurpers across Sirius & Gallia - Lythrilux - 04-05-2014

[Image: rQyEsTB.png]

Vulpe Felanis

That's a lot of zeros for getting few minuscule parts and pieces to you. We'll take up the challenge and ensure the required items are delivered to you securely.

-G.M, The Junker Marauders

[Image: Y0XwcNP.png]

Subject Too Long! - Charos - 04-06-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID - WARMONGEROR LUKE VARMM PIEC

Bonjour gringo..That's a nice job you've got there... I'll take it. Expect the deliveries pretty soon. Over and out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

To: All Channel Participants - Camille Gabriel - 04-06-2014

[Image: 2Y6jgca.png]

Oh, come now.

Amazing. It really is. You wave the prospect of a little cash around, without an iota of proof of your ability to deliver what you promise, and the parasites jump to your side like hounds. You honestly expect us to believe you are willing to part with that sort of money for a handful of trinkets you could source for a fraction of the price?

Do you take us for complete fools? No doubt the poor soul who agrees to meet you for that exchange will fail to return from it. Non. If you are after any vaguely reputable assistance, you will need to provide some proof that whomever makes your rendezvous will find anything more then a gun battery pointed at them.

I await your reply.

[Image: MessageEnds_zps8ea0ff72.png]

RE: Business Proposition to Profiteers across Sirius & Gallia - Singularity - 04-07-2014

____________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
++ PRIORITY LEVEL AT ORANGE ++_________________________ID : Forte Semayall, Captain Endeavour
++ STATUS LEVEL AT NEUTRAL ++ ________________________ Location : -------- Encrypted
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOOSq46ECW9nh9YGF0lrz...2Ld8Jw0Iow]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thats a nice piece of deal which I would like to have my hands on. Some easy work for my people out here in the ship. Seems its time they get their 5 month payment after all. You see, the Job we do, doesn't pay well and doesn't guarantee that you survive tomorrow to clear out rents. So, I predict that I might do it while I am still in this universe. The men out here have been industrious and I should do this to pay their untiring work for this lovely ship and its captain. Anyways, Look out for us, we will get you the required materials soon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________