Discovery Gaming Community
To: Michael Trenton - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Michael Trenton (/showthread.php?tid=114198)

To: Michael Trenton - Vladimir Scorpius - 04-05-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: VladimirScorpiusInformal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Dear corporate hypocrite,

You were trying to sweet-talk me into believing that the commercial oligarchy is run by Ageira Technologies and Deep Space Engineer. You were convincing me that Liberty Police Incorporated was also on the plan regarding Dallas Accident. You were also attempting to find ways how we can be of use to each other. You were given the benefit of the doubt and I was actually planning of informing our leadership to consider changing stance towards your corporation.

But I was lucky once again and the whole image was made clear by your Chief Security Officer. A horrible judgement call was made by that flunky to attack Lane Hackers forces in Pennsylvania. Maybe this milksop overestimated his division's capabilities. Perhaps such scamp underestimated our prowess. There is a chance that the weasel was inclined to assist Liberty Navy pilot who chose to engage us under poor circumstances and ended up rubbing down your Condors. Either way, snollygoster and his lapdog colleague failed miserably against our coordinated defence.

So now, we are at intersection. This can either go four ways. There is possibility to go forwards with all this, storming up front and bashing through obstacles like we always do and leave wreck and havoc behind. Another choice is to go backwards with careful planning and backtracking to the point where we were comfortable and on familiar grounds. The left road leads to a possible understanding of each other and giving and receiving respect both ways as well as sharing resources and knowledge to promote equality. However, the right road leads towards many climbs and descents, which exaust the traveler and provides no benefit on his lengthy journey.

So, now, tell me, oh so dear hoodlum, which road do you see all of this going. But choose wisely, because I have the backing of all the Lane Hackers that are just awaiting for the reason to unleash their fury over corporate dictatorship, puppeteering local "authorities" and corrupting and polluting the purity of Liberty, while you have the backing of your greedy colleague, corrupt officers, bloodthirsty navymen and oh-so-loyal mercenaries. Whichever side is just and right, believe more in their goals and dedicates and sacrifices their lives for collective dreams will triumph over the other side in the end.

I advise you to weigh your options before making a turn at this crossroads. There will be no second intersection and no possibility of returning to status-quo.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Michael Trenton - Vladimir Scorpius - 04-23-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

To the sly hypocrite named Michael Trenton,

You have witnessed my presence nearby your Institute. You have been reminded of my demands. You had plenty of time to respond to previous messages. You have lied straight to my eye. You are the thorn of Liberty. You, who claim to work for a better Liberty and wronged by Ageira and DSE, have tried to hide the obvious fact of unregistered station in Liberty, tucked away behind Ames Research Station, deep into the cloud filled with Xeno ships, which is no more. The combined force of shear firepower of Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers made quick work of your station.

You are the plague of the Liberty, you are the reason why Liberty Hackers must further our goals, you are an example of capitalistic swine, that grows fat and ignorant to others. Your corporation is as bad as Ageira, if not even worse. You will see no mercy from me, you won't even see me comming. Hide yourselves, lock yourselves, do not leave your hangars, for I will be waiting right outside that Jump Gate, deep within thick clouds and just by the Trade Lanes. Your corpoation lost the chance to rectify the situation due to your own fault. Let your employees know it is your lack of action, that will be causing a lot of chaos. among your ranks.

You were not ready, you are not ready, and you will not be ready for what is comming. Checkmate.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...