Discovery Gaming Community
So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? (/showthread.php?tid=114291)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - Lythrilux - 04-08-2014

Vote in the poll about what you think.

So community, what do you think we need least of on the server? What feature should be removed?
Say for example we've been presented the option to have one feature on this list to be ousted from Disco forever. What do you think it should be?
I haven't included lag because lag isn't really a feature, contrary to popular belief.
If there's something that hasn't been mentioned, feel free to post your thoughts.

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - Connor - 04-08-2014

I suggest you add an other section so people can say other thongs about other items.

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - Lythrilux - 04-08-2014

(04-08-2014, 04:35 PM)Snoopyman Wrote: I suggest you add an other section so people can say other thongs about other items.

Thongs? Alright, sure.
In all seriousness, if you have another opinion post it in the thread (I totally didn't forget to put that option or anything...).

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - Narcotic - 04-08-2014

Voted POBs as it's the only feature which might also affect lag.

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - SnakThree - 04-08-2014

Technerf
Shipcompat
Scanner Nerfs

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - Sath - 04-08-2014

I wanted to vote for the both the technerf and the shipcompat.

There are still players who dont mind these nerfs inspite of their large chunks of coding(I assume)

So, we can simply add a rule in place, as I have read in the years old sanction threads which states something like

"You didnt use the correct ship with the correct ID, andyou had no RP/ faction permission to support this. So you are sanctuns,lol"

The second option would be PoBs.

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - Zayne Carrick - 04-08-2014

/pimpmyship
/thread

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - .Gypsy. - 04-08-2014

(04-08-2014, 04:40 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: I wanted to vote for the both the technerf and the shipcompat.
And scanner nerfs...

Edit:
PoB's give people something to do, and inspire group efforts whether its building or destroying them. So I think they are worth the lag they cause.

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - SkyNet - 04-08-2014

You forgot special ships. But they should stay on the server becouse i think they increase the actifity on disco and remove the one-sided atmosphere.

RE: So! Community of DiscoveryGC, what feature of the server do we need the least? - t0l - 04-08-2014

#removegallia