Discovery Gaming Community
base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up (/showthread.php?tid=114294)

base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up - Halomaster - 04-08-2014

Hi all,
I've recently built a server on my own, and I've tried to use admin to help to build bases, but it won't work, the crew don't eat, don't drink, nor breath, bad luck, and no matter how many reinforced alloy and robotic hardware and hull segments which i threw in that base. the status still remain unavailable. Even after i've restarted the server, it won't change anything. Anyone can help? Thanks! All the best!

by the way, players who built the base to grade4 with the weapon platform being built, it won't show up in the space. I don't know why. I've checked out the base file, there's nothing unusual. Hoping anyone can help me. Thank you!

RE: base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up - aakopa - 04-08-2014

You need deploy that platform to show it up.

RE: base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up - Halomaster - 04-08-2014

(04-08-2014, 05:48 PM)aakopa Wrote: You need deploy that platform to show it up.

thank you, already did that, but cant see it

RE: base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up - Connor - 04-10-2014

I am no dev, nor do i have alot of experience with bases but do you have all the required files for FLhook and the base? That could be your problem there. I'd say try re downloading the FLhook files and see if you are missing anything. Just one huge note though, MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP FOR FILES! otherwise you could have alot of angry people. If you're not sure about anything, or you become slightly hesitant just don't bother. Just leave it and wait for someone else with the required knowledge to post here.

Edit: Also, take a look here and make sure you and your players are setting the weapon platforms correctly. I've linked you to an extremely useful player base guide that explains everything to you.

Edit two: After speaking to aerelm about this, we've got an answer for you. The base.dll included with the last update is broken, so you've got to use the base.dll version from before update 4. The fixed version of base.dll will be released in the next update.

RE: base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up - Halomaster - 04-11-2014

(04-10-2014, 11:09 AM)Snoopyman Wrote:
I am no dev, nor do i have alot of experience with bases but do you have all the required files for FLhook and the base? That could be your problem there. I'd say try re downloading the FLhook files and see if you are missing anything. Just one huge note though, MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP FOR FILES! otherwise you could have alot of angry people. If you're not sure about anything, or you become slightly hesitant just don't bother. Just leave it and wait for someone else with the required knowledge to post here.

Edit: Also, take a look here and make sure you and your players are setting the weapon platforms correctly. I've linked you to an extremely useful player base guide that explains everything to you.

thank you, with the base.dll replacedby old ones, all fixed up, btw, theweapon platforms are awesome! base with them seemed undestroyable!
Edit two: After speaking to aerelm about this, we've got an answer for you. The base.dll included with the last update is broken, so you've got to use the base.dll version from before update 4. The fixed version of base.dll will be released in the next update.

RE: base repair status won't be available and weapon platform won't show up - Connor - 04-11-2014

Quote:thank you, with the base.dll replaced by old ones, all fixed up, btw, the weapon platforms are awesome! base with them seemed undestroyable!

No problem, glad to see that it's working for you! Enjoy!