Discovery Gaming Community
The Experiment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Experiment (/showthread.php?tid=1143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Experiment - SilverDragon - 08-08-2006

Silver smiled at the tech infront of him "Straight to the point eh? *chuckle* ok, we wont ask much for the corpses, just a place to effect repairs and resuply, besides we could use a weapons manafacturer to help work on some of our equipment"

As he finished Nova was comeing down the loading bay in one of the exo armors, behind her were the corpses in a large container atached to a heavy duty chain she was pulling. As she came up to the waiting eager techs she stoped and droped the chain to the ground and moved over to Silver. "Thats the corpses out of the ship, all nice and packed in the container, as soon as our friends give the word our kin will start repairs on the ship.

Silver noded acknowlegment to Nova and smiled at the tech "well, may we procede?"

The Experiment - Qunitinius~Verginix - 08-27-2006

is someone gonna keep working on this? cause it rocks

The Experiment - Reaver Company Inc. - 09-20-2006

*This should have been posted a while ago. My bad.*

The scientist looked over the bodies again, and back at the Exo-suits. He nodded at last.

"I think we can work out something here." He turned back to the other scientist.

"Get those down to Cryo, Hoki. And set up a priority list for study." He leaned over and whispered in Hoki's ear. "Be sure to involve Subject 2045. He's been complaining about his lack of an assistant and work for a bit, and this might cheer him up."

Hoki nodded, and the bodies were pushed out of the bay. The first professor turned back to Silver with a smile.

"Now, why don't I show you to our Arms Lab? I'm sure we can find something to slap onto your exo-suits, as well as offer a wide selection of body armors, personal weapons, crew served guns, automated defenses, and ship-based weapon systems."

The scientist, along with two of the four guards, lead Silver down a hall way and into what looked to be some kind of auditorium. However, instead of seats there were shelves and shelves of weapons. Each one different, being more used for show then buying "Off hand" as it were.

"Let's start with the SLB Mark Five." He picked up what looked like an old-style SMG, but obviously this one didn't use bullets. It had a plug on the right side of the gun, and the stock was hollow, about where one would expect a clip or battery to go.

"This can be used with it's standard battery clip, which is good for around 50 shots. It can also be hooked up to a backpack battery system, which will keep the weapon charged for a good long while, or with some slight modification we could allow it to draw power straight from your exo-suits power-plants. It's mainly a PDW, not the best weapon for assaults, but it's compact and packs a good punch. I wouldn't recommend it for use against armor though. For that, I think we have something you'll like."

He moved down the rows again, towards the back where an array of vicious looking heavy weapons were arranged.

"This..." the scientist said as he pointed to what looked like an anti-aircraft mini gun. "Is the Model 10 Multi-barrel Rotary Cannon. Packs all the punch of your standard auto-cannon at about 6 times the ROF. It also chews up ammo 6 times as fast, so be careful. Obviously, it's also very heavy, mainly being a vehicle or pre-positioned crew served weapon." He looked up at Silver.

"Although in your case, it should fit quite nicely on the exo-suits you have."

He waved his hand at the rest of the shop.

"You can browse as you wish, and if you see something you like come talk to me. I can discuss the pros and cons of it with you."

He gave Silver a wry smile. "I'm not bound to tell only things that will help SiN Tech when dealing with customers like the Sales people seem to be."