Discovery Gaming Community
Conneticut playing area - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Conneticut playing area (/showthread.php?tid=114676)

Conneticut playing area - djoser1970 - 04-19-2014

I feel after playing awhile my skills have advanced enough and are good enough to try the in game challenge. I'm not associated with anyone no factions but I want to play If I get smoked -oh well but I really don't want that to happen. What do I do and how do I get into the area, the code in and out would be nice, once there what next what do I do? I have seen a few of ya chatting about this area and I want in. Thanks for any help and also patients. Yup I'm green to this a new experience. I am getting board with mining and policing areas finding Rouges and illegals. So any help would be accepted. Thanks again.

RE: Conneticut playing area - Stoner_Steve - 04-19-2014

when you are docked on a station type /conn to enter and type /return to return, you must be docked on a base

RE: Conneticut playing area - Praetor - 04-19-2014

You could have gone even when you were new,conn is for training for all players.There is no "pro only" rule.

RE: Conneticut playing area - djoser1970 - 04-19-2014

(04-19-2014, 07:23 PM)Praetor Wrote: You could have gone even when you were new,conn is for training for all players.There is no "pro only" rule.
I'm not a pro I just wanted to be comfortable and get use to playing first so I wasn't smoked in the first few mins. I have to say I am curious.

RE: Conneticut playing area - djoser1970 - 04-19-2014

(04-19-2014, 07:16 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: when you are docked on a station type /conn to enter and type /return to return, you must be docked on a base
Ok thanks any hints to playing I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing here. LOL

RE: Conneticut playing area - Zed26 - 04-19-2014

Not to get all stuffy about it, but don't forget the Connecticut rules. Lots of times, people (old and new) get carried away with shooting everyone in the non-RP combat environment and earn sanctions.
Quote:4. Connecticut is not a roleplay system and does not exist within roleplay. It's for the purpose of PvP practice and training. Treat other players there with respect and avoid any sort of conflict while in that system.

4.1 All attacks in Connecticut must be preceded by an agreement to such by all parties that will be involved in the combat.
4.2 Offical factions are obliged to balance Connecticut time with RP system time. Your primary duty is to play the RP role you elected to play, not to spend all your time in Connecticut.
With that said, have fun! It's a great opportunity to learn.

You'll be teleported to a station within Connecticut and can undock from there. Most people fight in the main area, but there are lanes and jump holes to closed areas too.

Oh, and watch out if shooting around New Haven Station - especially cruise disruptors. It doesn't like that.

To return to the last base you were on before Conn, dock on New Haven Station and type /return